Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Tuor » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 pm

One of the main reasons I liked AC2 was climbing over buildings that I've seen irl
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:I. Hate. Water levels. Pandora's Tower just HAD to have a water level. At least it got it out of the way early. Damn that level's boss is hard...

Water levels: the bane of my existence towards video games.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 am

Can someone please tell me a water level that DIDN'T suck total ass?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 am

... a swimming pool?
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 am

That's not a level :U
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 am

Yes it is :3

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 am

lol, Uncharted.
An Optimist

Postby Fievel » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Can someone please tell me a water level that DIDN'T suck total ass?

Hydrocity Zone?
Offended.

Postby Hiryu » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 am

Aquatic Ruin Zone.
Jolly Roger Bay.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Can someone please tell me a water level that DIDN'T suck total ass?

Hyrule Temple from Wind Walker was pretty bearable.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Fievel » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Clanker's Cavern from Banjo-Kazooie was also pretty fun. And I guess Jolly Roger's Lagoon from the sequel.
Offended.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm just going to derail you for a bit.

My computer decided to shit out everything and forget how to be a computer for the third fucking time this year. Currently I am trying to format the hard drive but that appears to be making it worse. My phone is just as retarded sometimes especially when handling the internet.

Just wanted y'all to know where I am and that I'm not yet dead. I am also going to look for a new laptop, I might try a Mac this time.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 am

So if reformatting is making things worse, then I'm guessing it's a hardware issue, correct?
An Optimist

Postby top gear tony » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 am

The thing I get from that is your phone is also retarded. Believe me whether you have a top of the line phone or not It's the fact that their fidgety inaccurate touch screens are not the future everyone seems to be pushing them to be. Also they are nowhere near the so called future of gaming ether. I type on my phone a lot on this sites and the amount of things it can't get right and misinterprets infuriate m

Postby Tuor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Ya, I have yet to transition to fully touchscreen phones for that reason. QWERTY keypads ftw
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I miss keypad(ded) phones. As soon as my contract is up I'm going back. I don't need all those fancy features in my phone anyway, I'll never use them. As long as it's a phone and plays music I'm good. (Hell most touch screens are bad at being phones).

Which brings me to another nitpick of mine. Why do I see so many people with both iphones and ipods? Doesn't that seem a bit odd considering an iphone is also an ipod?

Postby Cerulean » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Add in the apps that let you text and make calls, and the iPhone just seems a little worthless to me when you already have an iPod(plus I've never been into the whole 'buy a new phone every time a "better" phone comes out' thing). Maybe the option of having a 3G data plan is what is so alluring. If they don't have access to WiFi 24/7, I guess I could see why one would buy an iPhone (and perhaps realize the 3G (or 4G or whatever) thing after purchasing an iPod touch). As for why they use both? No idea.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby supreamDKJ » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Randori wrote:It's okay to ask those questions. We understand that some people are wondering about the other comics, so here's the answer:
It's currently in a permament/long hiatus. Why? Well, think about it: who makes these comics? Artists, of course. And you know what they are as well? Humans. Don't think that everyone has time to draw these comics, as they do have lives and probably don't have time to continue the comics due to business in life. Hope this answered your question.

Tuor wrote:Ya, basically, Endling is just working on different stuff. It's unclear if EA will every continue at all

Mr. Sefrol wrote:But it still is interesting that throughout his time on this hiatus he's still drawn Red various times and has hinted at returning to the comic here and there. It's never definite, but there is obviously an interest to do so. Sadly with how long it's been, any attempt at reviving the comic would probably be met with little celebration with the thought of that many fans still being interested just as much. That is unless there is some large sleeping fanbase that still holds hope for its rise.

I'd... kind of wonder what would happen though if someone drew some out-of-this-world Everafter fanart that just blew him away? Wonder if that'd cause some sort of spark...

thanks you guys for answering my question. I'm just happy to know that the artist is still alive, i'm still depressed about dondi so this very good news to me. I realize this post is going on page 95 so sorry if I ruin or interrupt anybody's conversation by posting this.
natsu dragneel for life

Postby Princess » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Could you guys do me a huge favor? If you have a Facebook, could you go and like this girl's picture on this page? She's a close friend of my brother's, and got into an accident and has a spinal cord injury. If you could just like the picture, it would mean loads to me, and her family.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151832265756349&set=a.10151832265676349.1073741832.73299386348&type=1

And possibly share to your friends, too? Thank you!
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Ahh. I'm back.

Still getting a new computer though.

Postby Exodis » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 am

You were gone? Huh, didn't notice...

The Universal Swordsman

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Really, the inactivity didn't tip you off, or the fact that this space as well the forum is an empty shell.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Randori, you little night elf ass, you.

Hmm... night elf ass...

Anyways. iPhone/iPod thing, I dunno. Options I guess.

I hate the connection of my phone. It looses the Wi-Fi signal even when I'm in the same room as the router. I go to the settings of it to my Wi-Fi, and the phone is all like "shit, boos is back. We're online, working, you never lost connection." Fuck you, you silly phone.

But this laptop, use to be a beast. Now its struggling, but it is still working good enough for a while. This thing could still hold the internet connection if the power went out.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 am

Still need to get the spare operating system for this thing. Been meaning to wipe it to get rid of some problems.
An Optimist

Postby Princess » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 am

huh
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter