Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Cerulean » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 pm

I just presumed that that appearance was a disguise. Remember that episode of MLAATR (My Life as a Teenage Robot) where Dr. Wakeman made that human costume thing for Jenny so that she could look normal? I was thinking that something like that was going on. I don't think that Mandark would have been trusting of Dr. X if he had his current appearance. Plus he (Mandark) might have been suspicious if Dr. X didn't at least look like Bell (considering that she was supposed to be his daughter). I don't recall ever seeing Mandark together with Dr. X (while in his true form (if this is his true form)) in the comic, and this page implies that Mandark was unaware of Dr. X's machinations (well either didn't know or didn't care, I guess either one is plausible).

However, now I do wonder whether or not that human form was his true form (at some point). So (if what Blood Lord (or myself) said about Dr. X helping defeat Aku is true), it could be possible that he gained the ability to shape shift. Maybe Aku's matter acted as a symbiote once he (Aku) was defeated and tried to meld itself to Dr. X? According to the wiki, the only reason that Aku has a humanoid form is due to that arrow, so I wonder whether or not he would return to his original form upon his defeat.

Or maybe Dr. X willfully ingested some of Aku matter in order to gain the wisdom of the great and powerful Aku. He could have possibly gained the ability to shape shift as a side effect I guess. If nothing else, having the ability to shape shift would at least allow Dr. X to hide himself from Jack. Not saying that Dr. X wouldn't have been paternal to Bell (should he have chosen to not ingest/join with Aku), but also remember that Aku had a soft spot for children.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Cerulean wrote: Remember that episode of MLAATR (My Life as a Teenage Robot) where Dr. Wakeman made that human costume thing for Jenny so that she could look normal?

Nope, but I want to watch it now.

Cerulean wrote: I was thinking that something like that was going on. I don't think that Mandark would have been trusting of Dr. X if he had his current appearance.

I have considered this line of though as well since the entire thing was one large deception. But I can't figure out why Dr X would go to that extreme when Mandark was building weapons and armor for the Dark Star Council.

I think he was unaware of most of Dr X's plan, but he was still building things for them. come to think of it, I don't know why Dr X would use such a resource like this, unless it had become unstable and useless to him.

Cerulean wrote:Maybe Aku's matter acted as a symbiote once he (Aku) was defeated and tried to meld itself to Dr. X? According to the wiki, the only reason that Aku has a humanoid form is due to that arrow, so I wonder whether or not he would return to his original form upon his defeat.

So a section of the darkness merged with Dr X? Interesting.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:11 am

Cerulean wrote: I don't recall ever seeing Mandark together with Dr. X (while in his true form (if this is his true form)) in the comic, and this page implies that Mandark was unaware of Dr. X's machinations (well either didn't know or didn't care, I guess either one is plausible).
Oh, well this page shows X showing up in his human form. Even making physical Contact with Mandark.

Also he looks a bit like Bell.

This is his human form, though now that you mention it it MAY just be a disguise... in which case "what is he" is still the question of the day. Griddles' answer is still the easiest to swallow, regardless of the obvious contradictions.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Here's something interesting. A very, very, very old concept art of Minnie.
http://images.wikia.com/bleedmancomics/ ... eedman.jpg

And one of them is Minnie as Her.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Cerulean » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

That is an interesting concept. The only thing I wouldn't want Minnie to have in her "Her" form (should she and the symbiote become one) would be medallion/chakra gem. I do wonder though, whether her hair would be up (like her current style) or down (like her hair before her zombification).
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 pm

BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE!
I wonder, would Mandy go as far as to give Minnie, Him essence?
I think it's slim to none, but the thought interests me.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am

I am particularly fond of the Idea of minnie being bonded to the Him symbiote. I actually hope to see it through.
Never anger a magician

Postby Guardian » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:42 pm

My GT prediction

Chi flips her lid when she finds out what has happened. Now she can either confront Him over it, or attempt to launch her own sneaky plan to prove something to Aku.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I would love to see that.

All we've seen from Chi has been from a passive standpoint. Her relationship with Mimi is clear and can no longer possibly be misconstrued, so her emotions will most likely flare if any solid info blows her way.

I want to see what she can do in a fight, not in a bed.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 pm

I still want to see Chi pull out the Talismans and get her personal army of Shadowkhan.
So, sneak attack for me.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Here's something interesting. A very, very, very old concept art of Minnie.
http://images.wikia.com/bleedmancomics/ ... eedman.jpg

And one of them is Minnie as Her.
That is cool. Was it really Bleedman who drew it. I saved it a while ago but I just assumed it was drawn by a different artist. I can not remember where I found it. Are you sure that the drawing at the side of the page is Minnie as HER? I do not mean to doubt you and you would probably be the one to know, It is just that there is nothing about it to suggest it is Minnie. It could just be an early drawing of Mimi on the edge of what is otherwise a page full of Minnie sketches. I just find it hard to understand how he thought of Minnie becoming HER even back while Minnie was just sketches.

I also expect Chi to sneak into the castle to save Mimi. The real question is what will she wear to do it. Will it be another reference?

Cerulean wrote: I do wonder though, whether her hair would be up (like her current style) or down (like her hair before her zombification).

