The Weight of Lineage

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Weight of Lineage

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Because Minnie was not born dead. Her unaging was a plot point of afterbirth but it is also a characteristic of Minnie that she is a zombie lolita. I do not believe that has changed just because afterbirth is noncannon.

I find myself amused by what happens when you try to type the word lolita loli or lolicon

Also welcome to the forum! Do not worry, I have been assured it is not very big.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

To: ari-6

Postby IncogitObserver » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks for the welcoming comment! Haha, I thought you did the icons in loli on purpose. You could be right. I was just speculating anyway. It's not known for sure though. Only time will tell.

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Well there is this guy called Blord who you are probably going to meet in a while and he calls Minnie the "eternal loli" all the time when on the subject of if she will grow or not. I think if anyone would know, it would be him, because he talks with the writers.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Speak of the devil and he shall come

AfterBirth isn't canon anymore. At best you can currently consider it to be a fanfic comic from the author.

I refer to Minnie as a "Eternal Loli" because it makes sense to me. It might have been a plot point in AB, but its a result of GT. Minnie can't age right now because her body is dead. She is a zombie and is forever a 10 year old girl, a eternal Loli.

Will that change? Potentially, yes. But you are going to need an external force to modify her current body. I don't think they can remove her soul and insert it into another body. It they could, why not pick a body that was in better shape than repairing her torn up one and putting her back in it? More of a personal belief, but I think the souls and bodies are imprinted to match each other. A ghost might be able to possess a living body, just temporary overrides the resident soul. A dead body might work similarly, but I would imagine that it just doesn't fit right.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I refer to Minnie as a "Eternal Loli" because it makes sense to me. It might have been a plot point in AB, but its a result of GT. Minnie can't age right now because her body is dead. She is a zombie and is forever a 10 year old girl, a eternal Loli.
Wow. That is like what I said only made using better words. I wish I had better words.

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Proper*
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Pauper

Postby Havoc » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:22 am

If you want to improve your vocabulary, you could always try a thesaurus. Also one word posts are kinda against the rules, guys.

Blood Lord wrote:I don't think they can remove her soul and insert it into another body. It they could, why not pick a body that was in better shape than repairing her torn up one and putting her back in it? More of a personal belief, but I think the souls and bodies are imprinted to match each other. A ghost might be able to possess a living body, just temporary overrides the resident soul. A dead body might work similarly, but I would imagine that it just doesn't fit right.

Y'know, I never really thought of that before. I've been so busy focusing on why she needed a body in the first place, that I never even considered a different vessel. I'm guessing you might be right about how the soul and body must be compatible. Like one Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood   When Al's armor body started to reject his soul.   
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am

I started reading the thesaurus but someone spoiled the end for me so I decided to wait for the movie. I feel his wings will definitely disappear but I do not know if it will happen when he is in the air, meaning he needs more practice, or on the ground, meaning yet another skill to add to his growing list.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:33 am

Oh god...the wings disappear as he flies over Minnie, and they drop on her...would be a moment.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Breach » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:59 am

Or worse...they drop on Mandy,she tries to kill Mimi,and its Jr. Vs Mandy(again). I don't think Mandy will be as forgiving with her son and his "pet" the 2nd time around.

Postby DuncanWarlord » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Will that change? Potentially, yes. But you are going to need an external force to modify her current body. I don't think they can remove her soul and insert it into another body. It they could, why not pick a body that was in better shape than repairing her torn up one and putting her back in it? More of a personal belief, but I think the souls and bodies are imprinted to match each other. A ghost might be able to possess a living body, just temporary overrides the resident soul. A dead body might work similarly, but I would imagine that it just doesn't fit right.

jr is a nergal I wonder if there was a way for him to use his nergal powers to construct a body for Minnie. one that would age as well so she wouldn't remain the way she is.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 pm

I sense a lock in the near future.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I sense a lock in the near future.

Pfft. You and your dooms-day predictions.

What a jo-
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!