New Grim Tales Comic: "Feeding precautions" (7/04/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic: "Feeding precautions" (7/04/2013)

Postby Havoc » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 am

There's so little we know about the PPG and Dexter at this point, almost anything is possible. I have to wonder, how far ahead did Bleed actually planned this?

bluebluetopaz wrote:Maybe he chose to be with no one? I don't doubt that he is friends with them, but maybe he just decided to forgo a relationship with anyone.

Although, I will admit that the idea that he paired up with a different puff is pretty interesting. There is one thing that bugs me though. I could see Dexter and Bubbles being together, but only as a result of his grief from losing his sister (who at this point we know nothing about in GT). Actually, we don't know much of anything regarding the puffs and Dexter's relationship/background (in GT). Which is why I'm sort of having a hard time seeing them together.

Interesting indeed. Well he was in the "Family Photo", so more than likely, he was part of there family somehow.
You bring up a really good point about GT past being different than PpGD. I'll assume they played out much the same, unless someone tells me otherwise. There's actually something I was going to post in the Prediction Thread, surrounding this fact. BTW, I like your new avatar, it matches your signature kinda well imo.

Bandit wrote:*Ahem* Are you implying what I think you're implying?

And what might that be?
Also, I like your signature.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I wonder if they had any kids, and that's an honest query, I don't intend to start another conversation about all the possible little off-springs all over the place, I'm just curious to know how far the relationship has gone for the 2.

No, by all means, the topic of offspring in GT interests me to no end. And besides, I think Blord is right, there's really not much to talk about regarding the current page. So have at it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 am

Its GT related so the topic works if you guys want to pursue it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Bandit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am

Bandit wrote:Also, I like your signature.

Why thank you, it's one of my newest artworks.
http://brotherbandit.deviantart.com/art/Miyako-Assassin-in-Red-383264043
Last edited by Bandit on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 am

Dexter doesn't need to marry any Puffs to be part of the family. Dexter is Mimi's guardian, he's protected her countless times. Then given the fact he's friends with the Puffs for so long, that adds to him being a part of the family.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Havoc751 wrote:Interesting indeed. Well he was in the "Family Photo", so more than likely, he was part of there family somehow.
You bring up a really good point about GT past being different than PpGD. I'll assume they played out much the same, unless someone tells me otherwise. There's actually something I was going to post in the Prediction Thread, surrounding this fact. BTW, I like your new avatar, it matches your signature kinda well imo.

When Beeare said that there would be a Samurai Jack side story explaining why both GT and PPGD are different, one of the first things I thought about was the Butterfly effect (A Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury is what came to mind). I understand that there won't be any time travel (I think so anyway, not positive), but the overall meaning is similar (sort of). The whole one decision/action can change the way the future unfolds is what makes me think that the circumstances from which everyone met are different now.    In that particular story, when one of the main characters changed something in the past, it drastically changed what he understood to be his present. The people, president and language all changed due to him bringing the past (A crushed butterfly) to the present.    I'm not disputing that it will/won't play out the same, just explaining my reasoning for why I think most of it will be different

Thanks c:. Since I finally finished LoveCom I decided to make the main character my avatar until I find/finish something else.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Meh. I don't have a funny image this time.

thread locked, go bitch about stuff in the new thread.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)