The Weight of Lineage

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

NEK: …And she would have gotten away with it to if it hadn’t been for you meddling kids and your Cerberus too XD. But yeah so now you know Mandy took the shot and as for Minnie, well now I’m guessing she wish she had. Let me say this I had FUN working on this page and I usually DON’T take sides in arguing over who suffers the most in stories like GT, especially given the amount of Mimi fans out there who know my DA by now lol. But given the fact that Minnie’s been slashed to pieces, lost that one eye that held most, if not all, of her Nergal powers, ping ponged between heaven and hell, outed in front of the one person she loves who may never, and I mean NEVER, love her back THAT way and reanimated into a stitched up rag doll body all within the span of one day, you’d think a good deal of people would cut a ten year old girl some slack for losing her composure every now and then XD.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: The Weight of Lineage

Postby MillennialDan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:28 am

Yeesh. Don't listen to your mom, she's not a good person.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 am

HOT DAYUM. DIDN'T SEE THAT.

And for that I am impressed.

And off to lock some threads.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 am

So I guess Mandy is perfectly okay with Minnie having the hots for her own brother. Up until now, I wasn't even sure if she knew about that.

Blood Lord wrote:HOT DAYUM. DIDN'T SEE THAT.

Same here.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am

That caught me way off guard, well done.

Is Mandy fine with the halfway incest? or is she just referring to attention and power level?

It looks like incest to me. But Mandy, for some reason, doesn't seem like she'd be comfortable with a thought like that. Speculation, just a gut feeling.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

Havoc751 wrote:

Same here.
Ditto.

And here, I thought Minnie's speech was tough to understand (for some people). Mandy was even more confusing here, not sure if there were typos in there or not. Thought that the word breath was left out of "Until I draw my last". If it wasn't, the "draw her last" what?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Yamitora1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:

Same here.
Ditto.

And here, I thought Minnie's speech was tough to understand (for some people). Mandy was even more confusing here, not sure if there were typos in there or not. Thought that the word breath was left out of "Until I draw my last". If it wasn't, the "draw her last" what?

But Mandy already is dead, Grim reaped her after their honeymoon...not sure how he performed but we know she needed other men to impregnate her.

MY guess is Mandy doesn't want her kids going hillbilly on her, but she does know what strings to pull to get the desired result. She wants to make her daughter stronger and more like herself, and a good way to do that is to school her on taking what you want and not backing down.
"If I corrupt you even a little, then I have done my Job."
Lover of Chaos

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 am

I really hope that the writer can continue to surprise in the future in bigger and bigger ways.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby 49dra » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 am

Nice Edgar Allen Poe reference at the end. Also, we're you referring to Raven too?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 am

Minnie's having bit of a temper tantrum. Pissed
off that she couldn't kill Mimi at least and disappointing her mother.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 am

Not sure if i like Minnie not taking the shot. I would have enjoyed watching her become the next biggest badass bitch of the Underworld. And got to agree with Bleedman, Minnie went through some serious shit in one day. So she is still most likely a bit cucu in the head.
And her mom isn't slightly disturbed by the fact that her daughter wants to marry/f*ck/(some stuff we probably wouldn't think she would want to do) to her own 1/2 brother.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 am

Just a few thoughts, pay no mind to it, I just felt like letting my mind wander a bit on here.

Junior would have child problems, like Grim. Meaning he can't impregnate his significant other.
I think it's safe to assume Minnie can't have children either.
It took me this long to realize that Junior and Minnie are smaller versions of Jack and Sally, in the sense of skeleton and doll.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 am

Yamitora1 wrote:But Mandy already is dead, Grim reaped her after their honeymoon...not sure how he performed but we know she needed other men to impregnate her.

Uhh, no. You're completely wrong on that. Go read the comic again or consider this question.

If Mandy was already dead and reaped by Grim, then how would she be able to produce any offspring?

Yamitora1 wrote:MY guess is Mandy doesn't want her kids going hillbilly on her, but she does know what strings to pull to get the desired result.

I will forgive you on your disrespectful and offensive remark, this one time.