I could not really figure that out either.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I still want to see Chi pull out the Talismans and get her personal army of Shadowkhan.
So, sneak attack for me.
I really like this idea. She does not need the talismans to control the shadowkhan but I would really like to see her use them any way. Was one of the talismans not one of the items seen in Mandy's vault? If I get time I will look for it.
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Firehazard » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 pm

All in all, I think it's pretty much a given that Chi is going to attempt to either sneak into the castle or into the meeting itself. In fact, the meeting is the perfect distraction for her to sneak into the castle, although I can almost bet you, the confrontation with MiniMandy is going to be quite interesting.
"It's nice, Kryts, really nice." "It's really great." "In fact, it's better than nice, it's fantastic." "Isn't it great?" "It's really great." "Really, really great."
". . . Are we eating the same stuff?"

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:11 pm

ari-6 wrote:That is cool. Was it really Bleedman who drew it. I saved it a while ago but I just assumed it was drawn by a different artist. I can not remember where I found it.

I'm not exactly sure either. If it was bleed, it was really, really, really early of a concept design. I'm almost inclined to think that it was from another artist. But we've known Bleed to pull ideas from other people and that the work isn't as original as hoped in most of his work.

ari-6 wrote:Are you sure that the drawing at the side of the page is Minnie as HER?

I believe so. Seemed odd to me to have this random picture of Mimi on a Minnie page.

Firehazard wrote:although I can almost bet you, the confrontation with MiniMandy is going to be quite interesting.

I hope so. I can see the two working together though to get Mimi away from Jr.

Semper Vigilans

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 am

Cerulean wrote:Remember that episode of MLAATR (My Life as a Teenage Robot) where Dr. Wakeman made that human costume thing for Jenny so that she could look normal? I was thinking that something like that was going on. I don't think that Mandark would have been trusting of Dr. X if he had his current appearance. Plus he (Mandark) might have been suspicious if Dr. X didn't at least look like Bell (considering that she was supposed to be his daughter). I don't recall ever seeing Mandark together with Dr. X (while in his true form (if this is his true form)) in the comic, and this page implies that Mandark was unaware of Dr. X's machinations (well either didn't know or didn't care, I guess either one is plausible).

However, now I do wonder whether or not that human form was his true form

You make a pretty good point! And yeah ive seen that episode, its one my favorite MLAATR episodes (trippy but still pretty good lol)

i would really like to see more characters from other older shows to come into PPGD, and perhaps be side characters to the plot?
like i remember Dexter mentioned Jimmy Neutron (though he hasn't shown up yet)
i really want to see like Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls, or maybe Bessie from Mighty B?
:)
Last edited by Guardian on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
Geeky and proud

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:56 pm

If you look to the top right of your posts, you'll notice a little 'Edit' button. Try not to double post, you can always edit your old one to include w/e you may wish to add.

I'd also like to see Jimmy, more of Sheen. But, Jimmy's nice too.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I thought Jimmy already showed up.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:I thought Jimmy already showed up.

He was mentioned by Dexter as being his "friend", but I don't believe he's made an actual appearance yet.

dexterblossom<3 wrote:i would really like to see more characters from other older shows to come into PPGD, and perhaps be side characters to the plot?
like i remember Dexter mentioned Jimmy Neutron (though he hasn't shown up yet)
i really want to see like Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls, or maybe Bessie from Mighty B?
:)

This sounds more like a suggestion, than a prediction.
I would like to point out the fact that we do have a thread for suggestions right here. But make sure you read the list on the first page, before you make a suggestion, just encase someone already beat you to the punch.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'd also like to see Jimmy, more of Sheen. But, Jimmy's nice too.

Lol. I love Sheen. He was so crazy.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:59 am

He wasn't with all the scientists at the convention thingy?

Hmm, weird. I could have sworn he was there.

EDIT: I also predict an appearance of Grim in the future.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 am

So... yeah.

Now that Naga and Deedee are back in the limelight, anything is possible.

So... was Naga on Bell's side those many years ago on the Moon? Is he still on her side? Is he here for Bell? Or perhaps for something greater?

Are Grim and these spirit people going to be affected by this time distortion? I would think probably not, I think they know what's going to happen... and that's why they are here. But why?

If this thread ever needed a talking point, we have it for a couple of days.

Bird oft Error

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 am

Something is gonna happen with them standing right there.
Never anger a magician

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Birdofterror wrote:So... was Naga on Bell's side those many years ago on the Moon?

Lol, what the hell are you talking about?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Lol, what the hell are you talking about?
This fact is what the hell I'm talking about.

This page: 9/24/13
Last page we saw Naga: 5/02/10

3+ year gap.

It's been 3 years since we've seen him. I'm not sure what you're talking about or why you're being aggressive about it. :roll:

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm not being aggressive about it, hence the little "Lol". The way you used the years sounded like it happened years in the comic instead of the comic's days or weeks.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The way you used the years sounded like it happened years in the comic instead of the comic's days or weeks.
When I made my fanfiction I looked in deep to find any sense of timekeeping. I couldn't find any.

Any article of time in this story can be broken up into seconds after the previous page or a single day.

Except the gap in between chapters 6 and 7. There seems to have been a long time, maybe a full year in between that.

Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Point is, it sounded like you were referring to the comic's time table and not ours.

Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)