Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Postby Biocolor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Exactly what I'm saying. Thank you.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Biocolor wrote:But what about when he proposed (probably spelled that wrong) to Mandy he had a humanoid form.

Possible, but more likely a disguise merely for appearance to be able to get in in the first place.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Biocolor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Very true.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Junior's father could be Billy for all we know. lol PUT THAT MENTAL IMAGE IN YOUR HEAD! Rule 34 people.

On a more serious note.
That wasn't Grim's human form, it was a flesh disguise. Junior's father must be a real kicker if they've been saving the reveal for so long. Nergal knows who it is, and he seem to speak of them as if there's something shameful about him. At least that was the impression I got. Something I thought about when I first read GT was how many 'kids' Grim has. It is said that Junior is a child of Death due to abortion.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

I can't believe we are really talking about this.

DarkKing wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:Well the evil essence isn't affecting Junior at all atm, since it's sealed. Something I always found strange was Grim and Mandy's honeymoon. We all remember Mandy's picture, the hell did/could they do?

Didn't Grim take a human form when he proposed to Mandy? He probably still cant have kids in that form but he could probably... you know :redface: .

Except this: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=79

It's bluntly explained that Grim can't have kids in two ways. The first is that he doesn't have the necessary equipment. He's just a magical skeleton. Second, it goes against Grim's "very principle and existence". Death can't create life.

TheMadDoctor wrote:Possible, but more likely a disguise merely for appearance to be able to get in in the first place.

It really wasn't that good of a disguise. Joe Black (the name that Grim went by to propose to her) is actual the name of a movie with Brad Pitt playing as Death. Death decides to see what it is to live and inhabits a human body, falls in love with a girl, and his target is also her father. It was... an interesting movie.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Junior's father could be Billy for all we know.

Technically no since Billy died before Mandy reached her teen years. He doesn't have a spirit, just a meandering soul: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26 You kinda need a body to have kids.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Junior's father must be a real kicker if they've been saving the reveal for so long.

This was always heavily discussed and the thoughts were narrowed down to Timmy Turner or Danny Phantom (the good one). The most support you had for these were physical characteristics and personality similarities.

To be honest, I don't think there is a secret because Bleedman probably doesn't even know. I had some conversations with BR over Skype that gave me the pretty distinct impression that Bleed is an idiot.

Tenshi Nova wrote: It is said that Junior is a child of Death due to abortion.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=79

Because Grim accepted him as such, not as a literal fact. It's like being adopted. Grim is technically Minnie and Jr's father because he raised them, but he is not their biological father.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Cerulean » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I think that the reason Grim could shapeshift was due to his robe. The Grim adventures wikia states that his robe is magical, so that is probably what helped him look human.

EDIT: Never heard of that movie. It makes sense if he did just inhabit some random stranger though. It's also listed as one of his abilities in the wikia.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_Joe_Black

It's a bit of a older film, and isn't terrible, but it puts me to sleep.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Ah, I see, thanks for the clarity. Not sure on the Danny Fenton part, wouldn't he have 2nd generation ghost powers? or was the being dead part that nullified it? No offense, but Timmy doesn't show the kind if strength Mandy's 'attracted' to.

I just said no offense to a fictional character o.o
Last edited by Tenshi Nova on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Timmy does get better as he gets older. I don't know what would have been Mandy's qualifications for the biological father of her first born son.

As for the Ghost powers, the excuse for it that we thought up on this (and this goes clear back to when I joined) was that there was some sort of process or ritual to turn Jr from a dead baby into a skeleton baby. It was thought that the process stripped Jr of any powers he might of had and was infused with the powers and authority of a Reaper instead. That idea opens the door to quite a lot of possibilities, but we always crossed checked ideas with physical characteristics and a punnet square. Hair color is one of the easiest to go off of.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:25 pm

So IF Junior's dad is Fenton's and Mandy's unborn is Phantom's...are they full brothers? By bone. I don't believe Mandy plans to have the unborn half ghost to be stripped like Junior.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Judging from how Grim ripped the body apart when he revealed himself, he may have been wearing the skin of a man he had reaped. The name, more than likely, was merely a reference to the movie Blood mentioned.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:So IF Junior's dad is Fenton's and Mandy's unborn is Phantom's...are they full brothers? By bone. I don't believe Mandy plans to have the unborn half ghost to be stripped like Junior.

IF Mandy is pregnant and they actually decided to include the Ghost Twins (AB is no longer canon, no idea to what is still in or not), then no. Mandy won't have their power's stripped because there is already a Death Jr.

