blordy's Third Person Army [Game Thread]

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Third Person Army [Game Thread]

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Randori's now sad. He hasn't seen Road to El Dorado in a long time. He wants to watch it again...
:sad face:
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 am

Randori wrote:Randori snickers as the California weather is perfect for the Summer.

Sefrol thinks California weather where he is has sucked lately because too GOD DAMN HOT!
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 am

Randori thinks that's okay for the SUMMER WEATHER!
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 am

Sefrol hates summer because of it.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am

Randori thinks you're a sour puss.

The Last Savior

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 am

Mutt has always preferred the season of fall anyways.
Bark

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:
Randori wrote:Randori snickers as the California weather is perfect for the Summer.

Sefrol thinks California weather where he is has sucked lately because too GOD DAMN HOT!

Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Randori looks like an idiot laughing at the picture in the library.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 pm

blordy found something just as entertaining, if not more, thanks to his lab instructor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1M-SQLBro
Mercypostle

Postby noxux » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Noxux feels a disturbance in the force after looking at blordy's video.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:15 pm

blordy leaves before someone figures out that he was the one behind mufasa's death.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:10 pm

DAFAQ IS BLORDY DOING ON THIS SITE BY HIMSELF AND 43 GUESTS?
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Randori is here...

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

blordy types in a new font
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Soulchild has a fucking life. He only spend two hours total a day here.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 pm

blordy ain't talking about you, foo
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Randori laughs at Blord's retort on Soul.
LOOOOOOL

The Last Savior

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Mutt likes kitties, behold the kitty:

Mutt also sees this as a disturbingly accurate portrayal of our lives. Sometimes it feels as if we are all just running in place up a very steep slope.

KITTIES!!!
Bark

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Randori thinks that some cats are like humans. An example:

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 pm

blordy would rather have a steak sandwich
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 pm

blordy wants someone to explain this damn font code
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Randori is confused as to what font code he is talking about...

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 pm

blordy would mock Randori, see has he has a night elf name, but digresses on that subject.

The font code you're using. Although blordy knows you just copied that from BL, when you look at when Blood first used it, Blood Lord used [font=wtfbro] and it generated the same result.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Randori is gonna rage quit as you mentioned my name resembling an elf's name.

The Last Savior

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!