Americans...

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Americans...

Postby The.Time.Lord » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:10 am

Redacted   

Time is a relative

Re: Americans...

Postby Exodis » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 am

I was thinking what I was watching.
Then I noticed...
It was a surveillance camera...
Stomping on the "U" of the USA...
As if it were stomping our "United" freedom...
It's watching us...
When we don't susp- hey look, a penny.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 am

I would prefer what randori said as well.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby EagleMan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 pm

The UK is the one with cameras everywhere.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm

So are we going back to becoming the America that was when the British ruled excepted without the British ruling us?

There probably isn't going to be another tea party but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Live by the Sword die by the Sword

Postby Q.U. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:21 am

And the US is a master at creating their own worst enemies.

This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:57 am

We learned from Europe.
I AM THE GOSHDARN BATMAN
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 pm

History repeats itself and gets a little more ridiculous the passing of the years.

How can my own country; which has the balls to call itself the best country in the world by the way, make so many wrong decisions so many times in a row?

I mean really.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm

I think everyone has seen it, but for anyone that hasn't.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Oh man, I don't even watch this show, but god damn this scene gives me goosebumps every time I see it.

I wonder what went wrong? I would understand if it was just the higherups that were affected by this plague of stupidity and inability to change, but even our peers reek of this nonsensical garbage. Why?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Everyone wants to feel right, when they don't, they listen to closest person without looking for the next opinion.

When stupid people do stupid things, smarter people mock them. The stupid believes that it's not mockery, but acceptance.

Uninformed people that follow ideals, without second thoughts, grow in abundance.

That and the fact some people choose a belief because it has beliefs that bring more pro than con, instead of going out their own way to find the 3rd, 4th, 5th options.

All this and we can't forget the people, that hate change because they don't understand it, nor wish to understand it. For a long time my family taught me how television and the internet would rot my mind. Yet, a few years ago, I started to go on all the time. I know about what they're talking about 3 months before they hear about it. They still don't care, and they still believe it's rotting my mind. If it is, I'm going down in style.
Rocks

Postby True Order » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 am

Damn that video was awesome.

I gotta ask, do you think the U.S.A will ever go back to the way it was?

Or is it too far gone?

Are we better off the way we are? I mean we have made some progress in some fields though we screwed up in some others...

I'm probably just being paranoid but I fear for my country.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 am

True Order, I can be a cynical bastard when I want to be. And I can be very optimistic, it kind of depends on the subject.

When you compare our country to the other ones, ours is a child by comparison. I don't view myself as an idiot, but I don't claim to be the smartest guy around. If people think that there are problems then those same people should try to do something about it. If you think things are going down hill and circling the drain then fight tooth and nail to claw your way out of it.

So, is our country too far gone. I personally don't think so. But nothing will change if no one does anything about it. I don't know shit about politics, but the most basic of basic stuff. I don't know the answer to the big questions that might save the day, but I know that their are people out there who are smart enough or have the ability to become smart enough to come up with it.

We can claw our way out of any hole we dig ourselves in, but we need to want to. We've become a generation of critics and arm chair bloggers and while critics serve their purpose they won't fix anything on their own. What it take are people of action. People who look at whatever mess is before them and find a way to clean it up.

The human spirit can be an impressive thing. If we fight for change, help each other and remind the haters that they can yell as loud as the want to but they'll never be right. Human beings are tenacious creatures, we can accomplish a lot especially when we work together. Personally I think the first step is actually caring about your fellow man.

Another artist I like once said that a human being only care about two things: Their selves and things that remind them of their selves. I want to disagree with this, despite the evidence otherwise.

I don't think we're too far gone, as long as we have the will to march forward even if someone tell us its pointless. Believing isn't enough, we need our brains, our common sense, we need to work together. We need people with a few good ideas, people to want to make a change for the better. We can only be great if we put in the work.

We just need to actually give a shit. And I think we can still do that.

Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Bark

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:11 am

We need to educate people.
The pic's just a joke, but seriously. We need people to be informed if they're going to be given the right to do anything.
Rocks

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 am

when all the people you all love as your parents die, hope that most of the people who believe more than half of what their parents believed die with them soon, and don't be one of those people.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 am

I warn you, this may hurt your head. But, I thought this was fucking hilarious.
Rocks

Postby Q.U. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Classy as always, America.

I did laugh my ass off though.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm

can we change this into a bad name thread now?
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Uhh, no.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:49 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:can we change this into a bad name thread now?

No, because then this thread would be all about you.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok fine.
F U Im evil

Postby Greetings » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:54 pm

"We're angry that this guy who murdered a kid was charged not guilty! So obviously now we have to loot and pillage Los Angeles and hurt people who have nothing to do with our anger at all! #Riot4Trayvon"
Hello operator, connect me to the moon please.
Repeat Offendor

Postby Exodis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Sigh.
It's the L.A. Riots all over again.

The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Logic. We don't agree with your racism, so we must now fall into the stereotypes we believe you all see.

Not as dramatic, but earlier today I tried to convince one of my co-workers that not all Asians are smart(we were joking ofc). Halfway through the discussion, my register malfunctioned and I instinctively did all the math in my head for the next 10 minutes. Remembering prices/tax/change, all the good stuff. When someone finally came to fix the register, and give me a new drawer. According to the manager keeping track of my orders, I was off by 20 cents or so. I lost that argument, for I bolstered the stereotype to the point where I seemed inhumane.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 pm

This is why I hate people. People are stupid.

A person though can be intelligent.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!