New Grim Tales"Woman's intuition...righhhhhht..."(5/16/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales"Woman's intuition...righhhhhht..."(5/16/2013)

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 pm

I could've sworn I posted this sometime with in the last 5 pages, but I can't find it, so my bad.

The theory I had involved Aku's minor time powers, he sent Jack to the future, but I don't believe he did anything else. Clockwork and Aku came to some sort of understanding involving Aku's use/abuse of time. Whether Aku and Blossom had a relationship or not doesn't matter, but if they did it'd help the motivation. Blossom either had a relationship with Aku; fit a criteria needed; or was the most convenient(taking this from Bloodlord's theory). Chi was going to be conceived but for some reason wasn't; she died some time after her conception; or she was going to die. Aku then goes to Clockwork and asks for his daughter return and/or well being. Whether Aku begged or bargained Clockwork for her, Clockwork eventually gave in or maybe he didn't even need convincing.

I came up with the theory after the topic of Chi's powers was brought up by Aku, I looked up Aku's powers and noticed he never abused his time manipulating powers, or it was limited. Then Clockwork came to mind, and all the other theories involving Him and Aku being friends. Clockwork allowing Danny's existence also means he's allowing Danny's offspring(s) to exist, showing that he can command this to some extent. If Him somehow helped Aku at any point in this theory then it could explain their friendship. Any questions? I'd be happy to answer any, I've thought out more than I'd like to type xD

Also, I'd like to apologize again, I remember posting this theory before, seeing as I can't find the post though, I must be going crazy :D
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 pm

You're going crazy. Its one of the five steps of snafu. There is a sixth if you sign on while baked.

Anyways~

So Aku struck up a deal with Clockwork over something? It usually seems that Clockwork makes some sort of demand that is critical to saving the time stream or existence when it comes to deals like that.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Any questions?

Oh I have many, but I need to think this over for a bit.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 am

Blood Lord wrote:You're going crazy. Its one of the five steps of snafu. There is a sixth if you sign on while baked.

and/or drunk
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am

prehaps clockwork saw that samurai jack would play a part in some event and asked that aku not interfere with jack until said task was carried out? not likely, but it's something. i can't imagine aku being in grim tales and then not letting us know more about how aku sees jack, being a father must have changed alot about him.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm

RAHHHHH!!! :badday:
Fuck it..... I'm just gonna wait until the events of megaville come into full swing so I can build a story off that. Just tired of coming up with ideas without them contradicting with the main story.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Another possibility would be Clockwork asking Aku to not interfere anymore with time and gives him an IOU. I was thinking somewhere along those lines. Aku took over the the entire future, Clockwork could've asked Aku to release the his grip on the future.
Another theory would be that Clockwork offered Aku the deal and this caused Aku to be in his debt, or at least be on good terms. Clockwork can alter what he wants, but he still need cooperation, he may need Aku one day.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:51 am

You know, I've thought a lot about Clockwork, and the Time Squad. Why did they let the world go to shit? Is Clockwork somehow related to the Time Squad? Is he their leader by chance? Does the Time Squad even exist in the GT universe? If I had to guess, Clockwork and/or the Time Squad will more than likely, play a key role in Jack's story in PpGD.

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote: i can't imagine aku being in grim tales and then not letting us know more about how aku sees jack, being a father must have changed alot about him.

Jack might be dead at this point. If so, then Aku would have nothing to worry about, unless the sword is in someone else's possession. However nothing has been said about Jack's position yet. If Jack was still alive, then I think Aku would be even more concerned about his whereabouts. Since now he has a daughter to protect.

CrimsonCreed wrote:RAHHHHH!!! :badday:

Fuck it..... I'm just gonna wait until the events of megaville come into full swing so I can build a story off that. Just tired of coming up with ideas without them contradicting with the main story.

