Feeding precautions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:43 pm

NEK: “Once more into the breach” XD. Jr’s such a loyal friend, you’d think after so many beatings a guy would give up. Guess he’s got more spunk then we give him credit for, and it’s good to see him and his Nergal half on such friendly taking terms don’t ya think XD
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Feeding precautions

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:01 pm

At least Junior's trying. Nobody else seems to be extending any hospitality toward Mimi, although it says something that she's able to hold Junior off with just her teeth (which shouldn't be that pointy since she's in her human form). Also, did that tuft of hair always cover Junior's empty socket?

And does Junior really need the Nergal's protection when he's all bone? I should think it'd be the other way around. Who is it who's not thinking straight in this case?

And... I did not expect to get such an early post. Yippee. Excited.

Can't you tell? [grins]
A Page Flipper

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Seeing as Junior is the only that cares about Mimi and doesn't want to bring harm to her in Grimskull, that would probably explain why he's the only one showing her any hospitality. Not to mention that since Mimi is Junior's guest, or pet as some may see it, he is responsible for her.

Also, the only reason why Mimi can overpower Junior is because Junior isn't attempting to fight or retrain her. The one time we've seen Junior restrain her, he fell for them puppy eyes.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiken » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:30 pm

That armor is pretty cool :)

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Wow Charles looks really cute without his helmet on and also good thinking of the armer Junior.

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:47 pm

He's the only one showing hospitality because he is the only one who wants her there. Although really they should all be trying to befriend her because having her on their side would be inflatable valuable. Plus it would piss HIM off more if she chose to stay there as opposed to being a prisoner.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Sigment » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm

If her motives were happiness or love, then yes. But more sinister reasons for betrayal don't anger Him as much as please Him.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm

lol, the end to the last thread.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:19 pm

I made it better.

I love that gif. You guys find any cool, highly destructive ones, just send me a PM.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Woah! I knew I was detached from the outside world but I thought I would notice if it got blown up. Oh well, wi-fi still works.

I just finished Attack on Titan in one day and now I'm bored again. sob.

I thought we would be seeing costume redesigns this chapter. Oh well maybe he's waiting to make a page out of it like they do in most manga. I wonder what they will were to the court hearing, it wont help Mandy's case if she shows up looking like Slutty McBi!£ch. Or maybe it will. Wait forget that, I wonder what HIM will be wearing.
Last edited by ari-6 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Great to see Junior again too. I wonder whats going to happen after we have seen what he has been doing
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby DarkKing » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm glad to see Junior and his Nergal powers are friends now. Does anyone else feel weird seeing Charles without his helmet on?
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Alright time to see how Junior will be crushed.

Postby Felipesp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:18 pm

hum, in the beginning of the comics junior had more hair, he looks strange without hood and with less hair

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:40 pm

So is everyone else in the castle okay with Mimi staying there? My guess is Mandy will use her as a means of keeping him in check. the question is whether or not him will take Mimi back.

Postby Felipesp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Zen wrote:So is everyone else in the castle okay with Mimi staying there? My guess is Mandy will use her as a means of keeping him in check. the question is whether or not him will take Mimi back.

do you SERIOUSLY think that keeping Mimi as a hostage will work on HIM? he doesn't care for Mimi as log as he got what he wants and the question is: Him knew that Mimi would fail and get caught so for what reason him would want Mimi to be captured?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:05 pm

As true as that is, I think Him does care. If Mandy can kill Mimi without out Him retaliating, it's like saying do what you want, Him was too pussy to save his daughter. If Mimi dies, Him looks bad, whether he cares or not. I think Him does care about his own image to a certain extent.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 am

To a certain extent? A man who owns that many outfits cares about his image a great deal.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby pandabear » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:02 am

Felipesp wrote:do you SERIOUSLY think that keeping Mimi as a hostage will work on HIM? he doesn't care for Mimi as log as he got what he wants and the question is: Him knew that Mimi would fail and get caught so for what reason him would want Mimi to be captured?

I think it would be to get alliance from Aku and Chi.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 am

I'm pretty sure Aku would be aligned with Him regardless. Also, when I said image I was talking about on a overview of his influence, not really his personality.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:18 am

So you mean if anything happens to Mimi and HIM did nothing he would look weak?
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 am

Yes. If Mandy could kill Mimi, and Him did nothing, regardless if he cares or not. How would other see that? Imo, Him may have sent Mimi there(maybe to die) to use her as the trigger to start another war, because these seem premeditated. ik others have already mentioned similar thoughts, but the main point would be that if Him did nothing, everyone will be talking about as 'The lord that was too afraid to save/avenge his own blood'.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:02 am

I doubt HIM intended for her to get killed but I think your right about using her as an excuse to start a fight. The real question is if HIM planned all of this, how much didn't he plan? I'm betting he doesn't know about the experiments Grim is doing on Mimi's symbiote. He might not even know they have a way to separate it from her body.

Back to Mimi, I had this theory after reading AB that Mimi might Have joined the grim family, explaining why her costume change looked so much like Mandy's and Minnie's and at some point they had defeated HIM using her chakra gem that turned out to be a one time only weapon/protection charm from Raven. Of course AB in non cannon but It would be interesting to see if I was right about any of this.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Biocolor » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Ik that everyone has been asking if JR has changed a bit and yes he has. Because of the new person Bleed Man has on the story.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:42 pm

I mentioned a thought a while ago about her chakra gem also, it wasn't as extravagant as you theory though. I think the chakra gem may affect her emotions and the way she acts, she may become less hostile, and her powers may also be connected to it.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!