Feeding precautions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Feeding precautions

Postby Exodis » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:
Randori wrote:Sex?
When I read 'pounding' and 'pouncing'.

Haha what a coincidence.
Is it me or am I making a Mimi x Jr. lemon fanfic?
._.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Sigment » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Mimi has spoken many times before like right after she was striped from her demonic powers, she said Ma so she could say Jeff and what happen in small words.

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I said partially, maybe only able to form small words or phrases.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby DarkKing » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I wonder if Vlad would join Mandy's side since he probably still hates HIM after that incident with Mina. I'm sure he'd love a chance to get back at him.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 pm

I believe Him owns Vlad's castle. He may use that to force Vlad to join his side.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Even if he didn't join Him, it's possible that by obtaining Vlad's castle, Him also obtained his available resources. I could be wrong, but I do see it as a possibility.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm

I forgot the golem's name, but it'd be interesting to see how far his loyalty to Him stretches.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DarkKing » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I believe Him owns Vlad's castle. He may use that to force Vlad to join his side.

I don't see how that would make Vlad join HIM. If HIM wanted Vlad to join him I could see them making an agreement where HIM will make Mina human again in return for his help.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I forgot the golem's name, but it'd be interesting to see how far his loyalty to Him stretches.

I don't think his name was ever said even in samurai jack. He is a very honorable warrior though which makes me wonder why he would work for someone like HIM. Here's some info about his personality: "The Lava Monster is similar in personality to Jack. He is a strong warrior who fights for the ones he loves, but takes more pride in his actions. He nonetheless possesses a great sense of honor, refusing to strike an unarmed Jack down when he refused to fight back."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Sigment » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

DarkKing wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:I believe Him owns Vlad's castle. He may use that to force Vlad to join his side.

I don't see how that would make Vlad join HIM. If HIM wanted Vlad to join him I could see them making an agreement where HIM will make Mina human again in return for his help.

Assuming it was possible, it's hard to imagine that not backfiring on Vlad. For example, Mina subsequently dying due to rapidly aging from the countless years that she's "lived". It's a somewhat twisted idea, but this is Him we're talking about.

The Resident Smartass

Postby DarkKing » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
DarkKing wrote:

Assuming it was possible, it's hard to imagine that not backfiring on Vlad. For example, Mina subsequently dying due to rapidly aging from the countless years that she's "lived". It's a somewhat twisted idea, but this is Him we're talking about.

She would only be 34 if she was human right now (according to wiki). I don't see HIM keeping his word anyway even if he could do that.

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!