Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Princess » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I called. They understand the problem.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm

IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:18 am

Actually thought the guy had run out of comic panels from what I heard were already made before and then just started copying Bleedman. Was actually happy for a second thinking the guy improved to something less shitty looking, but now it seems I was mistaken.

Speaking of comics, where did Fummo go? Haven't thought of him in a while, so just curious.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby top gear tony 666 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

I thought Skullboy was just a sketch comic last time I looked. And now it's all....................... different.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby Exodis » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 pm

I thought of that too, just a sketch comic with no story and just comic relief. I first though "Is this gonna have a story or..."
But this... c'mon.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 pm

I don't know it it's just me, but the entire time it seemed like a story was being forced in, but just never formed.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby top gear tony 666 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 pm

It seems we have undergone other change. Love the big banner, as if we need reminding this is the only place to find Bleedman comics. You know those comics that are the reason for everyone who ever discovered this site.
Last edited by top gear tony 666 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Yup.

I don't mind the banner, the "snafu-comics" part I think is going to be getting bigger.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Blood Lord wrote:YI don't mind the banner, the "snafu-comics" part I think is going to be getting bigger.

Haha I noticed. It's like:

LOOK AT THIS AWESOME BANNER OF OURS! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW AWESOME OUR COMICS ARE?!
By the way, welcome to Snafu-Comics...

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank God the message got through.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Shouldn't the message be something like: "We have a whole host of comics here not just Bleedman"

Instead it's more: "Snafu-Comics we have BLEEDMANand some other shit".

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm

To me, the only other comic that seems popular and exposed, would be Everafter, and I found that through Bleedman's works. Course I haven't been on the site as much as others, but I don't think there's another comic that reels people in.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm

EA would be great, but the creator is lazy and sick as hell.

Out of all of the comic artists, Bleedman is the only one who decided to keep going at a somewhat steady pace. I don't think anyone here remembers the two year hiatus of PpGD. All the other artists flaked out.

Yes, it would be cool to see some other people, don't get me wrong. But if Bleedman wasn't as active as he was, there wouldn't really be a Snafu right now. And finding new people is in the works.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Oh wow the layout sort of changed again. I take it it's a working progress thing.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm

It is.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 pm

I have not posted in this section before which is strange as EA is my favorite comic on this site and the reason I came to snafu two years ago. I guess it is because, no matter what, my first question would be "Why is EA discontinued" or "What happened to Endling?" or maybe "Did Endling stop posting because he got a job in which case where can I read his more recent work" and these questions have doubtlessly been answered countless times and people would look at me as though I were some sort of silly person. But I am here and have asked. Should one of the priorities of SNAFU not be finding other artists just so that if anything ever happened to Bleedman, the site would not fall into disuse within weeks? Please do not read this as myself being sarcastic, these are things I really do want to know the answers to.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm

If worse comes to worse, I'll pull out my awesome stick figure strips.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 pm

You could continue all of the comics simultaneously and everyone would be none the wiser.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

ari-6 wrote:"Why is EA discontinued" or "What happened to Endling?"

There was this huge thing a while back about him being sick with something, like he was crapping out his intestines or something like that, point was he was way sick, then got caught way up in work he does for a game company. Not sure which one it is. There was a thread or something on this, but I can't find it in the new format yet.

I have no idea what is keeping him back on that. BR and Warbear were going to check the situation out because he posted something on his DA about continuing Ever After.

ari-6 wrote:Should one of the priorities of SNAFU be finding other artists just so that if anything ever happened to Bleedman, the site would not fall into disuse within weeks?

You would think, but it isn't a concern. I do know some other projects are being developed and there is a search going on for artists, but we haven't talked about that for a while. Other things have been coming up that has been taking a priority over it. Plus the big roadblock we have to getting new comics is getting Dave, the site owner, to agree to the comics.

He is a difficult person to get a hold of and Snafu isn't his priority right now either.

EDIT: And BR is actively looking for people to do comics. He's already ask Laudine, the Art Contest winner, about making a comic. You can attempt your own comics as well and get a shot at getting a slot too.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 am

I just HOPE to see a new comic. Last new comic was Satan's Excrement, which ended swiftly, and before that was Skullboy, which, I'm guessing, is now half-bleedman work.
Dave better come back. We actually need him.

The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 am

I wonder if Fummo would come back to give a crack at that. I remember a while back a lot of people wanted him to have a shot at it.
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 am

Is he that good for a popular-demanded comic?

The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

He's gotten better, and the people here like him more than the other artists around. Heck, the guy who makes the Satan's Excrement comic showed up in his thread I believe once or twice and called him out for only doing MSPaint art, calling it uninteresting or something of the sort. Too lazy to look for it. But when Fummo used another art program... Damn. We were all blown away here.

But haven't seen hide nor hair of him in a while.
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 am

I think he's awfully busy with school
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Wow... I'm very intrigued. I hope we get new comic(s) soon. Not that I'm tired of Bleedman's work, just want something new for a change.

The Last Savior

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter