Snafu Community Comics - Reboot

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Stuff, QU, Mir

Twilight
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh god, the imagery...

@ Dori: US.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Stuff, QU, Mir

Twilight

I wonder who will play the untalented actress, the gloomy, yet horrible, vampire, and the hunky, yet get-the-fuck-out-of-my-screen heartthrob wolf.
Oh who gives a shit.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

No games?

Nice list so far guys. I'll work with these.
Thanks for participating!
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:59 pm

I feel like you have something up your sleves, Fummo.
:3
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Untalented Actress?
I disagree. I feel she played the character quite well. The character sucking is no reason to blame a fine actress.

Also, the casting would obviously be Stuff as Bella, QU as Edward and Mir as Jacob.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

I was thinking QU as Bella and Stuff as Edward. Feel like QU could pull off the lacking expression part better.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Randori wrote:I feel like you have something up your sleves, Fummo.
:3


@Randori: No, but I do have something up my sleeves :)

Also has Kristen Stewart acted as anything but a plank of wood or a whore?
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

I keep thinking Mir would have suggested something from TF2.
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 pm

I feel like Plank would play a better role than K Stew. Just look at that acting!
Image
Marvelous work...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:07 pm

She was in Adventureland, and I remember she was 20 times more expressive in that.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Okay in THAT movie she was good.
Back in her youth... back when she wasn't an emotionless bitch.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:13 pm

So, you guys think Bella was a good character? Any suggestion on who would've done better.

Also, I was thinking that the people retained their personalities, they just try to follow the script as much as they're willing.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Randori wrote:Okay in THAT movie she was good.
Back in her youth... back when she wasn't an emotionless bitch.

Um... Twilight was "before" Adventureland, you know. And even though I didn't like "Snow White and the Huntman" all too much, didn't even recognize Kristen as Snow White. On top of that, I've heard she was plenty good in "On the Road" from last year.

She's not a bad actress, she just played a terrible role.

But let's kinda try and move on from this convo. It's a little derailing.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby True Order » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Fummofu wrote:No games?


My suggestion was from a game...
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

I think I pretty much derailed it...

Um... just out of the top of my head... Fuck, Marry, Kill?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

This isn't a normal spam thread, knock it off Randori.
Image
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8976
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mir@k » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

People should make more threads about dumb stupid shit so the dumb stupid shit tanks are all nice and empty all the time.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:35 am

Someone asked to see art related to my projects.
This was for my short story at college and will be made for YouTube some time this year.
Image
Had to draw a couple of pitch-boards and literally sell the concept for marks.

And this is the little guy who will star in my pilot episode.
It's not the final design but you get the idea (Plus my shading sucks balls)
Image
He's my baby.
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 am

Me in The Bachelor.

Me in Hercules.

Me in Superman.

Me, Tuor, Whatis, Stuff, Valhallen, Mirak, BR and you: Fummo in The Avengers

Fummo is Fluffy Man because mice aren't made of iron
Mirak is Captain Mexico, who is a fair bit shadier than Cpt. America. He'll turn a blind eye to wrongdoing if someone slips him a few grand
Whatis is The Sulk who grows huge and purple when he thinks things are dumb
Tuor is Puck-eye because he shoots a hockey puck with precision aim
Stuff is The Pink Widow AKA Johanna Sukmenov the highly trained assassin/burlesque dancer
Valhallen is Valhallen. That one kinda wrote itself.
BR is Bick Rage, the overseer and organiser who watches from his floating C.O.N.D.O.M. airship
And I am Smoki, the green-and-red-eyed trickster god who just wants everyone to lie down and chill but i wanna be in charge of the lying down and chilling. It's a little less intensive than kneeling.
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11152
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 am

I think we have a winner here.
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:32 am

is it me in hercules?
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11152
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Fummoffu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am

No :3
Image
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 am

Grey wrote:is it me in hercules?

Oh god no, that's a horrible idea.
You in the Bachelor, though...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Snafu Community Projects - Lets have fun

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 pm

But that's more than 4 D:
Last edited by Mr. Sefrol on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests