The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Havoc » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 am

He just sets his icon to female, for shits and giggles.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:33 pm

It's and shit and giggles until someone giggles and shits.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 pm

I know the answers to all of these questions. Most of them can be anwered with the phrase "because such is life".

Why do i have a gender icon of my preference? because such is life. I'll accept being judged by people when they openly admit they're fat, bitter and far uglier when compared to me.

Why do i have two accounts? because such is life. The sooner people learn that things happened before they arrived here, and that things will keep happening if you leave, and that you don't necessarily need to know everything, the better.

And so and so and so. Also i dont know how different we as people are in terms of education, but if i want to know something about someone, i'd ask that someone about it, not everyone around him while he's not around but eh, 'tevs.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Mir@k wrote:I'll accept being judged by people when they openly admit they're fat, bitter and far uglier when compared to me.

So, what if you're fat, bitter, and far uglier than them?

--

@BL

Nice.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Krest wrote:So, what if you're fat, bitter, and far uglier than them?
Well, such is life, I guess.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Life is one big mystery.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Q.U. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Mir@k wrote:I'll accept being judged by people when they openly admit they're fat, bitter and far uglier when compared to me.

I'm fat, bitter and far uglier when compared to you.
And I still hold the position that your gender icon choice is ghayyy!

This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:13 pm

@Krest: In the very rare case the person is more attractive than me then such is life, there'll always be someone better than you (but also many many many that are worse heh).

@qu: i submit that what you said is true. All of it. Your post is bloated stupid with truth. It has so much that it no longer knows what to do with all that truth btw i took an lsd tab last night and it had wore off but i smoked a bit ofpot and it suddenly hit me back c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Mir@k wrote:I know the answers to all of these questions. Most of them can be anwered with the phrase "because such is life".

Why do i have a gender icon of my preference? because such is life. I'll accept being judged by people when they openly admit they're fat, bitter and far uglier when compared to me.

Why do i have two accounts? because such is life. The sooner people learn that things happened before they arrived here, and that things will keep happening if you leave, and that you don't necessarily need to know everything, the better.

And so and so and so. Also i dont know how different we as people are in terms of education, but if i want to know something about someone, i'd ask that someone about it, not everyone around him while he's not around but eh, 'tevs.
I am so sorry. I really did not mean to offend you. I know it was none of my businesses but I did not wish to bother you by asking. I never wanted to overstep any boundaries but I guess I just was not thinking. I really hope you do not think less of me in the future.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm

ari-6 wrote:I am so sorry. I really did not mean to offend you. I know it was none of my businesses but I did not wish to bother you by asking. I never wanted to overstep any boundaries but I guess I just was not thinking. I really hope you do not think less of me in the future.

-EDIT-

Really? THAT offends you?
Last edited by Krest on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

@ari: As i said, whatevs. It's not really a big deal, i just don't know why that even interests anybody.
Krest wrote:That's how we deal with mir, anyway.
I genuinelly don't understand why you talk like you know me. I don't think i have talked about having to "deal with you" using references to shows you don't like, so i'd appreciate you doing the same for me and keeping well outside of my internet personal space pls. Be a bit more normal or something this is not how people behave in social settings.

They're playing that horrible equestria girls thing at the movie theather i like to go to and the line to get popcorn was so long it actually went outside of the theather. My movie had started by the time i had snacks. :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

But, I love you.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Mir@k wrote:They're playing that horrible equestria girls thing at the movie theather i like to go to and the line to get popcorn was so long it actually went outside of the theather. My movie had started by the time i had snacks. :C

"Don't knock it till you've tried it, Princess." - Hawk Girl to Wonder Woman (unless you hate that too)

Did they not let you bring your own snacks?

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm

My brother was watching that for a while.

I had to wonder what was going through the mind of the makers. They are...

Ponies...
Given human form...
In which the fanbase...
Is nothing like they expected.

I would feel sorry for the makers if it wasn't for the fact that they were crying all the way to the bank.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Birdofterror wrote:I would feel sorry for the makers if it wasn't for the fact that they were crying all the way to the bank.

Actually, they weren't. The entire staff have been said to enjoy the fact that all these different kinds of people love their work. Though, this can be discussed in the MLP thread.

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm

I like how i can come over to this little cafe and browse snafu on my phone. This era's great.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Sounds nice. I haven't sat at a cafe in a while, still young, so I got plenty of opportunities though.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 am

Mir@k wrote:I like how i can come over to this little cafe and browse snafu on my phone. This era's great.

The Jetsons' got nothin' on this shit. Sprockets be damned.

Krest wrote:Did they not let you bring your own snacks?

No, they don't. Movie theaters make a lot of their profits off the snacks.
That's why they charge so much for them.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:23 am

Havoc wrote:No, they don't. Movie theaters make a lot of their profits off the snacks.
That's why they charge so much for them.

Hmmmm, still... I've been in many theatres that allow snacks - as long as they're sealed up, like bottled soda and small bags of chips. As long as it doesn't look like you're bringing in competition, most don't mind - from the ones I've been to, anyway.

I guess it just depends on where you live, too. Metropolitan areas are less chillax than some places I've been.

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:29 am

I've never been to a theatre that would allow that, if you bring stuff from outside you always gotta sneak it in
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:47 am

Pretty much what Tuor said.
I've seen people even take their meals outside inside the theater cinema.
I prefer the word "cinema" than "theater".
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 am

Fair enough, theatre I guess is a better word for a building you see plays in, when I think about. People here favour "movie theatre" or "theatre" for a building you see movies in, over "cinema".
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 am

So I just looked through some of the comics I have not read yet. Some of them are really good, like Training Wheels, Soul Frontier, Forgotten Tower. I just do not understand why Bleedman is the only one with frequent updates. Is it because his job is drawing? If you said the others stopped because they did not have time in there daily lives, then I would understand. I am not criticising, I was just thinking there are lots of great comics that go unnoticed.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 pm

He's got another job. I think.

I don't know what the deal is.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Krest » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Snafu - on one side, it has some of the best comics on the web.

On the other side, it's like the Island of Misfit Toys. Webcomics stop abruptly...and no one hears from them again.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)