Moderator: Mod Squad
Me either. You got any original Drawings, Mir?Mad-Mutt wrote:I didn't know you could draw Mir@k.
What? Are you sure what you're doing isn't playing the first game MADE FOR the Tower Jam, linked in the blog?Birdofterror wrote:Is there only one ending to Tower Jam right now? I tried it three times now, trying different approaches, all ending with the same conclusion.
Click my sig.Birdofterror wrote:Me either. You got any original Drawings, Mir?
Oh, that's odd, if true. I just clicked on what you linked yesterday and followed things until I ended up at a game.Mir@k wrote:What? Are you sure what you're doing isn't playing the first game MADE FOR the Tower Jam, linked in the blog?
Will do.Mir@k wrote:Click my sig.
Which is to say, Enemy or Frienemy?Mir@k wrote:That's this game's "bowser"
- Engine is finished.
- Graphical stuff of the site is done too, all it needs is content.
- Automatic introductory presentation done, game loads a "Karimn D.K.I. Presents" message, going automatically towards "In association with:", a little section that vanishes after a few seconds dedicated to advertising websites and people i like for free. Current banners include Team LePixelists and the Snafu Forums. If you guys have a (serious) website tell me.
- Main menu done.
- "About" section and credit lines included.
- Rudimentary save system created, the game saves progress so long as you keep the browser tab open, cookies don't seem to work so if you close the tab all checkpoints will return to their 'blocked' status.
- After much deliberation as if i should include music & sound effects or not i've decided that everybody got a mute button and they can use it if they don't like what they hear. Also it would be dumb to add music IN-story since everytime you advance the swf would restart the music. I will add some in the static menus though. And the ending must have one too.
- Main menu music done.
- You can die now.
- As of now there are 5 possible endings. Don't plan to include any more but i could remove some if i get tired.
Users browsing this forum: Millo and 18 guests