Dreams beyond imagination

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Dreams beyond imagination

Postby True Order » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Yes it does sound wishy washy....

Anyway DREAM SHARE TIME.

You need to know a few things about my dreamin before I share.

1. I lucid dream quite well, I tried 100% control and it was boring so now I let my subconcious create the scenario and I go with it and only alter bits as I see fit.
2. Fuck reality. Logic? Physics? Science? Other bullshit? NOPE YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW BITCHES.
3. I overexxagerate shit, see above.
4. There will be many video game elements, this I am sure of.

Ok let's do it!

This dream took place on May 22 of 2013.

Chicago, folks be busy and quickly walking to and fro. Among the "normal" folk are the occasionally Pokemon, and medieval folk. There were also dragons one of which had a very long neck that I was apparently friends with. We had a discussion about the people of the city and he was very passionate about them, he clearly loved Chicago. Shortly after he called a cab for me so I could depart as it was already quite late.

Cut to another part of the city, in a decrepit theater, an armored dark wizard (I saw from his perspective) talked with a man who was part scorpion named Black Thorn. (He was a bulky black man with bits of scorpion exoskeleton, his right arm was a scorpion claw and he had a tail.) Black Thorn told me of a vision he had that some man was murdering my giant monsters I had for some reason. This news irritated me greatly so I asked Black Thorn to use his power to lead me to the killer using his "sight."

I flew along the designated path over buildings and such. As I continued large portions of Chicago's buildings turned into bright purple gothic architecture and related things such as guillotines and various medieval weaponry. I followed the weird changes to the city and found the killer. He was free running from building to building as I landed near him. He looked like Wander from Shadow of the Colossus until he blinked green and turned into Ben 10..... He then instantly vanished and left me there with an ever so flabbergasted feeling. I shortly woke up.

The End
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 am

There was a strange house I found myself in. Everything was normal, nothing unusual happening all of a sudden in the air, and no distortions in the dream itself.

I found a little girl, a redhead, who was as gloomy as the atmosphere itself. A thunderstorm outside, and the books on the bookshelves appeared to be a little disorganized although they seem to be at least orderly. A bunch of the books for some reason were Charlie Bone books, and there were also huge fairy tale and nursery rhyme books also. What caught my attention the most however was the G36C that was lying next to her and whatever those really flat floor beds are called...

The redhead girl never told me her name. But she did tell me that her older sister had been contemplating suicide. The one thing to know about my dreams is that real life events tend to get mixed into my dreams even if I don't think about them frequently, so in this case Tuor's situation with his family that he mentioned in the Therapy Thread may had something to do with it. Anyways, the little girl warned me that her sister will haunt anyone and that tonight, she will kill me, and other people.

The dream skipped a day or so and the little girl was there again sitting alone next to the flatbed. I figure that her warnings were false since after all, this was a dream. My feelings for Tuor and his sister specifically also got mixed into the dream as well, so I found myself wanting to save that little girl's sister, but I was too late. I asked her where the little girl's sister was and she told me she had already died. Feeling really bad, I walked to the other corner to think about what I could have done, and I stumble upon a broken elevator.

I then found a small hole I could peek in. The elevator's lights were fine, and the walls in the inside are old and rusted, but inside was that the corpse of that girl's sister hanging like a piece of meat. The dream then ended there. These events all happened in what felt like a couple of minutes or so. I don't really get any strong reactions to any of my dreams at all but for this thread I figure I would share it before I forget.
Live by the Sword die by the Sword

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 am

The part where the girl's sister plans to kill everyone made me want to baricade my doors.
F U Im evil

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 pm

I have been having such wweeiirrdd dreams this past week. I'll just express the one I had recently.

