The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:18 pm

You read it right then!
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 pm

It's a play. Pots of pot see.

EDIT: Wtf tuor now it looks as if i double posted
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm

What's the play about?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Somehow it didn't tell me that you had posted already, and your post made mine redundant.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:What's the play about?
words
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Interesting. It's one, but more than one.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 pm

It's the moments where i'm the most bored where no one is around on the forum.
I guess i'll keep playing saints row 3, although i'm a bit disencouraged now that it crashed to desktop for the first time, completely erasing all of the progress i had done in three hours, which means that i can no longer feel safe playing this game because it may crash to desktop at any time. :|

You know, for all this new tech on games being supposedly an ADVANCE, the more modern the game is, the more it's engine is flaky and shaky and super fragile to everything. :/
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Oh man, that's shitty. How far in were you and how is the game?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 pm

It's a good thing that i didn't play any saints row games before because i can enjoy the game for what it is and not for what it's trying to be better than. The game is pretty fun really, i'm liking it a lot better than gta IV and i've just done a couple of story missions.

I didn't lose that much progress because i wasn't playing story missions, but it hurts that i had bought what i thought was the perfect set for my character and had upgraded a few cars to be awesome, plus i had gone on a killing spree that advanced me 5 levels and now i have to do all that again. It's more annoying than anything else but doing all that again sucks.

But the game IS fun, specially when played occasionally like once or twice every week and not daily, because it gets boring. I'd like it a lot better if i could run it at something other than the lowest setting and screen resolution available (and it still managed to crash) though.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Ugh, that sucks, dude. I know how long it can sometimes take me to get a character the way I want it, so I feel that pain. Good to know that the game is actually fun though. I know the commercials really made it look fun, and my friend was considering getting it for PS3 in a few months, so it's nice to have a review from someone I know
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Also i play using cheats, but i think you'll get way more enjoyment out of it without.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 am

Mir@k wrote:I guess i'll keep playing saints row 3, although i'm a bit disencouraged now that it crashed to desktop for the first time, completely erasing all of the progress i had done in three hours, which means that i can no longer feel safe playing this game because it may crash to desktop at any time. :|

Dude that sucks, I'm sorry that happened. I know how it is. I was playing Dragon's Dogma once, during a thunderstorm. I had beaten the game, was playing on new game plus, and had some of the best armor and weapons. But the power went out, and I lost my file.

Mir@k wrote:It's the moments where i'm the most bored where no one is around on the forum.

I kinda like it when the board's level of activity slows down. I'm kind of a slow typer, so it takes me awhile to post.
I feel like it's a bit less "competitive" and I can go at my own pace.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Well i don't quite like the forum being so empty. Look at this thread. :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:21 pm

You have me :D
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:23 pm

I have you on two different windows...

gtfo of my life, Tenshi.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 pm

We need more discussion... hmmm...
Anyone read any good books recently? Currently reading The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (6 in 1!)? Pretty funny.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm super butt frustrated. It's friday night and i could be frying my brain with lsd, beer and weed at my bud's place while playing super mario world on an old snes but no, thanks to my girlfriend i'm stuck at home with nothing but a couple of cans of beer, a tab of lsd and three joints that are not going to be consumed because i can't do these things at home with my mother and sister present.

Fuck this night seriously. Fuck it uncomfortably up the butthole.

@Randori: No. Last thing i read was the entire harry potter series for the muchteenth time.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:33 am

Damn Mir, that must be one sucky night... maybe you should, idk, sleep it off.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 am

Sleep off the boredome? That's liike, the last resort
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 am

fuck it, smoked two bowls, and i've just put half a tab of lsd in my tongue.

i'm leaving the cans of indio for a bit later
EDIT: Whoahshit https://www.stereodose.com/playlist/lsd/calm
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:53 am

Partyyyyy time
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:12 am

--------EDIT--------
Last edited by Mir@k on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey modbros. I was thinking... Don't you guys want an aaaaaawesome background for the mod group? :O

Thomas briefly mentioned it somewhere but i didn't follow up on that and yesterday's beautiful experience with my tablet (graphic tablet) reminded me of this.
Because i can you know help you with that and stuff. c:

I mean don't get me wrong i love being an attention whore and being the only flamboyant piece of shit around srsly i feel like a god damn peacock here

but yeah.

I also like that the fad of quoting people in sigs is coming back.
Perhaps i will quote somebody.

From here onwards is the best thread moment i've had this year. Nevr Frget 9/20-21.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't really care for coloured post backgrounds. They would add a weight to what our posts say. But ultimately we can do that ourselves when we want to, by font size, the warning tags, coloured fonts, etc. But we are also users, and when we're talking regularly with people we don't want the authoritative tone in our posts, especially when declaring personal opinion.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Sounds reasonable.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)