Nah its good.
Congrads everyone, you made it out alive.
If everyone could do a transition post, that would be great. You can give a short explanation of the events directly after the escape such as waking up, panicing, getting in the mind set, healing, etc, and then fast travel over to Lothering. I believe I'm spelling that right, I keep wanting to write Hillsbrad instead.
Anyway. Lothering is that dump of a "town" you got to in the first game, you know, the one-horse town that got leveled by a darkspawn horde shortly after finishing a main quest. Well, its been rebuilt since then and is now a pristine city of economic growth and development. This time, some actually decided to build a keep there to protect against any more future attacks from anyone. Free game there, there will be some mischief to get into and I'll but updating the quests on the front page of the IC.
Ohh, this time will also be the time you can level up your character. As stated before you get a new skill/ability or level a current one up, rearm with new or better weapons or upgrade your current weapons, and finally there is a reward for "saving" Redcliffe that the Arl will be giving the players. For those that were not at Redcliffe during these events, there are ways to still level up, but not get a reward.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)