I think she has to be within ear shot for that to work. There is an advantage of using a arrow over anything else to cut the line. No on is going to see it and tell Jr. Jr isn't going to see it, and they aren't going to find the arrow either. Mandy would most likely approve of her daughter's actions to eliminate "threats/annoyances" to Minnie and wouldn't say a thing about it to Jr. The fall would kill a depowered Mimi, but not Jr.
It's really dark for her to be doing that, but I can't see Minnie helping the two unless Jr's life is at stake (which she stated that it isn't), and I don't think another threat has presented itself. It hasn't though or we would have seen a wide eyed look from Minnie instead of a casual bored/annoyed look.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)