Injustice: Gods among us

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Injustice: Gods among us

Postby noxux » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Well I found this game made by DC Comics and Warner Bros and the creators of Mortal Kombat. Full of fights, is a fight based games of teams of three and combination of heroes and villians.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Re: Injustice: Gods among us

Postby Brax4 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

Too fast paced for me, they should have made it a lot more like MK. I like the objects in the level. But everyone seems very unbalanced, you have little time to react to anything going on. It focuses too much on combos and long range attacks. Not for me, though I do own it.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 am

I watched the YouTube videos of all the cut-scenes. Interesting idea, but I don't think I'm going to play the game. Fighting games never had a giant appeal to me. Except for Dead or alive, but clearly for other reasons.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 am

Ah, DOA.
To the game's credit it actually has pretty good fighting mechanics, buuut we all know why most people play the game.

I personally thought Nether Realms's Mortal Kombat was better with tag battles and stuff like that. I didn't feel much of a need to do Injustice's version of the challenge tower and felt they should have taken some effort from that to devote more to the multiplayer experience. However the story mode is pretty good (at least its there which is better than what other fighting games have done) and the arcade endings do have some cool stuff in them, if you're willing to devote some time to them.
There are also things in it that only people who are into fighting games will like. Like statistics for your attacks and stuff like that. The fighting has a hint of strategy to it which is cool, but like I said before, I'm more of a fan of the really fast pace 2D fighting games. If your a fighting game fan I'd say give it a shot, same if you're a DC fan. If you're both, then go have fun.
Bark

Return to Snafu Gaming