blordy's Third Person Army [Game Thread]

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Third Person Army [Game Thread]

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Blordy was blocked.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Sefrol has a mighty thirst.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby noxux » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

For that thirst Noxux recommend to drink coke or root beer
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Blordy is currently drinking a coke.

It is most enjoyable. He might have another one.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Randori doesn't have a witty way of saying he's drinking water.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Blordy perceives that Randori is wittily drinking his witty water with a wittle straw.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Randori is a big boy; he don't need no damn wittle straw.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm

WELL FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING WHY DONTCHA

said Blordy.
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Soulchild loves when mods abuse power. For this proves him right about authority.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Blordy fails to see any power abuse.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Randori agrees, wondering what power abuse Soul is speaking of.
Oh, and RANDORI CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE PLEASES! IF YOU DON 'T LIKE, HE'S A FUCKING STRAW!
/

The Last Savior

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Was not talking bout this site. Not everything I say about mods means here.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Lingo realizes from soul's post that there's a world outside of the forums... To which he ventures forth... And then nearly immediately returns to hide in a corner justifying that "it's bright out there, and I can't afford sunglasses.". And so is the life of Lingo
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Blordy ain't liking this mother fucking summer. There he was, alright, going out side to sit in the pool, but it just too damn windy and cloudy. But, blordy does it anyways like the boss he is.

The one day this bro ain't got to homework, and the weather is all sorts of jacked up.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Randori snickers as the California weather is perfect for the Summer.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 pm

blordy eats a snickers

dafaq am i doing eating this at 11?
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:07 am

Snickers Satisfies

The Last Savior

Postby noxux » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

Noxux thinks they shouldn't eat Snickers they should eat Twix.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 pm

blordy agrees.

blordy is bored.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Randori finds it oddly funny that a mod is bored.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 pm

blordy finds it dangerous. A bored mod = power abuse for giggles.

Not everyone giggles at power abuse. Some laugh harder, others cry, etc.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Sigment decided to share this. Sigment thinks it works here.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Randori agrees: Blordy is Bob Dole.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Zzzzz
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Randori thinks a bee took over Blordy's account.
Shit.

The Last Savior

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!