Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Woman's intuition...righhhhhht...

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I think by introducing Chi, Bleedman is attempting to appeal to the same kind of audience that Kuroko appeals to. what do you think.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Not sure, if Chi has that epic moment where she seems both in and out of character then yes. Which seems likely since she's awakening her powers. As of now though, Chi is way to spoiled. If Chi has a masochist side to her, then definitely.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Masochist? Because of all the shocks? I always assumed that if there was a way for her to tie Misaka up without being burnt to a crisp, she would have done it long ago. But assuming your right, didn't Chi say something about Mimi having "sharp teeth".

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 pm

She's always smiling when she gets shocked, and I believe she's made a few comments on how it's Misaka's 'love'. xD I'm not quite sure with Chi because Mimi seems to cling to Chi. Not sure if their relationship changed since the mini flashback where Mimi jumped on Chi.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:36 pm

I never saw her as a masochist (except for that one time in the swimming pool) Especially as shes always the one making the advances. But your right about Mimi and Chi, the roles in there relationship are completely the other way round. Like if Mikoto was the one prone to glomping.

Postby Nina333 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Minnie is practicing archery while Aku and Him plot some plan that is for the greater good of demons or something. Junior might be practicing using his Nergal powers. I don't think Mimi is doing anything other than getting used to being human again.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Not much she can do when she is powerless. She's got no hands or feet, so someone is going to have to be helping her around. My guess is that is what Jr is doing, if she is out of the bed.

Her natural powers might have lapped back into existence as well. If so, Mandy would want those contained.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm

That's what makes Koroko a masochist, she keeps making those advances knowing she'll get shocked. xD As for Mimi and Chi it it's not exactly reversed, all we know is that Mimi pounced on her, tail wagging a few times before and that Chi wants to marry Mimi. We know that so far they both love each other, whether they share the same type of love is unclear. I don't think Koroko and Misaka are the best examples, we don't have enough information about Chi/Mimi for that comparison.

Mimi has feet.
Last edited by Hallow Nova on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Not much she can do when she is powerless. She's got no hands or feet, so someone is going to have to be helping her around.

She's got feet, they're just bandaged up. I think at the time she lost Him's essence, it took a huge tole on her body, and she couldn't walk.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:24 pm

I wonder if Junior somehow got Mimi prosthetic hands. But no, that probably won't happen until near the end of the comic.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Horror's Hand? lol, jk. I think Junior definitely tried to get her some kind of prosthetic, either he was told not to do so or couldn't find an acceptable substitute.

Toll*
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PaytonWest » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

So much is going on and we don't know what's all in Bleedman's head.

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm

He might be missing those panty shots xD I think a few pages ago a few people believe that Bleed wrote himself into a corner with GT. Wasn't 100% on the same page with them, but who knows. shrug*
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:Her natural powers might have lapped back into existence as well. If so, Mandy would want those contained.

Unless Mandy were going to try to make use of them as an excuse to keep Mimi around. It would give her a tactical advantage over the other rulers.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:She's got feet, they're just bandaged up. I think at the time she lost Him's essence, it took a huge tole on her body, and she couldn't walk.

I thought she couldn't really walk in the first place from where she applied her powers at a young age and rather consistently. This leaving her chair bound basically with little to no capability to walk without help.

Too lazy to go back and find the page for a little evidence/support, but i'm just to tired and lazy at the moment.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 am

Wow, How did I forget she was in a wheel chair :/ I'm thinking a couple of pages here at Grimskull, then a transition into Demo and Jeff.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CuteBunnyGirl » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:54 am

The Comic Is Kinda good :mrgreen: But i havent seen grim jr lately :unsure: and thinking about that mimi is blassoms and Him's Child :shock: :eek: O.o i got a Big surprise there...

P.S.
Why am i asleep or in school when People are talking :redface: like .... 2:56 am 7:25am 2:33 pm im like missing out all of this :?: better find a way
:{)
a nice moustache on a smiley face
Your Last Hope Is Flyig So Fly With Me

Postby Yamitora1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 am

Oh hell, Jr. is in trouble now! Mini is clearly getting some frustration out over the whole Mimi thing.

@Grim Jr. Ok man, just lay down and present your soft underbelly to the beast that is known as a woman's wrath. Also say nothing, but if the opportunity presents itself, and this is important, tell Mini that she is right! I mean it, even if she might be wrong or you think otherwise, For the love of all things grim, tell her she is right! Remember, thinking will get a man killed in these situations! There is no way to win with an angry woman; just lose in a humiliating fashion, lose, lose gracefully or hope for a draw which is rarer then your mother Mandy smiling. Just accept you're screwed and you'll hopefully come out of this unscathed. Good luck man, I'm going take shelter now... o.O
"If I corrupt you even a little, then I have done my Job."
Lover of Chaos

Postby ari-6 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

CuteBunnyGirl wrote:Why am i asleep or in school when People are talking

Welcome to England, you must be new h... I really hate it when people make that joke and here I am about to do the same thing. But anyway it really sucks when every one your talking to lives in America. I don't feel it though because I don't sleep.

Yamitora1 your comment made me squirt milk out of my nose and I don't remember drinking milk. Seriously funny.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm from NY xD Don't worry Bunny you'll get used to it, forums aren't the same as a chat, there could be hours maybe even a couple days before posts. It lets us speak to people all over the world, when it's night for you, it's morning elsewhere. Luckily my schedule is really flexible, so I catch some of the 'peak times(?)' I guess you can call it.

Yami seems to live by his motto. lol
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey guys in Cabo i am coming back saturday. Anyways Minnie is really dam good with a bow. Also think that Jr. must be doing well in his training as well see you in a couple of days.

Postby Havoc » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 am

CuteBunnyGirl wrote:The Comic Is Kinda good :mrgreen: But i havent seen grim jr lately :unsure: and thinking about that mimi is blassoms and Him's Child :shock: :eek: O.o i got a Big surprise there...

P.S.
Why am i asleep or in school when People are talking :redface: like .... 2:56 am 7:25am 2:33 pm im like missing out all of this :?: better find a way

I'm glad you enjoy the comic. The thing with Blossom and Him is pretty alarming at first. I would like to point out the fact that this comic (Grim Tales), is not related to Powerpuff Girls D. They're separate timelines. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also like Nova said, the forums aren't in real time, so you don't have to worry. If someone says something a few posts back that you would like to reply to, just use the quote function, like I'm doing right now.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 am

Blood Lord wrote:The Photoshop, unless the pizza you brought was terrible.

Luckily I didn't make it. I just found it on the internet and thought it was funny so I shared it. (very late reply btw). Although is looks very bad... it is kinda funny
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 am

Its not funny. Just repulsive to look at, in my opinion.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Sigment » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 am

It doesn't really feel creative. Just something someone did 'cause they were bored... Either that or they aren't very good at it. Hard to say if it's a lack of effort, or skill.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!