Shadows of the heart's eye...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Shadows of the heart's eye...

Postby Guardian » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:59 pm

What even points at that being a possibility?

Seriously, why would he be mad at Him for something like that? It was Mina's (or whatever the hell her name is) fault that she lost it in the first place while Him only fulfilled a legal agreement between two parties. He doesn't have a reason for being angry with Him and nothing he is going to do is going to affect Him.

What is he going to do? hurt Mimi and hold her for ransom? And that is going to inspire the protective Daddy instincts that Him has so far wonderfully shown in this comic? No. Him doesn't care at the moment. Mimi is in as much danger of being killed or hurt by Vlad as Him is by Mandy in Aku's realm.

There is no logical or comic evidence to support this either. The introduction of GTFO was just that, an introduction. there needed to be someway to kick the thing off. If anything, Vlad is now forced to be on him's side, unless he and Mina killed each other.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

I wouldn't mind if Mina killed Vlad. Then she could come back as either a mentally unstable child, or as a bitch close to Mandy's level. Wonder what Mina would look like? Vlad could come back, but he would just be cold hearted more than usual.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Insane little undead vampire girl, mouth covered in blood most likely, if that is what you asking for.
Never anger a magician

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 am

+1 for that idea.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 am

mina may show up in the war in him's side if she killed/left vlad since she did believe he may fix her problem.
then we get a rematch of mimi, who would join grim's side once junior frees jeff/talks to her properly, versus mina, who probably would get "enhanced" by him and put up a more even fight this time.

@bloodlord
eh he might for other reasons. he'd be more upset about having mina being influenced to hate him, which he may think regarding HIM right now(or if the theory that HIM making her leave him happens), than losing a castle id imagine.

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am

This idea only gets better. Bloodthirsty and vengeance seeking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Adventure Time, the vampire girl was an enemy that became a friend to Finn right?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biocolor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:This idea only gets better. Bloodthirsty and vengeance seeking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Adventure Time, the vampire girl was an enemy that became a friend to Finn right?

Yes correct Marceline was first a foe then she becomes a friend.

Postby Flippyroxshtf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:09 pm

standing between her and a cupcake is not a good idea
X3

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 pm

She is currently Mimi. But yes, it would be a bad idea to get in between her and a muffin.
Never anger a magician

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Hallucinated Muffins, best muffins.
Last edited by Hallow Nova on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 pm

silvercover wrote:eh he might for other reasons. he'd be more upset about having mina being influenced to hate him, which he may think regarding HIM right now(or if the theory that HIM making her leave him happens), than losing a castle id imagine.

Except for the fact that Mina wasn't influence by Him to hate Vlad. She already hated Vlad, that was the entire reason why she took the gamble in the first place to end her immortal life. There was no deception by Him to cause these events to happen, he merely stood there and offered a solution.

And to this whole idea of Mina coming back as a blood thirsty vampire, did you guys forget what state she was in last? It's more likely that she's on fucking suicide watch then out for vengeance.

Christ, the things you people come up with when I turn my back for a single minute.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Can Mina not start fights against random powerful lords of the Underworld as her way of attempting suicide? If she were to come back, joining the war for the sole purpose of challenging a being more powerful than herself just to suicide seems plausible to me atm.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 pm

She works herself into that state of mind, then yeah.

But coming back as a blood thirsty vampire craving for vengeance? I'm going to need something to work on to see that as being a possibility.

Semper Vigilans

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 pm

It wouldn't be too surprising if she actually tries to go to grimskull to threaten Grim to kill her for her. Not saying it will happen, but it's something that can happen if she is desperate enough to actually try to do that. If it did happen, I think mina going insane would be optional, but might push the whole scenario.
Never anger a magician

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 pm

You 2 gave me a thought. 2 different theories for IF Mina returns.

Mina goes to someone seeking death. They make a deal with her. In the Grim situation, Mandy may jump in and make the deal. They serve them for a set number of years, she will either die along the way or die at the promised time.

Mina goes to someone seeking death. They convince her to take vengeance before doing so(unless she already wants revenge). Saying something along the lines of, 'You're angry/sad/emotionally distraught. Don't be rash about this, death is final, see if you can find a purpose, you may use my name for the time being, but don't throw yourself away, not yet.'
Last edited by Hallow Nova on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:It wouldn't be too surprising if she actually tries to go to grimskull to threaten Grim to kill her for her. Not saying it will happen, but it's something that can happen if she is desperate enough to actually try to do that. If it did happen, I think mina going insane would be optional, but might push the whole scenario.

Why would she threaten Grim to kill her? Better yet, how do you threaten death and with what?

Better yet, how would she get pass Vlad, a vampire lord in this, when she couldn't defeat Mimi.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:26 pm

In my theories, I don't take into account how Mina gets out in the 1st place. That's why I brought attention to 'IF'.

Something I also want to point out. Mimi, Minnie and Mina :3
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Yes, there is a lack of creativity at times.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm even worse with names, most of the names I ever use are based off of people I meet, hear about and (every once in a blue moon) ask. I either take someone's name and make a character based off my limited knowledge of them or I make a character and try to think of someone that they remind me of. 60% based off of people I hear about. 30% anyone I can think of. 10% I ask people.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:It wouldn't be too surprising if she actually tries to go to grimskull to threaten Grim to kill her for her. Not saying it will happen, but it's something that can happen if she is desperate enough to actually try to do that. If it did happen, I think mina going insane would be optional, but might push the whole scenario.

Why would she threaten Grim to kill her? Better yet, how do you threaten death and with what?

Better yet, how would she get pass Vlad, a vampire lord in this, when she couldn't defeat Mimi.

Theres lots of ways a girl can sneak away from her daddy when she runs away. But as for grim, I thought grim would have enough value of life to try to convince mina to not get herself killed and the idea of it not being "her time" since she's undead, can be confusing as fuck to talk about. Also the possibility of Mina behaving more violently would bypass any rational suggestions from grim.
Never anger a magician

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

1: Mina does not want to die she just what's to get older and have more romantic relationship with Vlad.

2: Mina is not a charcter that Bleedman created she is from Mina and the Count so don't blame him so lack of creativity.

3: Mandy doesn't have friends and everybody hates or fear her so she'll have a hard time recruiting people unless she theaten them.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 pm

I knew that Mina was from an older show, I did not know however, that Mina wanted to be romantically involved with Vlad.

But when it comes to death.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=212
She asked for it.

Some people might have ulterior motives for joining Mandy, or fighting against Him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, or at least a bitch I can put up with for the moment.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biocolor » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Any other topics we can talk about or is everything basically covered

Postby Guardian » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm

You can talk about whatever GT related thing crosses your mind.

Aside from the Harlem shit. I will fucking ban you if you do.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Tempted to push boundaries. Realizing, I'm too scared to do so. Flip a coin. Going the safe route.

So here's something that may bring conversation. Him vs Mandy. 1v1. The only rule is no outside interference. Just the two of them on an open field. Any form of a weapon is allowable to a logical extent.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!