Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Same, but more like having time to play video games.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 am

Tuor wrote:All I can say is that I'm very jealous
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Just finished Last of Us and all I can say is. OHMYGOD.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am

You inconsiderate bastard. How dare you enjoy something I want so much.

But now that someone's played it here how much would you recommend it? Is it worth every penny?
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 am

What made me curious about that game is that you are in Salt Lake City towards the end. I wonder how accurate they made everything.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:You inconsiderate bastard. How dare you enjoy something I want so much.

But now that someone's played it here how much would you recommend it? Is it worth every penny?

Well let me put it like this. I have a list, like everyone else of, top 5 games. the list hasn't changed for something like 5 years. It goes:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Dragon Quest Journey of the Cursed King
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Bioshock

It is now

Metal Gear Solid 3
Last of Us
Dragon Quest Journey of the Cursed King
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion

It's just amazing, I've already forgotten about Bioshock Infinite, the other game starring Troy Baker. I don't want to spoil anything but    There is evidence that the game takes place in the same world as Uncharted, even going as far to show a dead family and having a picture of Sully with a bunch of people by it.    And it tackles subjects that other games are too pussy to mention.

Hell I even got the Ellie edition:

I cannot really put into words how amazing (and surprisingly long) this game it. You'll just have to get it and find out. I will say that no Xbox exclusive comes close.

Blood Lord wrote:What made me curious about that game is that you are in Salt Lake City towards the end. I wonder how accurate they made everything.

Well considering it's all post apocalyptic and you got giraffes running around it and giving I've never seen Salt Lake City it could look like the moon and I wouldn't know.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:55 am

*looking over at the HoTD set instead.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 am

I'm not all too keen on getting special editions. But thanks for the recommendation. Even though I still have games to play, I might pick this up next week.
An Optimist

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:46 am

You should move it too the top of your list. I doubt many of the games on your list can come close to this. And I say that with full confidence.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

Well, I'm not going to be buying until next week mainly because I won't have a lot of spare time next week until the latter half. I'll want a good handful of hours to really get into it.
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 pm

So anyone doing anything fun this summer?
Mercypostle

Postby Fievel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I think I'm going to a wedding during the summer. Not sure how fun that'll be, though. Aside from that, I don't foresee anything particularly interesting happening.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 pm

If it's not a family member, I got to big events (weddings, 15th, etc.) just for the food.
Lol
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Last wedding I went to, I drank all of the rootbeer.
F U Im evil

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Last time I went to a wedding I drank all the cider. Every bottle they had. Cider over here gets expensive.
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I think I have a wedding to go to in September.

Last one I went to was my cousin's and that marriage lasted four months.
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Blood Lord wrote:So anyone doing anything fun this summer?

Going to Italy and Switzerland
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 pm

You. Lucky. Son of a gun, you.

If this was a contest, Tuor just won.

What places are you going to check out?
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 pm

The furthest I'm going is a state away this summer for a threesome uwu It will be a new magical land I will experience.
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:The furthest I'm going is a state away this summer for a threesome uwu It will be a new magical land I will experience.

Mr. Sefrol wrote:a state away this summer for a threesome uwu It will be a new magical land I will experience.

Mr. Sefrol wrote:a threesome uwu It will be a new magical land I will experience.

Mr. Sefrol wrote:a threesome

O.O
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

What? Does this surprise you that much?
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You. Lucky. Son of a gun, you.

If this was a contest, Tuor just won.

What places are you going to check out?

From what I recall, Rome, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Cinque Terra, San Gimigniano, Siena, Lugano, and the small town in Italy where my Nonno was born and grew up, his his brother and his family still live there. I've been to some of those places before, though.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm going back to England for a wee bit to get away from..... well Wales. But that pales in comparison to Italy and Switzerland.

Postby Fievel » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

England is kinda cool, but yeah, it does.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm very grateful to have been able to travel as much as I have
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter