Quick reply fix on mobile version

Info on new stuff coming/being worked on for Snafu.
Also, post/Report bugs/problems you may find, here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Quick reply fix on mobile version

Postby Mir@k » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 pm

(Hey do we have to post all requests and stuff only in that thread? if so then what's the forum for, should we not make new topics?)

Something that has bugged me for a while, quick reply still doesn't work correctly in many sections of the forum of the mobile version. Since it's a version i use very much i'd appreciate if something could be done whenever there was free time to do it thank you in advance g.

Oh btw why are the gender icons back to the default ones? The neon-like ones we had before were a bit snazzier. And the spacing between usernames, user titles, avatars and user tags is very small. And it would be cool if in the font size box there were more options so we wouldn't have to typoe the sizer manually so much like for example add a "gigantic" tag that increases font by 500 Sorry to blurt that out. c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Quick reply fix on mobile version

Postby Mir@k » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Additionally, i remember we once had a feature that could override the "This message has been posted succesfully" window, letting us jump straight back to the thread without having to do extra clicking, is this feasible too?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Btw anything you need feel free to ask although you probably got it pretty much covered.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:35 am

Mir@k wrote:Additionally, i remember we once had a feature that could override the "This message has been posted succesfully" window, letting us jump straight back to the thread without having to do extra clicking, is this feasible too?

This is already a feature. Right after you post, you can either click to see post or click to see the last forum you went to.
BUT if you wait a bit long (3-4 sec) it automatically transports you to the post you made. So... yeah.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 am

He's saying that there was a feature to completely avoid that part. You could choose to not have that choice or wait for the 3-4 seconds and you were immediately taken back to your post after you hit the submit button.

I never knew we had that. Wish I did.

Who brought up the idea to have the symbol for locked threads being pad locks? That's a good idea.

Postby Q.U. » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 am

so we wouldn't have to typoe the sizer manually so much

That was mostly deliberate in the past. So that the biggest fonts remain a "trick" that a new member learns in time. You don't want all the newbies to start posting in gigantic all the time now do you?
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:36 am

Make it gold only.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Dev forum