So I was heading to the beach with the family, going to a restaurant that's feet deep in the ocean. I, for some reason, get convicted of murder and. So, I run away from the cops and hide in an apartment. I wait there, and even put a sign in the front of the place that says, if I remember correctly, "Don't come; danger near." I go inside the apartment complex only to, no fucking lie, find Blood Lord in the hallaway outside the rooms. He says "Dude, just let yourself give up." And I say "Not a chance." So I have a small kitchen knife with Blordy having a those brass knuckle knives. Was a cool fight till I got slashed a few times on my arm. I think "What the hell am I doing...?" so I say "Screw this man, I don't want this!" and Blordy says "Well then stop screwing around and help me get the son of a bitch!". Out of nowhere, this guy in a black robe and hood appears and begins running away. So me and Blordy chase after the guy and the dream ends.
So yeah, that happened. More dream stories to come. Preview: One dream includes Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson and his wife Mortemor, another with Alucard as a family friend, and another with me and a group of people in a deserted city against sun zombies.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby noxux » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 pm

You sure have some internet dreams Randi, now you need one with Sasha Grey and Grey.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Randori wrote: no fucking lie, find Blood Lord in the hallaway outside the rooms.

bwhahaha. That's so cool/funny.

Oh man, my sides.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am

Oh my, another dream thread :D

Well, this one's an oldy, but one I will never forget. For some reason I start off in the Hundred-Acre Woods with Pooh and all his friends, soon enough having Pooh wander off into a rabbit hole. And of course I end up following him down to try and save him. Then from one Disney story to another, I'm falling down a twisted version of the Wonderland hole, floating down with images of horrors like murders in action inside picture frames, terribly disfigured faces, multitudes of coloured paints and other unknown fluids dripping up, down, through the air, and through my very being. Soon enough I land softly in a maze made entirely of wood, crooked walls everywhere zig zagging every which direction. Pooh's friends soon stumble down to meet me and we split up to look for the silly bear. As time goes by it's like I'm not even in my body, but looking down on it as the maze shows itself to me from above. Every curve and sharp turn filling my eyes showing just how insanely built this maze is and how impossible it'd be to find an exit without a guide. But soon enough, a center is found with a giant wooden door coloured gold towered ahead of me with Pooh standing in front of it, back turned. As I made my way to him, a giant lion of shadows catches me in his grasp, pulling me into the sky to fill my vision only of him roaring a sound that shook me to the core. I yelled back to him "I'm not afraid" with confidence, feeling shaken but not scared of the beast. It felt like forever him holding me up in the air before I finally woke up...

One of my most memorable dreams.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 am

I had a dream where I was a little kid. And we went to someone's garage who were making ice cream. Unfortunately, there were small aliens there that were hiding that tried to kill us. We then got weapons from star fleet and exterminated the infestation. When the aliens died, there was some sad Star Wars music playing in the background.
F U Im evil

Postby The Creator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I had a dream that the original PPG were in the underworld for some reason. My dream then turned to Him, he looked like his lame self from the original show and he wanted to rule the Underworld. Aku was in power and Him and Aku were not friends, the PPG were helping Him because they preferred him in power than Aku who had fully turned into a monster. The only way for Him to be king was to sneak into Aku's palace and take the devil essence, with it he turned into the badass him we know from the comic and he defeated Aku.
But with everything over, Him betrayed the PPG and held buttercup and bubbles hostage. Him made a deal with Blossom to drink this liquid and he would set them free but the liquid was actually the pure embodiment of the sin lust. I only saw the shadows after that.

From there things got disturbing as you can imagine and I woke up wondering where the hell that came from.
reality is incoherent

Postby Asinerta » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:31 am

The other day I dreamed that me and my sister light a bed on fire, using an oil lamp, on purpose. I don't remember why though, only that we had what we considered to be a good reason. We were then yelled at and spanked by our mother.
I like sleeping

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 am

Probably saw a spider.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

last night I dreamed that a friend of a friend gave me a Ferrari for my birthday
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Not sure if daydreams count, but I dreamed that you gave me said Ferrari.
Rocks

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

That really is a dream
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Tiny nerdy thing I noticed. Your post was your 17771 post, and this section has 11777 topics.
Rocks

Postby True Order » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Hmm. Heard a girl at class say that she had a dream that she was late for school because she was pulled over for speeding and then she said that it was "super weird." Oh gee, an event that could happen in real life easily, occured in your dream and that makes it weird.

