Damn thread

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Dream thread

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 pm

You ruined my thread. Thank you very much.
Never anger a magician

Re: Dream thread

Postby Q.U. » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:49 pm

You're welcome.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Re: Damn thread

Postby Mathias » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

>Spam forum.

Postby Mathias » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:28 pm

MOER LIEK DAMN FORUM AMIRITE?!

Postby Tuor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm sorry, Doc
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby noxux » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Remember when this thread was dream thread, damn those were good times.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Remember when the Damn Thread was a dream thread that had a reasonable topic to talk about? Pepridge farm remembers.
Never anger a magician

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Welcome to Spam: where we don't give a fuck.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Randori wrote:Welcome to Spam: where we don't give a fuck damn.

fix'd

You have to remember Doc, this is Spam, its Chaos. The only threads that are safe from it are the ones with game tags (kinda sorta protected) or mod protection like the Therapy Thread.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm

i had a damn good time here myself
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Damn this thread went from gay to awesome. Very nice.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Grey wrote:i had a damn good time here myself
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 pm

damn all you lolicon
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Biostar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am

Damn that came out of nowhere.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 am

I dreamed once I didn't give a damn. There was also me as B.B. Hood and I was shooting an orc into a steel door that I ran straight up and over after. Not a single damn could be seen that night.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 am

... damn, that actually sounds awesome.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Saint Soul » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Damn I don't know what is being said in pwned's post.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 pm

I don't give a damn about your post.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Daaaamn, no hot water in the tap for 2 weeks.          ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Damn it, why does that face look like forever alone?

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Most motivating damn ever given.
Never anger a magician

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Damn the uneven ground in my backyard. Nearly broke my ankle out there.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:08 pm

One time I was sitting on my porch and I saw this guy walking across the street and out of bloody no where these four guys came and started beating the shit out of him. They stomped on him, tazed him, stomped him again, then they got in their car and ran his legs over and drove off leaving the guy to scream in pain in the middle of the street.

And the first thought that came to my mind was, "Damn..."
Bark

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens