NSFW: Can we get some sexy back in here?

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: NSFW: Can we get some sexy back in here?

Postby Izanagi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Dat redhead.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Postby Hiryu » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:35 pm

ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 am

That girl looks awesome... name?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Hiryu » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

Felynx.
I do like her face a lot.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 am

"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:45 am

"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm

"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:23 pm

ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Alison Brie, cute-hot fo sho

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:02 am

The first gif creeps me out...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Hiryu wrote:This place needs more tits.

Mkay

Tits

tits
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Izanagi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:47 am

Boobs are magical.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Postby Hiryu » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 am

ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:53 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Sigment » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:55 am

You already posted the first one, Tuor. Ahh, who cares?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 am

I thought I might have posted a similar one, but not that exact one.

Oh well, have a replacement.

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:34 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:50 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:00 am

An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:08 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 am

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!