Ha! You and me both, bro. I too have had an idea for a story based on the GT version of Megaville, but I've been waiting for the story to shed some light on the city of heroes. Not only to keep from contradicting the main story, but also for some inspiration. On top of that, I just really, really want to know more about it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 pm

You guys might as well just go for it with your stories.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 pm

# YO LO xD I'm only kidding
Seeing as PPGD and GT share similar universes, I'd assume the Time Squad exists in GT. As for what you think about the world being led to shit, Clockwork and Otto said both made comments that would explain. Somethings are meant to happen, whether it is believed to be unfair, somethings aren't allowed to be changed. They can't just change things because of their sense of morals, this is an awful and shitty future to you, but it's seen as a better future for others. Also they have to be sure to not create a paradox. Events here can lead to an even brighter future for all we know.

Here's an idea for a mini-story! Billy & Ed, the amazing duo. I'd do it but I don't think I'm that funny. :(
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MissTikilicious » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh god...the gravy....the GRAVY!!!! "googleyeyes"
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Buttered toast. Buttered toast. Buttered toast. It's not spam, it's a conversation requiring higher understanding and love for chickens.
So, no questions? :D I was looking forward to them. :mrgreen:
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Why did you glue a block of wood to Johnny's foot?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 pm

A NICKEL!

*Craaaaaack*

A Quarter!

God Ed Edd and Eddy was a brilliant show.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:38 pm

C'mon guys, we'd all love to see the shit Ed and Billy would do. They created the great orange(at least I think it was oranges) mountain climbed and left their mark! Then slid down it like monstrous bosses.

Anyone remember Ed's Chick Magazine. It somehow made unnerving sense that Ed would have a fetish like that.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MissTikilicious » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 am

No. What makes unnerving sense was when Ed was a monster that would abduct people, saturate them in chewed up Chunky Puffs and stick them to the wall in a way that's very reminiscent of Alien Vs. Predator.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Havoc » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 am

I love Ed, Edd, n' Eddy just as much as everyone here, but I think we're getting off topic.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Seeing as PPGD and GT share similar universes, I'd assume the Time Squad exists in GT. As for what you think about the world being led to shit, Clockwork and Otto said both made comments that would explain. Somethings are meant to happen, whether it is believed to be unfair, somethings aren't allowed to be changed. They can't just change things because of their sense of morals, this is an awful and shitty future to you, but it's seen as a better future for others. Also they have to be sure to not create a paradox. Events here can lead to an even brighter future for all we know.

I'm sure there's a lot of confusing odds and ends to it. Otto's comment refereed to time travel for personal use, so I don't think it applies in this scenario. As for Clockwork's comment, the alternate timeline thing (PpGD and GT) could come into play here, acting as a sorta "get out of jail free card" with the time paradox. Maybe there are multiple timelines out there, yet all of them have to play out in a certain way. But the fact that Dark Danny isn't even suppose to exist, kinda throws me off. I don't know, I'll have to think about this one some more.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 am

True Otto's comment was directed towards personal use, but that's what I meant. I don't remember the Time Squad well, but I don't recall many members being introduced, and I do remember the big guy being an oaf. The higher members of the Time Squad may have decided that they can't meddle with what's happening/happened.

A question, where did it say the world was messed up? I only recall Megaville being destroyed, as well as a large number of people being killed. If the entire world was messed up, I'd assume the demons would go live there as well as the Underworld.

And one last thought, I know a few others mentioned similar thoughts before, but I just wanted to make my own outlined version. I honestly don't see this option, because it just doesn't fit well for me, too many illogical mistakes being made to lead to this.
Him maybe trying to get the entire Underworld to join together against a common enemy. Sending Mimi to piss off Mandy might have been his own real way of meeting her, past Grim. Whether the enemy is Heaven(I doubt) or surviving heroes from Megaville and the rest of the world. Him would ofc try to grab a more permanent spot after such a war. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I'm seeing whenever someone mentions anything relating to the possibility of a common threat entering the Underworld.
I still prefer my idea that Him is having counter-offsprings to fight Mandy's offsprings.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 am

A question, where did it say the world was messed up? I only recall Megaville being destroyed, as well as a large number of people being killed. If the entire world was messed up, I'd assume the demons would go live there as well as the Underworld.

It didn't. At least from what I can recall, only Megaville was destroyed.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I'm seeing whenever someone mentions anything relating to the possibility of a common threat entering the Underworld.

