FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN I JUST HAVE ONE DAY, ONE DAY WHERE I CAN STUDY AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT?
TheMadDoctor wrote:Of course it's a bad thing. It's irrelevant to the conversation because that is all you focused on and does not permit any positive responses other than a first post greeting due to obsessive nature. Your user title says Ceilis x Bell, and wether your a girl or not proves nothing in this time of society when it's practically normal to see a homosexual couple. Especially on the internet. Lets not get into that any further. But please, I would like it to see people try to participate in conversations, relevant to the what's going on in the comic.
You know, I believe I'm the moderator, not you. I'll make the call when its getting too far out of hand, not you.
Let me correct you here.
1: It's perfectly fine for her to like Bell, have it be her favorite, and obsess over her if she wishes.
2: Even though it doesn't help the "conversation" it isn't a bad or good remark. It's just a personal remark which people are allowed to have. I obsess with Mimi, and have versions of her in my fanfics. As long as it pertains to the topic of PpGD and its associated artist, and cartoon shows, its legal to discuss. These threads are not ruled by conversation, but by topic.
3: Her being a girl has nothing to do with this conversation. She was clearing up a point made previously by Xi-1.
4: You don't need to tear people down by their personal preference either.
5: Don't let me ever catch you treating someone like this again or you can sit on the sidelines for a month.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!