Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Perfect timing MQuinny.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby top gear tony 666 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Goddamnit Quinny

Everyone, spiderman meme chain
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F U Im evil

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Lulz.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm

It was surprisingly hard to find a spider-man meme to force in at that moment.
Anyway.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:25 pm

I feel like I got my ass kicked by a autobot.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Why?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Did you get hit by a car?
Please don't say you got hit by a car...

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Randori wrote:Did you get hit by a car?
Please don't say you got hit by a car...

Does falling off a truck count?
It wasn't that bad.

Tuor wrote:Why?

I dunno. Every joint in my body aches, and its hard to stay focused,.

Like when I loged in, everyting looked differnt and I couldn't figure out why for a few minutes and gthen realsized it was a pm.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 pm

APPARENTLY IT WAS BAD
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Apparently so, Tuor. Blordy, you should probably get check out because that was some fall you took!

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

No. I didn't fall that far or that hard.

It's so weird though because I feel sore now from last week's work. I'm fine in the morning and early afternoon, but when it goes into the evening everything starts aching.
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Could just be because they can't take too much stress.

So I made a door decoration this week because I was bored and wanted to participate for a door decoration contest. I made a Mario pixel art door ornament out of sticky notes. They said it wasn't possible to put in because it wasn't Eastern Michigan University related. So now I'm sitting here with a bitchin door Mario thing.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Rock that bitchin Mario door thing.

Rock it all day long.

All night long.

All. Year. Long.

You rock it until it becomes either painfully obvious that you are sore from the rocking, or that they get so jealous they plot to steal it.

Wait, EMU? Do you have that one crazy creative writing teacher that goes on random rants about republicans being evil old white men that should just be shot, of which made it onto YouTube, and is on suspension right now?
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah, Mario's where it's at. That M stands for Money bitch. People have been complimenting on it a lot. I should make one for every month lol.

I actually don't creative writing. I might take it next semester though. Major in secondary ed and math and all don't go with creative writing. When did you go to EMU though?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

I never did. I heard about the professor on the news.
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 pm

I haven't heard anthing about a creative writer and I live here! What happened?
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 pm

It was MSU.

Basically, some english teacher went on a political rant.
http://www.examiner.com/article/michiga ... ed-america
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 pm

The fact that it was at MSU, more ironically Livonia, doesn't surprise me in the least. They do have some nice parties though.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Soooooooooooooooooo. Anyone get GTA 5?
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby Exodis » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Nope, waitin' till Black Friday.

The Last Savior

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I probably won't get any GTA game any time in my life. I laregly dislike its imoral and criminal theme, which I would agree, may be fun, but it is out of my comfort zone of interests.

So instead, I did buy all the Star Wars Dark forces/Jedi Knight games for only twenty dollars which is nothing short of amazing. I was unsure wether to start at the Doom clone known as Dark Forces or go straight to the Nostalgia of Jedi Knight 2, which is amazing (although very difficult). So, I decided to play the first level of each game for a few minutes and they were a great buch of retro games that so perfecly combines first person and 3rd person action. It has been so long since I bought a star wars game that is actually good let alone a whole bunch of them. I had a bit too high hopes for star wars kinect, and I practically bought Star wars the Force unleashed twice after the wii I had for the first version broke and got it again for the xbox 360. The sequel was mediocre.

Basically I got a bunch of old 90's star wars games.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 pm

There was this one star wars game for the N64. I can't remember what it was, but it was a third person shooter. Or something like that.

As for GTA, I've never been interested in the series. Don't really have a reason why.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I love GTA. It's stories always revolve around irredeemable cunts who, are a nice change of pace from the usual "goody, goody" type.

What's best is the game never expects you to see them as anything other than selfish dirt bags out for themselves. Like really, if Nathan Drake tried to justify the shit he does, he'd be in a mental house.

And anything that only gets me further away from Marcus Fenix grunting his uninteresting ass down another 10 or so hours of apathy is ok with me.

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter