Damn thread

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Damn thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:05 am

Tell me about your Dreams. Nightmares to the most insane. If leonardo Decaprio was in any of them, then you're definitly fucked.
F U Im evil

Re: Dream thread

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 am

I had a wet dream tonight. About you.

I dreamt that you reached over 1k posts on some internet forum, and it made you so sexy that I wanted to ban you to have you all for myself.

Then we fucked.

And then Grey came over with weed.

And then I woke up.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 am

*silently walks away from mentally unstable gay person*
F U Im evil

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 am

it's not gay it's free love
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Postby True Order » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:11 am

I was thinking about making a thread for this.

You beat me to the punch that I never actually went for....

But kudos!

I could share many MANY dreams but should I?

In moderation, right?
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 am

Share some for me too.

I haven't had/remembered any dreams for years now.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:28 am

If you all don't mind I'll take a wake at this.
(Yes that was a criminally bad pun)

So, I had this dream that I was out riding my bike and I passed this stone next to the highway. It was shaped like a head stone and it had some numbers written on it. I passed this stone twice and when I saw someone else pass by it their head exploded sending viscera and gore flying in all directions. Other people passed by this stone and their heads all exploded to. Two guys passed by on their bikes and only one of their heads exploded while the other just sped off. Two guys passed by in a car, but only one dude's head exploded, but he was the driver so the other guy was killed when the car crashed.

I came to the conclusion that the stone was making people's heads explode and it freaked me out because I passed by that stone twice and I don't want my head to explode. I have a long list of things I don't want to happen to me and my head exploding is one of them that's really close to the top.

I called the police in my dream to tell them about the stone that was making people's heads explode and surprisingly they believed me. When the cops showed up though their heads all began to pop like zits in a symphony of gushing blood that shot into the air in such an over the top manner that you would think you were watching an overly violent anime.
I don't know what happened next in the dream because I woke up shortly after that and boy was I glad that turned out to be a dream.

So... yeah, after that I watched Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I don't sleep very often due to insomnia, but when I do I have some very... interesting dreams.
Bark

Postby Mir@k » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 am

does daydreaming when high count? c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 am

Yes. Now share us your tales of sleep!

Randori wrote:I had a dream where I was Spiderman and I was battling Freddy Kruger. Through lots of fighting I got stabbed in the leg. As he was ready for the kill, I woke up with my leg asleep. It was awesome/scary.
Another dream I had was when    my family was murdered... yeah, I know: traumatizing.   
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Alopunk » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:45 pm

I had a dream where I was picking flowers in a forest. They were all unusually blue... like blue sunflowers, blue lillies, and blue roses.
But it turns out I wasn't picking the flowers from a forest anymore, I was actually stealing them from outside someone's house.The owner noticed and started chasing after me with a metal bat in one hand.
I was running away from the person, hiding behind cars and trees and then hid inside a 7-11. I walked to the back of the store, opened the back door and somehow ended up at my front porch. I walked inside my house and gave the flowers to my mom as a present.

It's funny because I would probably go through all that trouble for my mom in real life anyway, haha. :p
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby Teran » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

I hate my dreams. Everyone's an asshole on them for some reason.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Maybe you shouldn't be dreaming about me then?

Postby Yog » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I have weird dreams.

One of my nightmares was getting decapitated. Except it didn't end.

There's also the driving nightmare. The car keeps speeding up, and speeding up, ending with me crashing into a wall.

Another was one where my gay friend got murdered. That resulted in me going crazy and hunting down the killers.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.

Postby Millo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

I had a dream i was dating my highschool english teacher, god she was too gorgeous for words and a big ass to boot. I miss her.
Begone Dirty Whores!
QU:You look sad and frightened.

Postby Exodis » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Now THAT is a wet dream.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Teran » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Haven't had one of those in years.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 am

I dreamed I was a magician that liked to imagine he was a guy that was asleep. He'd be trying to do a magic show, but his imagination was so powerful the thought of being that person made his arm numb for some reason and his magic show flopped and people threw money at him because someone was buying their rotten tomatoes for his pig backstage.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 am

I've had more screwed up dreams than I care to count, but I'm not going to spam you all to shit with them (even though this is spam) so I'll just keep them recent.

Okay so here's a dream I had a little while ago.

In this dream I was in my backyard and all of a sudden bugs started to crawl out of my mouth and in seconds I was vomiting up all manner of insects. I remember them looking really freaky in my dream, but I can't remember any details about them other than the one I had in my fingers had these really bit mandibles.
Then the bugs started coming out of my ears and I started pulling them out of my eyes and there were these flying insects swarming all over the place and they flew up to some old guy and ate him so fast there was nothing left of him in a matter of seconds.
I was pulling bug after bug out of my eye balls, but I was somehow remaining intact and unharmed. It was like my body was making these bugs out of nothing.
They bugs swarmed and crawled all over the place in countless numbers and before I could even begin to make any amount of sense of it all, I woke up.

I've had way worse than that, but that was a pretty weird one.
Bark

Postby Fievel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I had a dream where I woke up and went to school. Then I woke up and it actually happened.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:29 pm

I had that exact same experience, but instead of school it was work. But the first time was cooler because I was jumping around like a ninja throwing things on shelves with expertise.
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm

I had a dream like that too, but instead of school or work, it was about space pirates and it didn't happen when I woke up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mathias » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Yesterday, I was texting a female friend for the first time. Because of a particular topic, I wound up dreaming that she was topless.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm

I'd hate to be the bringer of bad news, but to those of you who are having the "Going to School Dreams" those dreams may continue long after to graduate. In the dream you'll usually have to go back to school for a whole other year or two because you didn't complete some bullshit class or something.

There are people who are well into their forties who still have those "You have to back to School Dreams"
Its like some kind of very less traumatic PTSD.
Bark

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

I never had that kind of dream let alone not finished any classes.
F U Im evil

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Never say never, Mad~ The future may prove interesting.

I've had a dream where a coworker was trying to seduce me, but at the time I thought I was awake and was scared I'd lose my job if I had my way with her. Then it happened anyways in the bathroom. It's been awkward to work with her ever since.
An Optimist

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!