Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 am

I don't think using photoshop on manga drawings other than to draw with it is a good idea in the first place.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:39 am

Forget Photoshop, that thing looks more like MS paint.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 am

To be honest, the person that made that picture really took the heads off of some of bleed's work and crudely put them on several other existing characters. I don't understand how MS paint would be involved.

Blighttown is easy

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:44 pm

I did that all the time when I was a kid
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Biocolor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Ok two things one: Minnie is probably only training to get the anger out of JR paying more attention to Mimi than her. And two: Aku is probably only in that form to get some info out of Him on Mimi's whereabouts.

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 pm

HIM doesn't seem like one to get distracted by the sexy and also with the way this conversation is going also I feel like Aku would be able to figure out where Mimi ended up without directly asking.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Yamitora1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Biocolor wrote:Ok two things one: Minnie is probably only training to get the anger out of JR paying more attention to Mimi than her. And two: Aku is probably only in that form to get some info out of Him on Mimi's whereabouts.

Actually, I think he took the form originally so he could better talk to his daughter. There are times that a girl needs her father, and there are times when she needs her mother.
"If I corrupt you even a little, then I have done my Job."
Lover of Chaos

Postby Everlive » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Just thought I'd make an account I just say that I absolutely love this comic! I read over 200 pages in one day!
I actually have no idea how long it normally takes for an update. Does anyone know?
Heart and Soul

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello, and welcome. I say a page a week, but it's really up to them. I remember 3 pages in a week once or a page every 2 weeks. It varies but a page a week seems accurate to me. If you look at the archives(in between the next and previous buttons when reading the comic) the dates tell you when the page was posted.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

It's very irregular.

Blighttown is easy

Postby ari-6 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Try not to do what I do and click on this site when you get bored (several times a day) or you'll go crazy. Read other things to keep you distracted and check back here once or twice a week.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Or post on the forums so you have another reason to come here, and it'll distract you and make time pass faster :)
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Pretty sure many of us click the site multiple times a day xD The forums made my time seem to go faster at first, now it just helps move time move along, for me anyways.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm

I love the forums over the comics. The comics can be "nice" if you will, but the true greatness is in the forums.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Think these are the only forums filled people that make sense, that I visit that is, not many, but out of the few this is the only one that has more than 3 people using their brain.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

Tis a remarkable thing.

Ugh. Come on update. Hurry up so I can lock this thing.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Everlive » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Damn! Thanks everyone! This seems like a very fun place. I'll probably just read some of the other comics, I have a lot of places I have to keep track of.
Heart and Soul

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Be warned, that a large majority of the comics here are on hiatus.

Blighttown is easy

Postby ari-6 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm

At first I was put off joining this forum because forums in general have a really bad reputation i.e. I always considered them a breeding ground for abusive language and stupidity but after reading a few of the pages I decided this place a wasn't as bad as all that.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Ehh. It can be. But things have a tendency to be a bit more civilized.

Sometimes.

You just got to get out there and see what's up. Join in, give your opinion, make some new friends, etc.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

You're just itching to close this thread, aren't you? xD
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm

You have no idea. I might do it early for the kicks of doing it.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Back on page 2 things were so slow I never expected it to reach 5 pages. Would it help your cause if I stop typing?
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Not really. I'm just waiting for another update. I can't lock this thread until a new update arrives.

I remember back in the day, where the threads would clock into the 30's and 40's in pages and that was considered to be normal. It's just, we don't really have anything to talk about anymore that can accelerate the threads to that level.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Could you give an example of a page that merited that much conversation?
Don't hug me I'm scared

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!