It depends how you consider Dark Danny and Danny to be related. He is a evil alternate reality ghost version side of the Good Danny and merged with Vlad's ghost side. Some people consider them to be basically clones, while others argue that there is no genetic relation between the two since Danny's Ghosts powers were a result of his exposure. Its like is the Hulk and Bruce Banner related when the two are existing in separate bodies on a physical plane.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Biocolor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Holy crap ether I never paid attention or comments are always flaring like this.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Both. :D
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DarkKing » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I can't believe we are really talking about this.

DarkKing wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:Well the evil essence isn't affecting Junior at all atm, since it's sealed. Something I always found strange was Grim and Mandy's honeymoon. We all remember Mandy's picture, the hell did/could they do?

Didn't Grim take a human form when he proposed to Mandy? He probably still cant have kids in that form but he could probably... you know :redface: .

Except this: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=79

It's bluntly explained that Grim can't have kids in two ways. The first is that he doesn't have the necessary equipment. He's just a magical skeleton. Second, it goes against Grim's "very principle and existence". Death can't create life.

My comment's focus was more so about whether he could copulate in the Joe black form (I think of it sort of like a sex doll) not whether he could have kids, but thanks for the reminder with that page.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

I assumed that she had grim jr first so she could get the whole successor to the throne thing out of the way. The last thing she wants is for someone else to come and take over the job of grim reaper (I assume that's how it works as grim won the job in a talent contest). also if Mandy did have a child with ghost powers then why would she let Grim do something to prevent that? What I mean is why have a child with Danny if anyone will do if your just going to turn the baby into a skeleton anyway. Alternatively assuming adult Danny isn't just doling out DNA if she had a chance to have a baby with ghost powers then why waste it when any baby could become a reaper?

Also I just read GLOBAL FORUM RULES and learned that it is the first rule to have a profile picture. Could someone tell me how to upload one? I was staring blankly at my profile feeling like an idiot for not figuring it out. No hatching insects this time, I swear.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Everlive » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Still no update? I feel for you Blood Lord.

ari-6 wrote:Also I just read GLOBAL FORUM RULES and learned that it is the first rule to have a profile picture. Could someone tell me how to upload one? I was staring blankly at my profile feeling like an idiot for not figuring it out. No hatching insects this time, I swear.

At the top - User Control Panel -
Left - Profile -
Left - Edit avatar -
Last edited by Everlive on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heart and Soul

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Speaking of Mandy being pregnant, is Bleedman going to use that to show progression of time. Cause it could take a month or two for Chi to find out about Mimi x Jr, and since nobody seems to die of old age Him, Aku, Mandy, and the Warden could play the 'long game'. Which could take decades or centuries before results show. Although (personally) I think too much sh*t happens for 'long games' to actually work properly.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby PaytonWest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

When Dark Danny was still at the castle and talking to Grim, it seemed like Bleedman was hinting that the twins may still be happening.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:21 pm

PaytonWest wrote:When Dark Danny was still at the castle and talking to Grim, it seemed like Bleedman was hinting that the twins may still be happening.

That was back when AB was still considered to be canon and coming out. Now that its leaked, its been written off.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Well he can't write off the pregnancy, they clearly believe that Mandy' pregnant. It doesn't have to be twins, but there must be a child. Mandy doesn't seem the kind to let 'possibility' appear in her plans.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PaytonWest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 pm

oh my bad

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Well he can't write off the pregnancy, they clearly believe that Mandy' pregnant. It doesn't have to be twins, but there must be a child. Mandy doesn't seem the kind to let 'possibility' appear in her plans.

If it holds, and yes he can write it off. It's not like a woman that gets banged gets pregnant every time. Besides, they were speaking like they knew why Danny was there, not that the deed was done. He was suppose to stay that night too, if you recall, but didn't.

I wouldn't jump to the immediate conclusion that it is going to happen or that she is already pregnant, not with the fubar situation that happened with AB. Guys. Maybe you are misunderstanding the situation. The termination of AB didn't go over very well and there was a lot of drama over the issue. There is a reason why its no longer considered to be canon.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 pm

I thought it was no longer canon because it was shit. Imho, that is. If they do decide to write off her pregnancy, it would be a bit disappointing, I assumed that Mandy and Phantom had done the deed enough to assure her pregnancy. I mean, I wonder how many times it took for Minnie, and Junior.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm guessing that they did have sex, but the second time would have been an insurance policy on it or something. idk.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!