A common foe is potentially possible. But I don't know if we are going to see it happen.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:01 am

Blood Lord wrote:

It didn't. At least from what I can recall, only Megaville was destroyed.

It's never been said, but I really do think there is a reasonable chance it was. Given what we know of Him, there is little chance he would be content with merely Megaville destroyed; moderation has never seemed to be a strong point of his. So he would probably follow up the destruction of Megaville by assauting the rest of the world, once piece at a time. There may have been a rest period while he regrouped and recovered, but some time has passed, he could easily have pulled off multiple campaigns. Him is also not really an "armchair general" so if the fight was still going on he'd presumably be largely up there on the front lines (especially because he has an advantage, the more he destroys and the more people he drives to despair, the stronger he becomes and the easier his conquest gets). So the fact he appears to be spending most of his time around the Underworld doing things that are largely recreational and diplomatic indicates that, whatever is going on, there is no fight on the surface currently, or at least not one major enough to justify his presence. I doubt everyone on the surface is dead simply becuse then Him would be powerless. but it's probably a hell on earth. As for the demons living on the surface, who say's they aren't. We only really see a tiny fraction of the population of the underworld in the comic; Him's minions are probably legion. There could be TONS of them on the surface, and we would not have been informed of it, especially if the conquest is so complete Him regards the suface as fully subjugated, so he no longer needs to monitor his udnerlings there.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 am

What I meant was, the lords as well as the demons. I understand the possibility of some unspoken lords being there, ruling like kings. I just believe the possibility of heroes or anything against the Underworld is still controlling(or at least putting up a fight) the world is a higher. Him might be attempting to control the Underworld to increase his army, go back when he has enough.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 am

The world of the living, under demon control? I think that might be possible. Establishing an empire on the ashes of what once was, seems to be Him's way of doing things. And enslaving humanity is kinda the default bad guy thing. I'm guessing that if the underworld did take over the world of the living, more than likely, there would be a resistance movement of some sort.

However, Him doesn't really seem that interested in the world of the living, nor have we seen any evidence that he rules it with an iron fist. He seems to be more focused on taking over the underworld. I guess it would depend on the magnitude of his assault. I'm guessing he wouldn't have destroyed the entire world, just to get his daughter back for one city.

But I remember Dark Danny said something alone the lines of "the world falling into chaos, while he was trapped in that thermos", when he was watching Mimi's flashback. I don't know. Sometimes I get the feeling Bleed didn't even think most of this shit through all the way.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 am

Not exactly. When Dark Danny saw Mimi's flashback all he saw was the ruins of Megaville, he just assumed that the rest of the world fell in chaos. Maybe Bleed did think things through and is planning a moment when to reveal the fate of the rest of the mortal world that cause a serious mental or emotional impact to which ever character.
Or he really could just be making shit up as he goes along with only the bare bones in mind...
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Cerulean » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 am

Another thing to consider is that Megaville was described as the superhero capital of the world (see page "Older and Wiser").

If (and this is a pretty big presumption on my part admittedly) each and every hero fell in the battle of Megaville (just what I'm calling it for now), then what would stop the lesser criminals/villains from running rampant around the world? Sure the police could theoretically handle some, but eventually wouldn't the super powered villains be able to snag control? As of yet, we only know of Megaville's devastation, but could that have been enough to trigger chaos everywhere else (especially since the heroes with whom they idolized fell?) ?

I suppose though that maybe some new heroes could have risen from the devastation and may have attempted to restore some sort of order. However, it's hard to say since we only have that one flashback to examine for information.

If the underworld is currently in control of the world of the living, then I can see the villains (at least the ones who aren't already in the underworld) attempting to fight back.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 am

I like to think of Megaville like a centralized hub for Superheros, where the majority of supers are spending their time and then taking off to go fight some threat in like...Dubai...or wherever it is that they go. Take for instance the Teen Titans, originally there was one area in which they worked and then eventually they recruited more and spread out first nationally and then internationally. Soon Titans were working in many corners of the planet, rarely were they all in the same place so somewhere, someplace, somebody was getting saved. Sure during the Megaville attack more than likely a vast, vast amount of supers were taken out but probably not all of them.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)