Blistered Sister Assister

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Blistered Sister Assister

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

God, please don't obsess with Bell the majority of the time your here. You'd look like a person with a crush on her. That's assuming you don't right now.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 pm

S/he doesn't? Although it seems to me that the use of a heart emoticon ought to have been a clue.

I like each of the PPGs for different reasons: Blossom is a skilled tactician, Bubbles is fun and likeable, and Buttercup takes no guff from nopony. Together it's like the A-team's best hits. Separately it seems they're the ones who get hit. A lot. But I pity the fool who endangers one of the sisters while the other's watching. Oh, that's be Bell. Silly me!

Already she probably doesn't like Buttercup, who seems to have her anger under control, for the moment. Anyone else waiting for her to Hulk out? Or do you think she's "always angry?"
A Page Flipper

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Which one, Bell or Buttercup?

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Cerulean » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 pm

I think Xi-1 meant Buttercup. Bell is filled with rage at the moment. In comparison, Buttercup seems "calm".
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I don't think we are going to see Buttercup "Hulk-out" there have been way too many opportunities for that thus far, and I think she has a better control of herself than she use to.

Bell on the other hand, I can see getting really pissed. I just don't think there is enough time for too long of a fight here.

Postby Sonata2011 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 am

Yeaaaah Buttercup Rules <3
Dexter Rules

Postby bubblescute » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 am

I never saw Bell that angry :D. I like the way when she likes to tease. Now I want Buttercup to win cuz Bell already hurt Blossom :|

Postby Immortal_Knight » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am

all i gotta say to this, and the last comic panel is:

Y U NO FANSERVICE T_T

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:51 am

Fanservice isn't always good. Doesn't help the plot and makes things predictable.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

It's still nice.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Depends on how it's implemented. But you're right it can be fun sometimes.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Cielis » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:54 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:God, please don't obsess with Bell the majority of the time your here. You'd look like a person with a crush on her. That's assuming you don't right now.

You say it like its a bad thing though .... But I have to admit I adore her p.s. I'm a she.. :)
CielisXBell

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Of course it's a bad thing. It's irrelevant to the conversation because that is all you focused on and does not permit any positive responses other than a first post greeting due to obsessive nature. Your user title says Ceilis x Bell, and wether your a girl or not proves nothing in this time of society when it's practically normal to see a homosexual couple. Especially on the internet. Lets not get into that any further. But please, I would like it to see people try to participate in conversations, relevant to the what's going on in the comic.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Sigment » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

It could be argued that by talking about Bell, it's relevant. Not that that's my opinion, just saying...
So this thing's a time-related bomb, what does that mean? Is it gonna throw them forward in time, backwards in time? Is it gonna send everyone to a parallel universe? What is this thing gonna do, and they bring it here to do it? Bell mentioned Mandark, is it possible that she wants to go back in time to prevent his death? Does this last question have anything to do with Otto being brought back to Time Squad HQ (or wherever he went)? I feel like no one's delved into these questions, so I decided to bring 'em up. I feel like we should be discussing this, so let's.
Last edited by Sigment on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Don't forget to take into account the bomb placed on the moon a while ago. Remember that Naga mysteriously appeared after it's detonation. Could his appearance be key? Is his presence (or lack there of) a hint as to what the bomb on Earth will do? Not to mention the size differences of the two bombs and the wording that Otto used before he was forced to jump.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN I JUST HAVE ONE DAY, ONE DAY WHERE I CAN STUDY AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT?

TheMadDoctor wrote:Of course it's a bad thing. It's irrelevant to the conversation because that is all you focused on and does not permit any positive responses other than a first post greeting due to obsessive nature. Your user title says Ceilis x Bell, and wether your a girl or not proves nothing in this time of society when it's practically normal to see a homosexual couple. Especially on the internet. Lets not get into that any further. But please, I would like it to see people try to participate in conversations, relevant to the what's going on in the comic.

You know, I believe I'm the moderator, not you. I'll make the call when its getting too far out of hand, not you.

Let me correct you here.
1: It's perfectly fine for her to like Bell, have it be her favorite, and obsess over her if she wishes.

2: Even though it doesn't help the "conversation" it isn't a bad or good remark. It's just a personal remark which people are allowed to have. I obsess with Mimi, and have versions of her in my fanfics. As long as it pertains to the topic of PpGD and its associated artist, and cartoon shows, its legal to discuss. These threads are not ruled by conversation, but by topic.

3: Her being a girl has nothing to do with this conversation. She was clearing up a point made previously by Xi-1.

4: You don't need to tear people down by their personal preference either.

5: Don't let me ever catch you treating someone like this again or you can sit on the sidelines for a month.

Postby bubblescute » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 am

I'm guessing that Otto went to the past to change the event when the bomb explodes :/. Remember when he disappeard? I wonder where he went...

Postby Sigment » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 am

The Time Squad isn't allowed to prevent events from happening just because its agents want to. Their sole objective as an organization is to prevent the path of history from being skewed or altered from the intended timeline. Otto has stated himself that although he wishes he could save Dee Dee from death, it would go against his purpose as a Time Squad agent to do so, and therefore he has left the event as it happened.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Omegalittlebob » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 am

Hmm looks like Buttercup just lost an eye. But in the GT "Older and Wiser" she's shown to be wearing an eye patch on the other eye. Plus the fact that GT and PPGD exist in "different universes" I'm going to say that we're eventually going to get some DC comics Infinite Crisis action...eventually (eventually = 5 years from now).

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:41 am

You're late to this one are you Omegalittlebob.
Buttercup did not loose an eye, PPGD has nothing to do with GT outside it has the same artist and if anyone compares it BeeAre shall visit his wordy wrath upon you.

Buttercup's eye is completely fine there is nothing wrong with it at all. This has already been talked about to death brought back to life and killed again. What you saw was a style of drawing that hides one or both the eyes under heavy shading to give the character a sense of quiet rage and power.

Don't worry about it though, you're just late.
Bark

Postby Omegalittlebob » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 am

No I'm not late. Even if its never "confirmed" or "official" the existence of DC characters in both comics (+ Megaville in GT) is definitely suggesting that the two stories are taking place in alternate timelines, a la Infinite Crisis. Jeez you people are always so damn touchy about this. Can't a guy dream?

Postby Sigment » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 am

Mad-Mutt wrote:PPGD has nothing to do with GT outside it has the same artist and if anyone compares it BeeAre shall visit his wordy wrath upon you.

Enough said.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Omegalittlebob » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

:roll:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am

They do take place in alternate time lines. The split has been confirmed to occur a long time ago and deals with Jack's back story. The greater involvement of the DC Universe might occur later on but not enough to distract the comic from its main characters, the PpG.

You can continue to dream all you want. There is no problem with that. But keep in mind that the writer of the comic is very against the idea of the two comics being closely related or crossing over. So when you bring something like that up as a official possibility, you will be mocked for going against the official statements.

However, if you want to make a fanfic of your idea, we have a great literature section that would be very beneficial for your purposes.

Postby Omegalittlebob » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

This is so bizarre. o.O

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!