i feel so shit

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: i feel so shit

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 am

I thought it was just autocorrect. You've made a few posts with weird wordings lately like that, but it's not hard to guess what you mean.

Also, Mir, I think BR was talking about creating something artsy with this
BeeAre wrote:
Mir@k wrote:find something appealing either for yourself or someone else?

after you mentioned nothing was really appealing to you to make? At least that's what it sounds more like than about life in general.

But maybe instead of finding something you can get into working on, try practicing expanding your own comfort zone for the moment. You can't rely on motivation alone to get art done, but I know it helps. Try something you're not good at and just keep doing it for a while until it feels more natural.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:I thought it was just autocorrect. You've made a few posts with weird wordings lately like that, but it's not hard to guess what you mean.

*See previous post*
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:32 am

I already knew you said you were drunk :/ Was just saying I didn't have a problem with understanding you when you were.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 am

Ah, that's good, yes. I was just re-iterating the likely reason for said posts in case you missed it
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:51 am

Mir@k wrote:
Fummofu wrote:I'm starting over
and you what are you starting over i dont get it :c

Sorry D:

I opened my thread to start drawing again.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:19 am

Drunk posting = trouble
Hmm

Postby Fummoffu » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 am

or hilarity
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
Buy Gold