Barring any unforeseen apocalypses, IC will be up tomorrow! This would be a good time to make some relations people (and for Asmo to finish his vision)! Remember, I don't have a huge plot and railroads for you guys to hop on, how you interact with the other characters is going to a big part of the game. I get the sense people have a tough time of them, so some pointers:
If it helps, you can think of them as "intentions" with another character, instead of relationships. Like, when the game starts, who is the person you're most likely to run into, and what how will you react when you do? You don't have to fully commit to hypothetical scenarios, it's just starting thoughts. Relations can be solely based on stuff you've learned about the person in the day after the calamity started, by talking or stalking them, or you might not have met them at all yet, and the relation is how you will act when you do.
Below are some suggestions/examples for relations. They need a bit more detail and personalization than here, but not much.
- X knew Y long ago. They were friends really, but fell out of touch. X is surprised to see him/her/it here of all places. But X cannot allow its personal feelings to interfere, if Y stands in its way, no mercy will be shown.
- X have met Y before, though it's impossible to recall when and where. Trying to bring out the memory only brings up an uncomfortable, sinking feeling. X saw Y walking the dead streets, but due to this ominous feeling, decided to avoid an confrontation for now.
- There's something wrong about Y. Every cell in X's just boils over with murderous rage when it encounters Y. Y must be stopped, killed, whatever, as fast as possible.
- Y seems gullible, malleable and a little frightened. It should be easy for X to make them believe they are on the own side and make them do all the hard work. X have already seen Z's power in action and is pretty sure they could need the backup. If X could get the two to kill each other, that'd be even better...
- Y is interesting. Plain and simple. Their powers seem quite useful and their persona quite unique. Y tickles X's curiosity in an odd way, I'd be a shame to just kill them outright, though it might well still be necessary.
- This is just awkward. X met Y at a bar many years ago. It was one of those relationships that might have been better had it been left as a one-night stand. As odd as it is running into this one person here, it's oddly comforting for X, among all the death and ruin, to meet someone associated with memories of warmth and intimacy. Even the bad memories are rosy on the background of the apocalypse.
- X haven't met Y yet, but they are inclined to be sympathetic to their goals. X can easily understand why Y feels the way they do, why they would go so far for such a irrational vision... But irrational it is. X cannot allow Y to succeed, that much is for certain. However, X knows not if it would be ignoble to string Y along, pretending they're on the same side, or just get it over with. Y will have to die eventually.
- Y seems like a soul mate in all this madness. The only other one as confused and apprehensive as X, and seemingly a decent person to boot. It'd be good to at least have someone to whether the storm with, or least get ones bearings.
And of course the more literal relationships of family, spouses, lovers, mutual acquaintances and colleagues. One could also have a relation to Asmo's character in the form of the person that he is most likely to take form of when approaching you; That is, you can write a suggestion in the relation field for what character Mnemonic should pretend to be when those characters meet. Or you could try talking to Hana about if perhaps she has revived a person your character knows. Creativity and shit.