War machine

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 am

NEK: …Where does Mandy find the space to keep all these Epic Love gadgets? O////o And more importantly…what the heck is it? ^^; Questions, questions, questions…but there is one thing that’s clear Mandy’s pissed, Him is in hot water, and war is comin ya’ll XD
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: War machine

Postby Zen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:30 am

An all out war sounds promising. I am very curious as to how the different sides will be chosen. I assume that him is trying to get aku to join him in this, but where does that leave everyone else? One things for sure though, this arc is going to be a great one.

Postby Cyberpawz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 am

I don't think she is pissed off at all. This is basically the "Don't mess with the Family" temperament. Mandy is Psychopathic at best, this falls into the pattern of that type of mentality quite well.

She is right though, there are many groups out there that have the same mental attitude as she does when it comes to things, as do I, and honestly Him better watch out, but I honestly think something is going to keep Mandy from throwing the final blow...
Collaboratio maximi momenti est, quia eis alterum scopum praebet.

Translated: Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.

Postby ShadowGryphon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:57 am

Do I see the hazy silhouette of a Mazinger in the near future?
Please tell me I do.
Very inspired choosing Garada btw.

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 am

War... War never changes. This war is going to be bloody.

Postby PeachyKeane » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:18 am

Ahh, so the gift is from Mandy! Huh, that one wasn't ranked too high on our massive list of 'who sent the present'

Can you imagine if the gift is a Minnie-sized version of Mandy's usual outfit? It's entirely possible (in my opinion anyway) that Mandy might leave Minnie in charge of the castle (the 'head stitched on straight' comment') if she (Mandy) goes out on the war-torn field to command this war herself. What better way to make your daughter look like shes in charge then to dress her up like the boss-lady herself?

Doubtful, maybe, but a fun theory!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:02 am

Wow. Everything we said about who could have sent the gift now seem... really small in comparison. Plus, I apologise to all PPGD fans but I am loving these frequent updates.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 am

HOLY CRAP, IT'S A JAEGAR!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Sigment » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 am

Well... I did say she was a possibilty. We know all knew that she can speak the language, it was just the present that threw us off.

@Randori
Uh-huh, and this one probably only needs a single pilot.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Sweet, skeletal-themed Gundam.

Am I the only one that is hoping for peace? Just because of Bleed's track records with fights lately?

Postby pandabear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:54 pm

I sort of have Mandy in the back of my mind (yeah, arm chair quarter back) more because of who could easily reach into Minnie's room and have the intention of leaving an item to her specifically. Before seeing this page I guessed that the item might be a weapon so she can destroy the evil spirit zapped out of Mimi.

I now think that the gift might be an instruction for her to transfer her Nergal control into that giant robot in the lab. That robot has only 1 eye, the other is probably a spot for a Nergal eye. Minnie might be able to do a frankenstein transfer or telepathic control of that robot.

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Sweet, skeletal-themed Eva.

Yes
Blood Lord wrote:Am I the only one that is hoping for peace? Just because of Bleed's track records with fights lately?
No doubt, but maybe he will learn from his mistakes. I think it could be pulled off if he goes for the Starwars approach. Have a larger battle going on, meanwhile a small group preform a covert mission that will decide the outcome of the battle. I think it would be cool if the war happened somewhere like the ghost zone and the main characters have to break into somewhere heavily guarded like HIM's lair.

Postby Sigment » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Gundams, Evas, Jaegers. I almost wanna toss Armored Cores into the mix. Oh, wait... I just did.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Gundams, Evas, Jaegers. I almost wanna toss Armored Cores into the mix. Oh, wait... I just did.

They're all mechs. That is a mech.

Oddly enough, the room looks like the mech hangar from MechQuest. Huh.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:24 pm

A Mech is a Mech is a Mech. Except for when the Mech actually turns out to be a giant artificially grown alien covered with a movement restricting metal frame. Then it is a whole other level of awesome.

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

It's a mobile suit! IT'S A GUNDAM!!

*Explodes*

Postby Yamitora1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:22 pm

PeachyKeane wrote:Ahh, so the gift is from Mandy! Huh, that one wasn't ranked too high on our massive list of 'who sent the present'

Can you imagine if the gift is a Minnie-sized version of Mandy's usual outfit? It's entirely possible (in my opinion anyway) that Mandy might leave Minnie in charge of the castle (the 'head stitched on straight' comment') if she (Mandy) goes out on the war-torn field to command this war herself. What better way to make your daughter look like shes in charge then to dress her up like the boss-lady herself?

Doubtful, maybe, but a fun theory!

Part of me expects it to be a new crossbow or bow-type weapon...part of my mind thinks its a gun....part of my mind expects it to be a suit to operate that giant mecha...a very, very small part of my mind expects it to be a pretty dress....and a part of my mind I am ashamed of...expects it to be something sexy that Mandy gave Minnie that will give her a advantage over Mimi and distract Jr from our muffin loving amputee.

Jr: Oh Hey Minn--- O//////////o guah grah....duh...
Minnie: Hello brother, where forth art Mimi?
Jr: ...who?....o///////////o
"If I corrupt you even a little, then I have done my Job."
Lover of Chaos

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Mandy has MEGAS in her basement...Of course she does...Why wouldn't she have a Skull-mech already prepared just for when she decides it's high time to declare war on the rest of the Underworld.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Breach » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I hear all of the underworld's "higher ups" have domains equipped with MEGAS,a nuclear reactor, atomic test zones, and a snake-pit. And who would blame them? I mean its the ONLY way to separate royalty from the commoners in the underworld nowadays. If you want to know whether they have housemaids or are the housemaids, just check their basement for giant robots...

Postby Nina333 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Mandy sent the gift. I'm thinking the gift might be some kind of weapon. It could be a crossbow or have something to do with the giant mech Mandy has. It seems Mandy is going to have a large role in this arc. I hope Nergal Jr gets to make some appearances since he hasn't done much.

Postby Krest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Anyone else wanna see Minnie as a Quincy?

...no?
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Is it possible to combine Quincy and Hollow powers? Cause that's what I'm seeing here.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby PeachyKeane » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:39 pm

@Yamitora1 Like everything else in this comic we try to take a stab at, it'll probably be something that only one person/no one guessed! ;)

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:32 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:Is it possible to combine Quincy and Hollow powers? Cause that's what I'm seeing here.

Well it did happen with a Ichigo, since he gained Hollow powers after regaining his soul reaper powers, not to mention the fact that he was born half-soul reaper (from Dad) and half-quincy (from Mom).
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby OrangeBee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

This is getting more and more interesting.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!