Now even if Jr and Minnie were to marry and have sex, nothing will happen. It's not Jr that is the issue, but Minnie. She's undead, and those bodily functions are so offline they don't even show up on the scanner. Literally she is an eternal Loli. She will never grow up or develop further if she continues to exist in the same state that she is in right now.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Junior would have child problems, like Grim. Meaning he can't impregnate his significant other.

Not exactly sure that he would. The Nergal Demon could help... compensate for some problems.

EDIT: Way late, but I should have put some sort of indicator that I'm kidding about the remark being offensive.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 am

I wonder, would that be Junior's kids? or the nergal's?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 am

It depends on the DNA used in the sperm. Assuming the chance that Jr does have some living cells on his body, osteoclasts and osteoblasts (bone cells), then the DNA from them could be used in the construction of sperm cells. All cells in your body have the exact and full replication of your DNA, they only utilize certain parts of it though. Anyways, this also depends on how Jr grows. Does he grow the normal way and just has some supernatural compensation going on, or does he grow solely on magic?
Semper Vigilans

Postby silvercover » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 am

well in retrospect, the worst that could happen was junior be spread apart as bones or really mashed up but not dead, while mimi would have died.
I believe she didnt do this only for minnie, it was also to test junior's capabilities. mandy's giving them different treatments, but in the end she's doing it for their own growth, whether its good for them or not.

Postby PaytonWest » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 am

Well, I never thought of Mandy doing something like that. But I do give Minnie some slack, I don't pity her, but I do place myself in her shoes. It would really suck to stuck in a ten year old's body for a long time.

I mean think about older teens, to young adults, who are under five foot tall, they always looks a lot younger than what they really are and people tend to make fun of their height, or think they aren't over 18, when they could be in their 20s or older.

Minnie gets worse than that, because when she's in her 30s she'll be stuck in that body with hardly any change to it.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 am

Haha Mandy you are such a bitch. I wonder what will happen after this. Junior flies up again with Mimi and they see Minnie crying but other than that I wouldn't know what could happen. Maybe a discussion between the two to show that Junior still loves Minnie (but of course in a sibling way).

Orr maybe we're going to skip to Demongo and Jeff.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Breach » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Not sure if i like Minnie not taking the shot. I would have enjoyed watching her become the next biggest badass bitch of the Underworld.

Ah,but there is still time...

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Haha Mandy you are such a bitch. I wonder what will happen after this. Junior flies up again with Mimi and

Annd Minnie shoots Mimi in the head

Postby Spas93 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:09 pm

"Power is Everything"? Where did I hear that before? She's bloody merciless though, maybe she secretely knew that Junior would sprout wings, but still. In my opinion Minnie was right not to shoot, she showed what little humanity was left inside her. Mandy on the other hand is an ice-cold bitch with no humanity, or heart. She controls the Underworld with an iron fist, which makes her powerful but also lonely. Ruling by fear could only work out in hell :D

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Mandy does have a good point though with hesitation. You can hesitate to act when there is something you want.
Semper Vigilans

Postby konata50 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 pm

great page

also i have been wondering for a long time now couldn't grim have restored her body since he must have done it countless times with billy and mandy i mean like mandy said many pages ago near the stories beginning they have been killed many times in hundreds of different ways cant grim control a persons "Time"
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Vishock » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Yamitora1 wrote:Now even if Jr and Minnie were to marry and have sex, nothing will happen. It's not Jr that is the issue, but Minnie. She's undead, and those bodily functions are so offline they don't even show up on the scanner. Literally she is an eternal Loli. She will never grow up or develop further if she continues to exist in the same state that she is in right now.

In the future maybe. I beg for another body, since her soul is removable.

On: I think this is the plot before some bat shit crazy scenario in which Minnie gets that thing...you know, the red thing. And gets powerful...or something. I dunno, Im drunk.
Flaemis~
Flaemis

Postby MillennialDan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Mandy does have a good point though with hesitation. You can hesitate to act when there is something you want.

That is a horrendous philosophy. No one should ever behave as though their own whims supersede all else, ESPECIALLY conscience.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm curious to how your statement goes with hesitation.

And I see a typo where can should be can't.
Semper Vigilans

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!