It pains to be a hero

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:06 pm

NEK: And so ends the drama, and on to the comedy, for a bit XD. It really does suck being the “Bigger Man” in the Underworld, Jr.’s learning that lesson the hard way. But then again really…was there ever any thought that things would change that easily XXXXDDDD LOL But eh, who knows >>
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: It pains to be a hero

Postby DuncanWarlord » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Mimi Thoughts: Mu-Mu-MUFFIN!!!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm

By the powers of all that is unholy... I will HAVE! THAT!! CUPCAKE!!!
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:34 pm

This is becoming no suprise now. This was expected, but what other directions could've this went, without being predictable, anyway? Mimi seems to be unusually ferocius after narrowly being saved and starving herself for three days. You can see all the extra green blood.
F U Im evil

Postby Vishock » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:58 pm

MAAAAAAAAAN.

Im gone for a couple of days and the hole site it's different. (I like it)

Now, on subject. This page. Oh man. This page, yeah, I love it. Thing's will go smoothly now, Im sure. On to something different, the next page will focus on other matters. Him and Aku matters maybe? Demongo? Who knows. Well, maybe not the NEXT PAGE, but soon.

The most important thing now is...THE CUPCAKE!!!
Flaemis~
Flaemis

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Dude, its a muffin. To call a muffin a cupcake would be like calling a bagel a dohnut. They look the same, but are completely different in flavour and texture.
F U Im evil

Postby Vishock » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh...Well...this is awkward...
Flaemis~
Flaemis

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes, I supose you do feel unconfortable for making such a mistake so loudly.
F U Im evil

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Dude, its a muffin. To call a muffin a cupcake would be like calling a bagel a dohnut. They look the same, but are completely different in flavour and texture.

The Mad Doctor, as well as being a time lord is also the resident confectionery expert.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 pm

I stopped being a timelord, but I am still am angry doctor. I just have a spinning tardis in my sig.

*Edit: never mind. I have a red lantern oath now.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Dude, its a muffin. To call a muffin a cupcake would be like calling a bagel a dohnut. They look the same, but are completely different in flavor and texture.

TheMadDoctor wrote:To call a muffin a cupcake would be like calling a bagel a dohnut.

TheMadDoctor wrote: like calling a bagel a dohnut

TheMadDoctor wrote:dohnut

Dictionaries, English Teachers, and all of society wrote:doughnut

Vishock wrote:Oh...Well...this is awkward...

Yup. Well played good sir, well played. Good job for catching that while everyone else goes over.

So MadDoc, right back at you:
TheMadDoctor wrote:I suppose you do feel uncomfortable for making such a mistake so loudly.

Make sure next time you correct someone, you don't look make mistakes this loudly.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I was tired. And using a phone. Kinda watching Toonami at the same time as well. Hard to keep track down to every last spelling mistake.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Might want to consider not lecturing people when multitasking then or reading over what you submit.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 am

I swear I posted that Doc shouldn't make posts like
TheMadDoctor wrote:Yes, I supose you do feel unconfortable for making such a mistake so loudly.
I know I did, wtf...
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

wtf does that even mean?

Anyways, good to see some movement on that end. I'm hoping that at some point this whole "attack and eat Jr on sight" thing ends.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:13 am

Perhaps Doc was just annoyed because of something that happened in his home life. That is still no reason to let it affect the way you talk to other people but sometimes people type without really thinking about what they are saying. There is no reason for this to escalate, if you are feeling tired, the best thing to do is sleep.

Perhaps Mimi will go back to liking him again once she has been sedated with a cupcake.
gott ist tot

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 am

Ok, you're starting to make me feel bad. It's late, and I apologize if I offended anyone.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 am

You haven't man.

Just relax. Let the good vibes flow through you like a peaceful river.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 am

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MIMI! I was actually thinking you were gonna let Jr. in. You malicious bitch...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 am

This new Forum... it feels.... odd... still the page is great and hilarious as always.

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:33 am

What were you saying about good vibes?
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:35 am

Randori wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MIMI! I was actually thinking you were gonna let Jr. in. You malicious bitch...

The Nergal ruined it man. Could of gotten laid right then and there if that sum bitch didn't show up.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 am

??? I am confused. Did you not just ask that same question on another page discussing the same update? Or do I need to go to sleep?
Now it is gone? Or maybe I imagined it.
Last edited by ari-6 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
gott ist tot

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am

Why is mimi so aggressive to the Nergal?
F U Im evil

Postby Breach » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:06 am

Maybe it has something to do with the red esscence? I mean,maybe it hurt Mimi to be Her (and she did kill blossom while being Her). Maybe she has a rational fear of symbiotes? Idk,lots of maybes in this post,I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!