New PPGD 6/27/13 - Blood Ties

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New PPGD 6/27/13 - Blood Ties

Postby Numa430 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Nothing to worried about for these two sisters. But now they have a death wish to be consired.
Under the bed

Re: New PPGD 6/27/13 - Blood Ties

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm

hmmm even GIR knows Bell's emotionally "cracked" right now
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 pm

There's the bow! And there's the Gir I love. I missed the fun moments, I love the serious ones as much as anyone else, but the fun ones are what get me. Bell's reaction was too funny, she's not even scratched and her reaction is still so perfect.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm

This was a nice page.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey, guys, sorry for my absence. I went to my cousin's wedding in Trinidad. LOL yeah, I went from Florida to New York to Trinidad to New York and back to Florida again.

Anyways, nice page. I have to admit that part where Buttercup gives Blossom her bow and fixes her hair was a nice touch I didn't see happening. I thought she would just find the bow and give it to Blossom or just put it on her head.

Heh, I think they will do the same for Bell. That will be funny, but in all seriousness, Bell looks like she's in no mood for any of that.
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:This was a nice page.

This.

I liked the interaction between Blossom and Buttercup. We haven't seen that for a while now.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, the tone of this part just shifted suddenly.
I'm fine with that though, I happen to like sudden tone shifts.

I think my favorite part of this page is how neither one of them could give a single shit about Bell here.

My one complaint about this is what the deal with Blossom's hair? I don't mean Buttercup screwing with it, what I mean is, does Blossom have brown hair now? We all know she's a red head, but I think the color of her hair is starting to look kind of off and I'm zeroing in on it to an absurd degree. It looks brown. I admit I've been know to mess around with the character's colors, but I can't help but think her hair looks brown. Blossom's a ginger, not a brunet.

No idea why I'm obsessing over hair color. I think its just my insomnia making my head think weird again, for all I know it could actually be ginger and my head is messing with me.

Other than that I do like that BeeAre has finally given use some honest to goodness character interaction between the sisters. Its been a while since they've had a moment to just take a breath what with everything popping off. And that BeeAre knows that Buttercup is able to express other emotions other than angst.
You know like how she could only do in the first story arch.

As for Bell, %$#@ off already, they're having a moment.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining though I only like Bell when she's loosing like she is now.
And before anyone says anything, Bell is the villain, I'm not suppose to like her. If I hate her guts, it just means she's doing her job right.

Edit: On second thought, maybe its the lighting that makes Blossom's hair look brown... Its kind of ginger I guess. Why am I still zeroing in on hair color? I need to hit my head against something again.
Bark

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm guessing it could be the lighting, or its a slip up, or her hair is getting darker as she gets older.

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:53 pm

If beeare can make this comuc go thru the tone whiplash dr who goes thru. Id truly truly respect the man as a writer.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Exodis » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

You're drunk Soul.
Go home.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Biostar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 am

Yeah, this was a nice moment.

Seems the badassness of the blow Buttercup dealt to Bell traveled to her right hand and made it sentient.

Postby Sigment » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 am

Randori wrote:You're drunk Soul.
Go home.

Or maybe he's on his phone. Even Blood messes up a post on his phone.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

I love the scowl on Blossom's face in the fifth panel. lol
I'm hoping in the next page, Buttercup will bet the living shit out of Bell. Blossom, Buttercup, and Sam, have all taken quite a beating so far, I think it's about time Bell had her fair share of injuries.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Bell's reaction was too funny, she's not even scratched and her reaction is still so perfect.

I love how she simply stated "they're dead".

Blood Lord wrote:I liked the interaction between Blossom and Buttercup. We haven't seen that for a while now.

Agreed. The sisterly love is very nice and heart warming. I especially love it whenever Buttercup shows her sensitive, caring side.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 am

I am strictly on phone browsing since 2011.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 am

Buttercup tying Blossoms Bow : Naaaiiilllled it!
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 am

This was a rather heartwarming page, a good speed bump in the story which I find ironic considering its given speed already... but I digress.

Now that Blossom is all bandaged up, it's likely that Buttercup is going to play the role of main fighter now. After all, why would the story go through the trouble of making the bandaging such a crucial scene if Blossom is just going to rip it off in the next page? So we can look forward to Buttercup being in the spotlight, which by the way I am happy for because it seems that Buttercup's character is still going strong.

Man, when this bomb goes off, Blossom and Buttercup are really going to need to find a way to work through it. It would suck to have all of this work go to waste, you know? One last thing.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby rac7d » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 am

Well that was sweet. I hope in the next arc we get more f this/ I love that each of the girls have made new freinds and intreact with such a large cast but it was really nice to see the relationship between them again. I almost forgot how much they care for each other.

Anyway i see can see where this is going now. Like most of us said on the eprevious chapter, Blossom hand are burnt and she will not be as effective in a stright fight, so she is now reduced to support as it comes with bell, though she might be able to deal with sam. I still belive she will be using her sherlock vision t guide buttercup, and bell will retaliate with gir doing somthing similar, anaylis breakdown battle coming up. If sam is awak and looking down I hope she know when to fold em when it coems to her rage over buttercup and take advantage of the current situation to go reattach the bomb and repair the damadge done to the power source.

As far as we know she is still doomed but, intially she was very focused on mission being accomplished. I hope she can succed in this before going out. I wonder if the light the was chasing the girls consumed her first removing her from dexters sight....

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that Blossom's hair looks Ghettofabulous?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Exodis » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Yup, apparently.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Wow why does it feel like forever since a new page? And damn I like this one!

Sisters just being sisterly. It's like a cooling rain after the harsh lava burns I'm scarred with from other fandoms. Ahhhh~ refreshing.

Blossoms perfect, she's probably extra concerned about things. Maybe even alittle scared that she so easily turned of all her emotions a while ago, that's what I was thinking the whole time.

But it's all so calm now, I wonder if they won't just try to make a run for it. Wait, this is still techinically a flashback isn't it?

Wonder if Bell doesn't come up and rant the hell out of them before Sam pops out of nowhere and activates the bomb. That's what's supposed to happen, right?

Gaaah, I don't even want to think about it. Just let me relax here a moment. :angel:
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Mad-Mutt » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I'd laugh my ass off if Sam just runs in all hard and crazy and throws off her hoodie to show that she has like a detonator and a shit load of grenades attached to her and she just blows up everything and that's how the bomb thingy goes off.

And she's really into the whole time like Mortal Kombat movie Shang Tsung, "You will die!"

It would be weird and out of the blue, but it would be funny to me at least. I don't think anyone is picturing it quite as over the top and goofy as I am though based off of my description. Also, I think it would be funny if she didn't give a single shit about Bell and Gir being there like Blossom and Buttercup are doing and says something like, "I never liked you two anyways." to Bell and Gir.

And then Bell would be all sad or just pissed.
Bark

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

OR... "Your. Soul. Is. Mine."

When it comes to colors like red, there are other colors within that color when you understand color theory. So, with Blossom's hair in this page, its basically the lighting that renders the whole style to make it realistic. Don't worry about the hair. It's fine.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

Samantha will most likely get back up, and enter the room where everyone else is, pissed as hell. But I have to wonder what her next move will be. Will she go after Buttercup, or Blossom? If she does go after Blossom, how well would Blossom be able to defend herself with her hands burnt, and bound in bandages? I mean, I guess she could use her laser eyes, ice breath, or she could fight like Sanji from One Piece, and only throw kicks.

If Blossom can't defend herself, and Buttercup has to fight Bell, Gir, and Sam all at once while protecting Blossom, it's gonna put her at a huge disadvantage.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 am

Now that would put some real action in this comic.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)