Cannonball Express

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 am

NEK: …it sucks being reduced to less of a man-ah demon than you once were. It’s even more demeaning to be turned into a cannonball and shot a good some tens of thousands of miles across space and dimensional distances into another realm….Eh, such is life ^_^. Next Time Demongo, use Travelocity.com ^^;
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Cannonball Express

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 am

Anyone will "ride" them?

Might want to fix that.

--

He's looking at Jeff all like "Brothuh, my brothuh! Another floatin' head!"
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 am

Wonder what will happen now that Jeff is back.

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 am

Sucks to be Demongo at that moment...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 am

I have said it before but I am really enjoying the pace of this. Not that I do not think PPGD deserves as much attention. I just like GT best out of the two.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Shradow » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 am

Couple things that need fixing, "...pain and terror far worse than anything they damned those in life to." and what Krest already pointed out.

Postby Havoc » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 am

ari-6 wrote:I have said it before but I am really enjoying the pace of this. Not that I do not think PPGD deserves as much attention. I just like GT best out of the two.

Although there're more pages of this than PpGD, I feel like I'm not getting what I want out of this comic, despite the more frequent updates. Which pisses me off. I like PpGD better.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 am

Shradow wrote:Couple things that need fixing, "...pain and terror far worse than anything they damned those in life to." and what Krest already pointed out.

Uuuhhh.....maybe that is just how he talks. Like Minnie keeps talking like she is in a Shakespeare play, Grim can't pronounce his __(Dam it my mind just went blank. Well you know what i mean). So either he talks like that, or Bleedman intentionally did this, because he has spent at least a few days drawing this. I am pretty sure he noticed the typos, or he pulled a bill and didn't know better.

P.S. I am not attempting to insult Bleedman in this, I just don't think this a typo.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby The Creator » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am

I mentioned this on the last page but is there anyone else that thinks Grim should be cooler like how he was when he proposed to Mandy. I wouldn't mind hearing her even say something like " that's the man I married".It feels like up to this point he has only been taken advantage of.

Also will Demongo absorb Jeff, he was able to do that in Samurai Jack.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

I wonder what is going to happen next. Mandy is going to HIM, Grim is going to the council and Demongo is now here. Hopefully they both can go back into their bodies in this or the next chapter. And its nice to have some more information about the Land of Tainted Souls.

The Creator wrote:Also will Demongo absorb Jeff, he was able to do that in Samurai Jack.

He can't do that anymore. He absorbed the souls of the warriors into the skulls on his body... but seeing his current state. I do wonder if he still has some skulls stored somewhere.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby PeachyKeane » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am

Ohhh, Demongo meets Jeff? This is going to be awesome! I wonder if Jeff overheard HIM as to where Mimi is and will bargain with Demo; 'Let me out and I'll take you to Mimi'. If it happens that Jeff and Mimi reunite because of that, it will be amazing.

Who knows, maybe Jeff and Demo will become floating head buddies! Both reduced to something lesser than what they were, both in unwilling service to evil overlords...this could be a beautiful thing! ;)

Postby Angel71090 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 am

Why do I think he's looking at Jeff and thinking to himself, "I feel your pain Bro. I feel your pain." lol
SPOON

Postby DarkKing » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am

Aku's men are such trolls lol. Now where are HIM's men at and is it really that easy to slip into his domain?
Bow to Greatness

Postby Sigment » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 am

I wonder what would happen if Demo let Jeff out. I can almost see him calling her on Mimi's phone (assuming he doesn't have one, which he probably doesn't) to ask her what she wants him to do, which would be quite the show.
The Resident Smartass

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 pm

"Soldier of Aku" must be one of the spiffiest jobs, ever.

Postby pandabear » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 pm

This somehow got me thinking. When one day Mandy is really dead, she would be a plaything of HIM.

Maybe that's why she wants to get rid of HIM and replace HIM with one of her children.

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Except her husband is death, I feel like death is not somthing she would leave to chance. Also I get the impression that if HIM had not started anything, she would not be preparing for war.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Nah, I think they're just typos. Which probably means our editor has been a whee bit on the stressed side as of late. Maybe he ought to ask someone to second him on his job when it gets like that. It'd probably turn out a more polished product.

I bet all those messages and the call are from Chi. You know why there are so many messages and only one call? You only need to look at the number of times Mimi has actually spoken to know why. But I also bet Chi would know when Mimi's on the line. And again, nice Blossom cell phone strap. It's probably real, preserved hair from her, too.

How much corporeality do floating heads have? Demo and Jeff will have to put theirs together to come up with a plan. After all, they (sort of) want the same thing. And Demo certainly knows how special Jeff and Mimi are to each other.
A Page Flipper

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm

pandabear wrote:This somehow got me thinking. When one day Mandy is really dead, she would be a plaything of HIM.

Maybe that's why she wants to get rid of HIM and replace HIM with one of her children.

I don't know what happens after people in the Underworld die. We did see that Jeff and Demongo became souls, but that probably was because HIM and Aku wanted that to happen.

I think that if people in the Underworld die they go to the same place where the Shinigami's go when they die (in Bleach) and where a Death Note user goes after they have died.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 pm

"Mandy would be a plaything of HIM."

Why does this seem natural to me...? =.=;

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Please, Mandy would sooner take over than become his plaything.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Breach » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Looking forward to that awkward moment when during their conversation Jeff tries to convince demongo to let him out and demongo replies by pointing out that he has no hands.
Last edited by Breach on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:43 pm

I don't see the resemblance.

Postby Breach » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Neither do I, I just checked again and they don't resemble. Sorry

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Would anyone even want/have the ability to control Mandy. She is the most Badass woman (who also has a great ass) in hell, and married to death. If she did end up in Him's world, either she would take over or Grim would have a Badass moment( lol one every century lol ) and bust her out/kick Him's red but.

(Mandy with Him's skin color only just popped into my head o.O ..... o.O SOS)
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!