General Chat Thread

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm

MadDoc, seen worse. I don't see anyone hating on you.

Just spend some more time around here, and take other people's advise. You'll eventually grow into it. Don't ever think you're above anyone.

Unless your name is a different color, then you can do w/e the fuck you want.

Wise words.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:33 pm

It's not that we hate you Doc. It's just we like to kid with you.
A lot.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

'kid' with. You guys are borderline bullying him.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Pfft. We keep the sexual harassment to the Spam Section.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Point taken. I also said borderline for a reason. Wait, wasn't ari the one that's afraid of sexual innuendos?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Lol, what? I didn't hear anything about this.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Okay, I think "kid" isn't the best word to use.
We like to mess with him.
Besides, I was messed with during my time here as a newbie.
And... well, look where that got me.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

But yeah, we just like to mess with Doc and a few others. Shows good things when that happens, imho.

Although I never got messed with...
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

I find this post... truly touching. Even the "elf" part gave me joy. Thanks Blordy.
Blood Lord wrote:Although I never got messed with...

Because your name is Blood Lord, so shut the fuck up.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Was Nigel Star my guardian angel? Or am I just too dense to notice it? Wouldn't be the first time.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 am

... what?

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 am

I don't recall being messed with.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 am

Ahh... maybe because you were nice? Or maybe because Nigel Star was truly your guardian angel. Either way, smashing.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU BEAT ME TO THE 1000th FUCKING POST! SHIT!

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:05 am

I didn't even notice lol
Shit, I have to find a new avatar now.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

Pfft. 1000th post.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 am

SHUT UP BLORDY, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS!

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 am

5 Digits...going to take a while...I plan to stay long enough to eventually reach such a milestone. When I do, I'm bringing back Nigel Star.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:30 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I didn't even notice lol
Shit, I have to find a new avatar now.

Make sure it's not blank.
Never anger a magician

Postby noxux » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Yeah, change it to black.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Or you could actually get one...
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nell-X » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 pm

This new layout didn't sit well with me initially. It's becoming more appealing though day-by-day.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby octodexy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 pm

This is by far one of the less horrific layouts this site has had. I still miss the original, though.
Motherfucker, I used to be somebody.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:12 am

There's definitely been some worse ones. I haven't seen that avatar in so long that I chuckled seeing it.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 am

I'm rather fond of this layout. Particulary the banner. You'll get used to it. One day or another.
Never anger a magician

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:32 am

octodexy wrote:This is by far one of the less horrific layouts this site has had. I still miss the original, though.

IT'S DEXY
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion