Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Postby Sigment » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:23 am

Abilities and Affiliations have been added for Azreal. Still working on his history.

EDIT: Also changed his Battle Music.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Zelosse » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Know that 'Gren had one of her swords... He's one of the quicker characters, so he's likely best for getting them all.

Maybe he wanted trophies in case she didn't get out?

Actually, he dropped it on Vals face to wake her up.
Then ran for his life.

Postby Sigment » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Okay, history has been added. At this point, once I have Blood's approval, he should be ready for me to start his posts.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:22 am

You're good to go Sigment.

Situations are stabilizing across the board, so I'll have something up in a few days.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Glacier » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 am

I've been moving and apartment hunting since my laptop screen cracked, but I've settled into a new spot and should be able to catch up and post today.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am

Awesome!

Mine should be as well, addressing both the Teryn and the Arl.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Scrambles » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:04 pm

No love for Teelo T.T

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Teelo gets cookie next post, yes?
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Just remembered I should mention this: Helping to work on parts of my grandmother's house. May take a few more days, so certain things I'm needing to work on for this won't be progressing much.
Demon of Elru

Postby Sigment » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:20 am

Do you want Arvashok put somewhere while you're gone, or will that not be an issue?

The Resident Smartass

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Ugh, sorry for the horrible post, but I had to get Johnus off the damn roof somehow cause, well, I didn't expect the castle to be leveled like that.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

It's a good post.

@ Ro: thanks for the heads up, hope it goes well.

Lets see... there were some others too on my list to check on. BG07 is still playing with life...

Scrambles, did you post for Isador and I missed it?
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 pm

So some might be wondering what the heck is going on with the Teryn, Prince, this Kel guy, etc.

What I'm doing on that while Redcliffe winds down is setting the stage up for the next part. For that I wanted to give glimpses of who the Teryn is, what he is doing, why its important, and hint about what his actual plan is to help later on.

Once Redcliffe is over and free-agency is restored, I'm going to be updating the quests and you can choose which ones to go forth and embark on. It's again also going to be a period when you get to Level up. whoever had this idea, pat yourself on the back, because I think its cool.

You are going to have an opportunity to do three things in this. You level up once a quest is done. Each quest has a different set of rewards, like in the video game when you level up you don;t get to upgrade the same thing every time. To a degree, you also have to be present on the quest to get the rewards/level up. I'm going to flex this right now with this quest and possibly the main quests in general.

So here is what you will be able to do as the Redcliffe level up.
1: Gain or increase a skill/ability spell. - Pretty self explanatory. You've all been fighting hard or with someone who can teach you a new skill/spell/ability.
2: Rearm - In this you will once again have the ability to choose new weapon layouts for yolur characters and thanks to Zel with Marcus, access to armor improvements and upgrades.
3: REWARD - The fun part about a few of these quests is that you get a reward once you have leveled up. They are usually items, but rare ones to help you out. Since this was Redcliffe, I'm sure a number of powerful artifacts have been saved and would be given to the characters by the Arl as a sort of "thanks for saving us."
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Blood Lord wrote:It's again also going to be a period when you get to Level up. whoever had this idea, pat yourself on the back, because I think its cool.

You're welcome. :happy:

The Resident Smartass

Postby BG07 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:24 am

Time warner swings by on monday, so Ill finally have internet by tuesday at the latest

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 am

Blood Lord wrote:3: REWARD - The fun part about a few of these quests is that you get a reward once you have leveled up. They are usually items, but rare ones to help you out. Since this was Redcliffe, I'm sure a number of powerful artifacts have been saved and would be given to the characters by the Arl as a sort of "thanks for saving us."

Well, that part won't be exactly...necessary for Johnus, really.

*embarrassed look at stuffed satchel*
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Scrambles » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 am

Blood Lord wrote:Scrambles, did you post for Isador and I missed it?

I havent made once since the castle started burning down.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I have no idea what I want to level up XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Thievery obviously.

Stealing anything I can is looking fine but...

Still having trouble stealing immaterial things like souls and secrets.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Sigment » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Drake, maybe you can increase the resonance (don't know what else to call it) between Vovin and that Dragon Spirit (or whatever it is...).

The Resident Smartass

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah I thought about that, but the only thing I could think of would be to amp it up even more, which I have kind of already done. Then again, that was with the help of buffs. I dunno =/

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

You could add new abilities that would compliment your fighting style or add to the dragon powers.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 pm

I do love more dragon powers...........

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Can your guy chuck fireballs or breath fire yet?

Flame wings that increase speed.

Or Flame Armor where flames appear on your character without damaging him or allies but inflicting harm on enemies.

"Dragon Sight" - See further aware, better detail, "see" magic or things others would miss, etc.

There are some fun ones to be had with your guy. I'm a bit envious now.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Ohhh I like the idea of fire...breathing it...throwing it....etc. Thanks Blood! You da man. Also, bloody nice post Scrambles!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing