Kickstarter is awesome. Krest Is Not (BR'S THREAD)

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kickstarter is awesome. Krest Is Not (BR'S THREAD)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

I just want to say a few things.

Havoc? You're not funny. You're a fucking idiot that has nothing to do on this thread. You know, like when you're watching a good show but there is a character that you'd wsih was deleted so you could enjoy the good show that is being crapped on by the very presence of that annoying individual? That is you. I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing or what your perspective or the angle or reasoning behind your inane bullshit is but please do us all a favor and fuck off.

Randori? Despite all your unnecessary yet appreciated efforts to be a good member of this site, like when you do those birthday threads and shit? I'd honestly wish you acted more like those times and were a much better person than how you were on this thread. While you didn't make yourself look like a fucking tool like Havoc you certainly do come off as a fucking retard. I'm sincerely kind of bummed out by this because it's like you're intentionally doing this kind of really awful shit.

I don't have anything to say to you other than to please drop the facade Krest, it would be ok if it was just the classic pathethic noob rabble but in this case it's a bit too akward. I'm telling you this for your own good as a human being and because right now you're a very unlikable person.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:53 am

Honestly. These are active members.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 am

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 am

Mir@k wrote:Randori? Despite all your unnecessary yet appreciated efforts to be a good member of this site, like when you do those birthday threads and shit? I'd honestly wish you acted more like those times and were a much better person than how you were on this thread. While you didn't make yourself look like a fucking tool like Havoc you certainly do come off as a fucking retard. I'm sincerely kind of bummed out by this because it's like you're intentionally doing this kind of really awful shit.

Hmmm yeah. Live and Learn, huh? I'll try better, Mir. Promise.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 am

Foed for today because i sort of like you but i don't want to see your posts anymore for tonight thanks.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am

Pendejo.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 am

What part of this is supposed to be funny.

Somebody lock this shit.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 am

Yeah, this thread's burnt out.
Time for it to be laid to rest.
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

I don't feel like its my call to make.

I'll do it anyways, but if Thomas, BR, or the other mods feel different, they can open it.
Semper Vigilans

Re: Kickstarter is awesome.

Postby Izanagi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Krest wrote:
BeeAre wrote:
Krest wrote:No one f*king needs $2 million to make a game, much less a sidescroller - I don't care how much it resembles Megaman.

they do if they want to port it to the consoles and the next gen consoles

or do you not understand how licensing works.

It's a side scrolling game. They don't need to put it on a PS4. They ARE doing that - but it's retarded.

It's like making the original Sonic the Hedgehog playable on current generation consoles. It happened but it was stupid.

listen here you little shit and i'll tell you how little you know about everything.

do you know what their original goal was? $900,000. That seems pretty humble for FUCKING KEIJI INAFUNE WHO FUCKING CREATED MEGAMAN TO MAKE ANOTHER GAME. It's only because of the fans that they MADE $2,000,000. You get that, right? that's not what they were DEMANDING from people.

fuck, three people spent $10,000 on this Kickstarter so they could have dinner with the guy. that should tell you a little something. ANOTHER THING, they're going to use the money that they got to make a better game, released across MOST platforms that they can, and generally give you, us, AS GAMERS, a fun and interesting gaming experience, akin to what a lot of people felt when they originally played the first Megaman games, or what people felt when they first played video games in general.

Jesus shitting Christ you obviously know so little about what it takes to make a game that i don't even know why you'd even start an argument about this. keep in mind that this is from an entirely independent studio as well. they're not getting funding from some fucking shadow corporation like Nintendo or EA. the money that they got is ALL THEY HAVE for this game.

I don't even think they're going to make a ton of money until the game comes out and even then only if it sells. they need to pay for licensing on every console that they make the game for out of their fucking pockets and that shit is STEEP. the MINIMUM cost of a license to publish on the Xbox is $10,000 and including that into the cost of licenses for other consoles and the combined cost of everyone's salary and the general cost of MAKING A FUCKING GAME the amount of money that they have is HUMBLE.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Postby Izanagi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

I don't care if anyone else yelled at the guy or set him straight but his general lack of knowledge pissed me off. i didn't read the rest of the thread.
Wild Card

Re: Kickstarter is awesome.

Postby Izanagi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Krest wrote:and please don't triple-quadruple+++ post on the thread.

HE'S AN ADMIN
HE'S A...
RRRRRRRRRGGGGHDLGKJADSLKGJASDLKGJASD
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

For the sake of being a part of the thread :p

Seriously though, I'm here to suggest that others refrain from posting here, let those that need to vent, vent. Please, do not start another thing.

If it wasn't blunt enough, Krest, directed to you.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Angry Warbear is angry.
I like it.

But the dude's right, there's far more depth in video game making than just creating characters and atmospheres.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Broke mah lock.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!