Me? Recently I dreamed I was chased by a whole towns worth of cops down a street that was essentially a mobius strip floating in a void of darkness with only the moon in the background. They cut me off with a bunch of police hover cars and then took me in. Thus leading to an interrogation leading me to believe they thought I was a terrorist. The interrogation was very brutal with lots of screaming, threats and a cop who kept throwing chairs (I have no idea where he kept getting all of them). The last question I was asked was "What do you want for breakfast?" Then I woke up.

So forgive me for finding the more reality centered dreams to be boring.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Maybe she got pulled over for speeding on Rainbow Road.
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm

You don't get pulled over for speeding in rainbow road. You get pulled over for falling from orbit every 20 seconds.
F U Im evil

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 pm

I had a dream where I was justing staring at Snafu Comics. I check the threads, and I see a thread said "Hana's Back! :D" and the thread just consists on a post explaining Hana's departure and why she came back. Y'know, like all "Welcome back" threads are. Lots of posts from fellow members (Tuor, Tenshi, Grey, etc. etc. (sorry Blordy, you're not in this dream of mine!)). So, excited, I wanted to post something but whatever I typed didn't come up. I kept typing and typing but nothing. I hit refresh, and the thread disappears without a trace. I hit refresh again and the site closes. Confused, I just sat there... thinking...
And then I woke up.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:42 pm

I feel special. <3
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Randori wrote:(sorry Blordy, you're not in this dream of mine!)

WELL FUCK YOU TOO.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:56 pm

c:
The Last Savior

Postby Mercen-X » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 am

I can never remember how they begin...
Sam and Dean Winchester were performing some kind of spell when a pack of demons infiltrated the high school gym they were using. Castiel appeared, now grizzled and with long hair in a ponytail wearing a set of flowing priest's robes, and quickly destroyed the demons. Dean was pissed at him for some reason to do with a "past episode" (something about Cass agreeing never to show up in the brothers' lives again) but Castiel merely pointed out he wasn't here to help the brothers, he was here to help someone else they were with. Castiel saw to wriggling sacked bodies on the ground and called the brothers out on heresy for performing a spell involving live sacrifice.

I was back in elementary school dealing with the doldrums. I was bored, I couldn't do the work, it was hot (apparently, it was summer school), and I just wanted to go home. I was told I only had to be here for a few weeks, but I made a stink about it. Then my mother told me if I didn't go, I'd have to do chores to which I said I didn't care.
Later I was in another high school wandering the halls. I saw a picture of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine wearing a jogging suit standing with a bunch of kids. Apparently, he was the gym teacher. Eventually, as I began looking into the class rooms, I noticed that every class had a few students making some kind of realism art... and it was all of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. Eventually, I started to notice that all of the teacher's vaguely resembled him as well and all had this kind of drone quality as if they weren't human and they knew that I knew it.
I started flipping through some pages of artwork that to my relief had nothing to with Hugh Jackman. Despite how awesome many of these pieces were, they had been thrown out as if they were failed papers. I was then approached by "the principal" some chick with frazzled light brown/blondish hair. She threatened me to not look at those papers. I told her she had better call security and the cops because she alone was not enough to stop me and I shoved her back against a wall and walked away. She was really terrified.
I approached what seemed like a makeshift cubicle (I think this was a dressing room for the school's theater troupe) where the kid who plays Axel on The Middle stood up and said something I didn't approve of. He was pretty tall... or I had shrunk. I waited for him to crouch to grab something then kicked him in the rib and elbowed the back of his head. He drooped a little and I put my foot on the back of his head to slam him into the ground, but he started to stand and ended up on his shoulders. I elbowed him in the back of the head a couple more times and then grabbed the rim of his underwear and pulled. At first I satisfied giving him a wedgie but found as I did that the material had some surprising slack so I kept pulling. I pulled until I started to fall from his shoulders while wrapping his underwear over his head.
They began announcing something over the loudspeakers and I gave Miley Cyrus a hug for good luck as I "recalled" a live competition of which Miley and Justin Timberlake were finalists.

...so yeah. My dream started cool, but then turned into some vague teen drama with a random insert of creepy conspiracy that never played out.
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion