Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Postby Jasthn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

CS updated, Starting location and history are all that's left.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Keep up the work. It's looking good.

Sig, am I going to start the fight, or are you?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Looks like its a fodder run, then Gregor will have no choice but to fight.

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Argh sorry i'm a ditz. I forgot to mention i'm in Disney World till like next wednesday. I have internet access, and will try to post, but no promises. Sorry again DX

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

That's understandable Draken. I hope you enjoy your trip.

Zelosse wrote:Looks like its a fodder run, then Gregor will have no choice but to fight.

Yup.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Trying to buy some time, so we can have them fight near the end to help decide the overall outcome of the battle. Deacon's allegiance has been established, and we'll see how Val treats Deacon, depending on who wins the battle. Gregor has power on his side, but Deacon's faster and (possibly) more versatile. Besides, I wanted to establish Deacon's view of his past with Gregor, as well as his view of the Order in general. He may try to convince Gregor that he's flying the wrong flag, so to speak (try to break his allegiance to the Teryn). Whether or not the possibility exists that he will listen to Deacon is up to you, Blood.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Ehh. Okay.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Not sure if I should wait for something else to happen before making my next move.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Go for it unless someone else objects. I don't think there were any other players moving towards Gregor.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:32 pm

I wonder if those Eagle Eyes of Val's would be able to see them fighting in the courtyard... Not trying to advertise myself, just concerned about friendly fire. Other than Zha, Redcliffe's defenders don't know Deacon's there to help, and with him wearing parts of his old Templar armor, they may not bother to ask.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 pm

If she saw him, I don't think she would know what to make of it.

Alright. Still looking around for MadDoc, Ro is gone on family business, MQuinny needs to get in sometime but I haven't seen him for a bit, and finally Hiroko and Jasthn are still developing their CS which should be done soon. Right?

EDIT: And Fellguarde.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:If she saw him, I don't think she would know what to make of it.

Wouldn't expect her to, though her reaction would be interesting.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey BG07. I know we didn't get a chance for the interaction to happen, so we can try to work something out in the battle or wait till afterwards. Plus I could arrange something if you are looking for a way to get Airi in on the action.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BG07 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm

That would help, thanks. Right now a few things came up that have me kinda busy, but I'll still be around.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Happy Independence Day guys. I have a good break from school, till Monday, so I'll have posts up soon, possibly tonight, but expect tomorrow because of what today is.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Canada day is better.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Pfft. You my good sir, are a funny, funny man.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Not as funny as celebrating freedom... None are 'free'.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 am

I accidentally lied, NOW I am home. I can regularly post again!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Dammit, BG07, I forgot the post, hold on and let me edit my last one.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BG07 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

It's fine, I'll get to my responses now =D

Postby Sigment » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Made it optional for those on the balcony. Castles have more than one balcony, so if prefer, it can hit a different one rather than the one you are on. Blood, Zel and Draken, you really have the choice, if you want to decide together. But again, it doesn't have to be your balcony.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Zelosse, BL, do we want to get shaken up?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 pm

It's whatever man. I'm just here for the ride, to kick some ass, and chew bubble gum.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BG07 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Are you all out of bubble gum and done with the ride?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing