The topic is about GT, not me.
I do not have godlike knowledge and you don't need to treat me like I act as if I do. But I am not motherfucking arguing the chemical structure of gold being a fucking metal regardless of what it was mixed with to become a gem. It. Doesn't. Work. That. Way.
A gem is a crystalline structure created out of two or more elements such a silicon and oxygen. The color takes up properties from metal ions that have been infused into the crystal matrix. Over all, the unique chemical structure of a gem results in a crystal or a shine rock. Gold is a element, a metal. It can influence color, but not the chemical structure in such a way that would take a metal and turn it into a gem.
Gold plating a crystal doesn't count.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!