New Grim Tales - 9/14/13 - stalker and subcriber

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - 9/14/13 - stalker and subcriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

wtf are you talking about? Chi talked to her father about marrying her, she has her Moan as a ringtone, she tried to kiss her hand that was unintentionally morphed into Mimi's liking.

The title is separate from the actual pic.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:46 pm

With the food thing it could also be a status thing. Going back to the whole Samurai thing, in feudal Japanese sumptuary law, the number of dishes you could have in a meal was controlled by your social status. Samurai could have nine but a peasant was only allowed one (plus peasant parties and celebrations were not allowed to start before the end of the workday and had to be over before sundown [which, for most of the year meant no parties at all since the peasantry were supposed to be working until sundown anyway]) And no sake. So ten dishes may be what she normally has as a noble/royal.
I', also interested in how old that Mimi vid is. The last time we saw Mimi in that fuku was when she and Chi first met (assuming it is the same fuku).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby ari-6 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:(assuming it is the same fuku).
I first thought I couldn't be because it is the wrong colour. But then I remembered the last time we saw it was on a page with a colour filter so we did not really know what colour it was. I would like to point out again that Chi is not subscribed. This seems strange.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Well, the shade in the flashback is within the range of this one's color. Up until now I assumed it was actually navy, but that's just because that is a pretty common color for winter school uniforms (it's probably a winter, as spring and summer usually have mostly white blouses) In halftone; that shade of purple would look the same. An the odd color scheme certainly re-enforces my belief that it is just being worn by choice (i.e. that Mimi does not/did not actually go to a school where that was the actual uniform.; that's it's fashion/fetish wear.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby silvercover » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:wtf are you talking about? Chi talked to her father about marrying her, she has her Moan as a ringtone, she tried to kiss her hand that was unintentionally morphed into Mimi's liking.

The title is separate from the actual pic.

I guess I didnt word it really well.

hmm. what I meant more was that her feelings were closer to an impulse than a deliberate type. what I was addressing a bit more was on the yandere impression people have on her, ive got to say its not quite there. obsessed yes, but I sort of have the feeling she hasnt directly "said" her feelings to mimi or at least I dont think she said the explicit words of "I love you" yet.

or take a look at what ive been thinking:
judging from the developments so far, if we have a scenario for both chi and minnie where they have to choose between their romantic interest over something very important for the romantic interest in question(like perhaps junior/mimi wants to risk their life to help the other/someone/citizens),
I sort of have the feeling that chi would be the one who will step aside in the end, or assist her... while minnie would have gone against junior's wishes in order to keep him safe/save his life.

what im sort of saying is, that while chi is showing obsessive levels, she's not really that far gone. as others have said, chi's still young and likely isnt that mature yet to do the proper thing instead just ends up going on impulse. like being bold enough to tell her father she wants mimi and saying screw everyone else, she hasnt thought on it.
while for minnie, she's got her hands on the ball. she really knows what the implications of her actions and feelings, she's still holding herself in check, but it looks like it might break soon. and if it will, she'll be fully conscious of her decisions AND keep going at it, just like her mom.
I predict that while chi would eventually marry mimi, keyword would be eventually. there will be a time before that where she'll mature and realize she's not ready yet and end up delaying it. obviously not because she realizes she may not love mimi, but it would be delayed since she would not be sure if mimi reciprocates.

one thing to note is that while yanderes are psychotic, they also have a very keen sense of logic albeit pretty twisted. they are a lot more bright and observant than they appear. and fully understand their feelings and decisions to do, by which I mean no regrets for them.
chi is not developed yet, while minnie is just skirting the barrier.

EDIT: I realize I rambled a bit too much.
tldr: chi's just new in the relationship business, while I believe she really does love mimi, she's got no idea where to take the relationship really or what to actually do. basically Id, not yet in Ego and far from Superego. she'll show some normalcy later.
Romance Expert

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:17 pm

silvercover wrote:eh the comic title page is also not capitalized.

It really doesn't matter.

silvercover wrote:I sort of have the feeling that chi would be the one who will step aside in the end, or assist her... while minnie would have gone against junior's wishes in order to keep him safe/save his life.

I can see that... kinda.

silvercover wrote: chi's just new in the relationship business

Doesn't look like she's that new to it to me.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Doesn't look like she's that new to it to me.
I guess it depends on your definition of new. New in that this is her first relationship? yes, probably. New in that she is naive? No way.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)