stalker and subscriber

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby IcyBoomer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't know what to say to this chapter anymore. What I'm wondering is, how the heck did Chi get the ringtone of Mimi and her moan...and WHERE ON YOUTUBE IS MIMI DOING A JIGSAW TUTORIAL!?
Darkness is Light

Postby Exodis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome to an alternate dimension where what you said has it.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Drago2552 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Wow she eats more than me.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

PeachyKeane wrote:
ari-6 wrote: Is she? I know Minnie and Jr's ages were known but I did not know Chi or Mimi's ages.

Yup! According to the Snafu Comics Wiki, Chi and Mimi are both 11.

I do question the validity of the sources on that wiki. I've always suspected the ages of the main characters; Jr, Minnie, Chi, and Mimi to be around the ages of ten to twelve, but I've never seen anything solid on that.

Not doubting the possibility of being true, as I said I already had a guess range for them, just never heard anything that would actually confirm that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Didn't NEK once say Minnie was 10?
NEK wrote: you’d think a good deal of people would cut a ten year old girl some slack
. I think the writer would be a good source of information but I am thinking hard and I really can not remember Mimi or Chi's ages ever being mentioned. I think they are all within the same age range but I do not think we can just assume they (Jr, Mimi and Chi) are all the same age.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Well, if the thought that Chi and Mimi still hold the same mother, then no. They couldn't be.

Jr is a year older than Minnie, so that makes sense.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Oh god she will be mad at Demongo for answering Mimi's cell. XD

Postby Exodis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks for the insight, shadownerd!

I'm still wondering how Demongo called Chi.
Did he headbutt the phone?
I miss him in his body... he looked awesome.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:11 am

Blood Lord wrote:
PeachyKeane wrote:
ari-6 wrote: Is she? I know Minnie and Jr's ages were known but I did not know Chi or Mimi's ages.

Yup! According to the Snafu Comics Wiki, Chi and Mimi are both 11.

I do question the validity of the sources on that wiki. I've always suspected the ages of the main characters; Jr, Minnie, Chi, and Mimi to be around the ages of ten to twelve, but I've never seen anything solid on that.

Not doubting the possibility of being true, as I said I already had a guess range for them, just never heard anything that would actually confirm that.

Griddles told me that Junior, Minnie and Mimi were 11 years old, however I don't know Chi's exact age. Just like he told me that Blossom and Mandy were in their 30's in Grim Tales.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:19 am

Randori wrote:I'm still wondering how Demongo called Chi.
Did he headbutt the phone?
I miss him in his body... he looked awesome.

Maybe he used some sort of telepathy. That or he can manifest small energy like appendages from his head.

Blood Lord wrote:Well, if the thought that Chi and Mimi still hold the same mother, then no. They couldn't be.

I still wonder which one is older.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Griddles told me that Junior, Minnie and Mimi were 11 years old, however I don't know Chi's exact age. Just like he told me that Blossom and Mandy were in their 30's in Grim Tales.

I don't think Bleed worries too much about exact age. Which is bothersome, because I'm awfully nit-pick-y when it comes to that shit. Hey Darkingdomhearts, did Grids ever tell you what age samurai Jack is? I really want to know.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 am

Havoc wrote:I don't think Bleed worries too much about exact age. Which is bothersome, because I'm awfully nit-pick-y when it comes to that shit. Hey Darkingdomhearts, did Grids ever tell you what age samurai Jack is? I really want to know.

Nope, he didn't. But I guess he is slightly older than in his show.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:39 am

In PpGD, I for the life of me can't tell if he's in his 20's or 30's. I wanna say 20's, but I'm really not sure.
So presumably, in GT, he would be in his 40's or 50's. That's about how old he looked in the flashback. Well to me at least.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 am

Well i can safely say that Chi's demons are Lust, super obsessed about Mimi, and Gluttony, how much dam food can you eat?! o.O She hasn't even hit puberty yet (has she?), so she can't blame it on her period. But yeah.......Chi you are staying in hell, and I think we are all pretty disturbed about Chi's .....alone time with herself.

P.S thank you BloodLord for supporting Jr.xMimi and ChixMinnie.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby PeachyKeane » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 am

Blood Lord wrote:Well, if the thought that Chi and Mimi still hold the same mother, then no. They couldn't be.

Good point, only if the theory of Chi being formed by Aku using Blossom as a sort of template instead of being birthed through Blossom naturally would it be possible for them both to be the same age.

Unless, and I don't believe this has been discussed, they were born as twins with two different fathers from the same mother! Though very rare, it IS possible in real life, so why not in GT?
(side note: the eggs have to be fertilized within five days of each other, so maybe HIM's hero to whore comment refers to that.)

Let the total left field theories begin!

Postby MissTikilicious » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Peachy, you are now my new favorite person. The implications of that theory are both interesting and disturbing. Cause either Blossom willingly did it with both of them or HIM and Aku took turns raping her with the plan to impregnate her... Damn! Okay as much as I wanna see Mandy go to War, I really want a flashback to explain what the Hell happened to Blossom.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby PeachyKeane » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:20 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:Peachy, you are now my new favorite person.

Yay! I feel loved! :grin:

MissTikilicious wrote:I really want a flashback to explain what the Hell happened to Blossom.

Agreed, though I'm sure it'll be rather tough to see. After all, even if it was consensual, I doubt she really WANTED to do it with two evil baddies unless Him somehow multiplied an evil hidden in her/put evil into her that would make her so lustful she didn't care who she did it with. More likely she made a deal, asking Him to spare someone/the world.

As a side note on the whole twin theory, it might help explain why Chi is so obsessed with Mimi. Twins have a bond unlike any other, and some feel compelled to be in close proximity to their twin half. The feeling of closeness to her twin in Chi could be confused (by Chi herself) to be a more sexual emotion, since, if such was the case, she wouldn't know that they were twins (not that I'm so sure that would stop her).

BUT this is just a theory to be thrown out there! I'm certainly not going all in on this one! ;)

Postby The Creator » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

I am curious to how she will respond when she finds out Mimi is with Jr in his room...

And I think after Chi is done yelling at Demongo he and Jeff will have a floating spirit head chat.

Wait a second, how did demongo call her when he has no hands?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

I feel like after the more important moment passes, Demo will hang up on Chi.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm

By the way do you think the children like Jr, Minnie,Chi and Mimi will sneak into the meeting or will Chi just attack the castle.
let me think about it

Postby ari-6 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Or both. I think both.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby The Creator » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:36 pm

WAIT A SECOND. WHAT IF THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE WAR IS FOR GRIM JR TO MARRY MIMI!!

Sorry about the caps, but it could happen and even if it doesn't someone will probably suggest it at the meeting.
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:02 pm

I like that. Maybe even Chi, but I'm sure Mandy wouldn't even hesitate in saying no.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Grim marrying Mimi seems like awfully wishful thinking on your part if you do not mind my saying.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby MissTikilicious » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Wishful thinking? Maybe but Chi's reaction to said marriage contract... lol
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Mandy's reaction. It'd be perfect if she were to spit at Him, or whomever suggested it.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!