Feeding precautions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Feeding precautions

Postby Drago2552 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Dat football suit
Wait I see a cupcake. Mimi will pounce on dat.

Postby Sigment » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm

A muffin, and yes, she probably will.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Purple_Bloom » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:41 pm

I think Jr looks cute in his little catchers getup. And the way his is trying to be civil towards Mimi is really nice of him, considering nobody else is.

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:52 pm

She'll do anything for Jeff and a muffin.

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Purple_Bloom. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! I wanted to do that before anyone else did. I have come to understand that it is generally a good thing to welcome new members. No one said welcome to me. Just sayin. sob.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Welcome ari-6. Though it's delayed, you're probably the 1st and only to be welcomed by someone that made an account after you. :D
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Felipesp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 pm

welcome Purple_Bloom! mind if i ask from where are you? i'm looking for more Brazilian members

hum, i still think that junior looks strange without hood and with less hair than in the beginning of the comic, nobody likes a bald hero

Blood Lord: Don't double post man. Just remember to hit the edit button the next time you are on and you want to say something after posting. There are a few Brazilian members around, you just have to go out into the site and get to know them.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting is a no no.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

I like Omi from Xiaolin Shodown, when it come to bald main character.

Try not to double post, you can click the 'Edit' button on the bottom right of your posts, if you ever want to change or add to an existing post.
Rocks

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:29 pm

I don't have a problem with Junior's new design, I don't see much difference anyway. Its only a bit less hair and it hangs over his eye... not much change.

And I saw something earlier here about Mimi joining the Grim family and HIM who doesn't care about her, etc. etc. Well I think HIM has planned this war for a long time, forming alliances with Aku and Hunson in the past (but probably not with Walker, because Walker is not like that). He knew about Oogie Boogie (what else was the reason of HIM observing the Demon Reaper), and possibly Junior turning into the Demon Reaper. He wanted to slay Jeff already to hurt Mimi, and even more by sending her to Castle Grimskull. And not telling Chi about Mimi's whereabouts made her more curious to see Mimi, and make even more trouble, eventually leading to a war in the Underworld which he wants to win, and then rule the whole Underworld.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Welcome ari-6. Though it's delayed, you're probably the 1st and only to be welcomed by someone that made an account after you. :D

Thank you (I was sure no one could read that) but it's too late. I'm going to go sit in a dark corner and sob.
Last edited by ari-6 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 pm

I think it'd be pretty messed up if Him was doing this so that Mimi would join their side. That way, after Mimi actually betrays him he can use a hostage, I guess Jeff is a good example, but there are other possibilities. In a deciding moment Him forces Mimi to choose her new family or her old whomever she's connected to.

If I wasn't able to read it, I might've zoomed or maybe copy pasted it just out of curiosity xD
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Also, made an account after me? How didn't I notice that? It must be because I never learned the order of the months. DON'T JUDGE ME!
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Look at my profile pic, then imagine it giving that look to your profile pic.
I should change my profile pic eventually, it probably scares new members.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm not joking. I had to prioritize learning the alphabet. I printed the alphabet on a piece of paper, stuck it to my wall and looked at it every night before I went to bed and... Where was I going with this. Oh hey look, new page!
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 pm

I leave for two days and this is what I come back to...

Tenshi Nova wrote:I think it'd be pretty messed up if Him was doing this so that Mimi would join their side. That way, after Mimi actually betrays him he can use a hostage, I guess Jeff is a good example, but there are other possibilities.

I want to believe this. Just because it sounds great. I hope the new editor/writer guy is this brilliant or better.

Because I doubt Bleedman's skill to develop something like that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Biocolor » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 pm

But it's not a chakra gem it's a golden piece of a necklace that she heated up and burned to her forhead.

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 am

Ok then it's a piece of a necklace. That doesn't make my theory on what it might do any less possible. I just didn't think a birthday present like that, from Raven is only meant for show and nothing else.
gott ist tot

Postby Biocolor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 am

You do make a good point.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 am

It's not a chakra gem. o.o MY LIFE IS A LIE!
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=236
THE GEM IS A LIE!!! T.T

Oh well, I think my thought can be altered from chakra gem to random magical item, that may cause a similar affect, but it's pretty much buried now.

Blood Lord wrote:I want to believe this. Just because it sounds great. I hope the new editor/writer guy is this brilliant or better.
awww, I'm blushing lol
Rocks

Postby Flippyroxshtf » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 am

You'll need more armour then that the JR.:D god i love grim tales it my fav comic

Did he use to play football XD

Blood Lord: You don't need to double post man. There is an edit button at the end of every post encase you missed something and have more to say.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double Post.
X3

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 am

How can a walking skeleton play football? He'll be crashed.

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 am

If were going to start questioning things like "how can a skeleton play football" we might also start questioning things like "How can a skeleton walk without muscle?" and then the whole suspension of disbelief just falls apart.
gott ist tot

Postby Sigment » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 am

Welcome to the forums, Flippy. A bit of advice though, it's a bad idea to double-post. If you have something more to say, use the edit function.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 am

ari-6 wrote:If were going to start questioning things like "how can a skeleton play football" we might also start questioning things like "How can a skeleton walk without muscle?" and then the whole suspension of disbelief just falls apart.

Magic.

Even in the TV show, Grim wasn't the most durable of people.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Biocolor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Ok if it's magic it has to be an amulet. Amulets don't need to be made of a gem.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!