Blood Ties

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Blood Ties

Postby Sigment » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Didn't help that Bleed literally taunted us with a joke page... in Spanish.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm too lazy >.> I'll look for it later if no one can(or feels) like telling me.

Back onto the topic of PPGD though. Any clues or guesses to what Sam's 'final form' will be, if she reappears in one anytime soon? I'm expecting 4 long, thin legs coming out of her back, holding her up in the air. Maybe, she'll even pick up the damn sword and look more robotically grotesque.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'm too lazy >.> I'll look for it later if no one can(or feels) like telling me.
I could tell you, but I assure you it's not hard to find and it's good for you to find things yourself c:
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 pm

:cussing: Damn it, I thought you were going to tell me, when I saw my quote. :badday:
Your tease was funny though.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby midochiku » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am

I honestly am fine with the current pace. Knowing that PPGD probably won't end soon gives me something to look forward too. That and GT...and Skull Boy. Pretty much anything Bleedman touches.
“Knew you the second you set foot on my property, kid. Even as young as you were, how could I not? Folks want to blame someone for gals like us. “Her daddy was unkind” or “some fella broke her heart” … Hogwash. You and me’ve always been like this. Always a little removed. Always… dreaming.Of higher, further, faster… more. Always more. We came into this world spittin’ mad, runnin’ full bore… To or from what, I ain’t never been able to tell. Over the years, I’ve come to think of these particular traits as the shared attributes of a chosen people… the Lord put us here to punch holes in the sky. And when the soul is born with that kind of purpose… It’ll damn sure find a way. We’re gonna get where we’re going, you and me. Death and indignity be damned… we’ll get there……And we will be the stars we were always meant to be.”
Helen Cobb, Captain Marvel #1
Bucky No

Postby CuteBunnyGirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 pm

what big bomb I don't get what bomb your talking about, it already exploded and it klled bubbles hasn't it :?: or is there another one
:{)
a nice moustache on a smiley face
Your Last Hope Is Flyig So Fly With Me

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 pm

This chapter takes place some time before the bomb blows up. It has been repeatedly stated.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Sigment » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Easy on the new girl, alright? Yes, Bunny. As Doc said, this chapter is showing the events before the bomb detonated from the perspectives of Blossom, Buttercup, Samantha and Bell. We already know that the bomb will go off. The purpose of this chapter is for us to find out how.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 pm

I also don't believe it's going to kill anyone, so Bubbles all the rest are alive, and so will these characters later.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah.

Would be quite the troll moment if everyone died though and just end the comic.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah.

man what an April Fool's Day comic THAT would be.

"comic over, everyone dead, no plots resolve. countless kids sitting at their computers going WHAT before looking at the date*
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Exodis » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 pm

There's always next year!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

And now we wait.
Last edited by Tenshi Nova on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

BeeAre wrote:

"comic over, everyone dead, no plots resolve. countless kids sitting at their computers going WHAT before looking at the date*

I ain't no foal, man: I look at the date first.

I keep remembering 'Big Red Bow.' Important or not? Probably not, although it's nice to see a lighter moment in all this to ease some of the tension. Maybe Blossom and Buttercup will be able to fight more loosely now, as opposed to Bell and Sam, who are both extremely wound up and angry (give in to the Dark Side). I always knew the Girls were stronger when they fought together. We won't get all three before the bomb detonates, obviously, but 66.666% is better than the alternative. Not sure what switching opponents would do -- Blossom's hands are still tender.

Damn, that's a good opening. Too bad there's no more.
A Page Flipper

Postby Havoc » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Any clues or guesses to what Sam's 'final form' will be, if she reappears in one anytime soon? I'm expecting 4 long, thin legs coming out of her back, holding her up in the air. Maybe, she'll even pick up the damn sword and look more robotically grotesque.

I can see the four long legs thing, I assume she'll also have insect like antennas coming out of her head. Quite honestly, I'm hoping she'll keep her partial human appearance until the end.

Xi-1 wrote:Maybe Blossom and Buttercup will be able to fight more loosely now, as opposed to Bell and Sam, who are both extremely wound up and angry (give in to the Dark Side). I always knew the Girls were stronger when they fought together. We won't get all three before the bomb detonates, obviously, but 66.666% is better than the alternative. Not sure what switching opponents would do -- Blossom's hands are still tender.

This is what I came up with in the Bleed forum version of this page:

I wrote:Samantha will most likely get back up, and enter the room where everyone else is, pissed as hell. But I have to wonder what her next move will be. Will she go after Buttercup, or Blossom? If she does go after Blossom, how well would Blossom be able to defend herself with her hands burnt, and bound in bandages? I mean, I guess she could use her laser eyes, ice breath, or she could fight like Sanji from One Piece, and only throw kicks.

If Blossom can't defend herself, and Buttercup has to fight Bell, Gir, and Sam all at once while protecting Blossom, it's gonna put her at a huge disadvantage.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:34 am

Xi-1 wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

I ain't no foal, man: I look at the date first.

The funny part is the amount of people that don't check the date first.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am

Except for the people who anticipate it.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby bubblescute » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:04 am

I don't think anyone would die :|. I'm wondering what is Samantha doing right now? :roll:

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:09 am

Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Is this the thread for the most recent page?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Yea, it's just dead.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Ah, good thing I asked (I'm on my phone and checking woulda been a hassle)
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 pm

np, I never noticed how dead conversation was for PPGD.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Well, when it's not getting updated, and GT is... of course everyone will post over there.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 pm

But conversation here dries up, there isn't even a slow conversation. It's just dead.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!