Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote: But if she had bought the chakra gem maybe Mimi might be able to seal her demon power away.
There's nothing that indicates that Mimi had "demonic" powers before the event with Megaville and Him. We've seen in the comics that the demonic side is more of a symbiote much like Venom or Carnage. Although it would have been interesting to see what would happen if she experienced n actual chakra gem instead of a gold coin.
Now I do want to point out that the chakra gem isn't meant to hold the dark side at bay, Raven's failed miserably in Teen Titans. What the chakra gem is meant to do is to provide focus. All of the actions depend on the wearer, not the gem itself. In fact, you could go so far as to say that her make shift chakra gem has helped her focus her powers, as Mimi experienced a "glitch" with her powers early on with them in the GTFO arch, but not since she had the gold coin applied to her head.
So it could be having a sort of placebo effect.
ari-6 wrote:I think the chain goes round the head so the coin part hangs where a chakra gem would. I just don't know what you call something like that.
Except Mimi burned it into her forehead... http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=235
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)