Blistered Sister Assister

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Blistered Sister Assister

Postby konata50 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

and THIS is the epic save i pictured with epic music now the True Warrior is here to fight Bell...Buttercup is the warrior of the 3 one of the things i love
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby LilOtakuGyrl » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Buttercup is about show Bell what real power toughness and hardcore is! Buttercup is a boss that's why she was always my favorite as a kid cause she don't play

We all know buttercup is gonna handle this just fine cause she didn't even flinch when bell kicked her in the face! #TeamButtercup call the way for life that's my girl!!

All** the way for life I meant but you get it
Last edited by BeeAre on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do. Read the rules again, please. You can edit your posts. This is not a chatroom. Never triple-post in the discussion forums again, please. Thanks.

Postby NallCalmer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am

Blood Lord wrote:
NallCalmer wrote: all powerful beings and do show weaknesses. however, i wouldn't believe for them to be THAT weak to not recover from such said burned injuries. you think too little of them. they can suffer as other humans, but i doubt that they're limits are quite on par w/ ours.

I'm going to put this as simply as possible, and resist abusing any power that I hold.

The girls aren't being degraded. You are degrading the power of a puff. Wait before you get butt hurt here.

Blossom is superhuman. She is stronger, more intelligent, and has power that very few humans have.

We know that the PpG can sustain heavy damage, but it affects them. We've seen it here, we've seen it in the cartoon.

Now imagine, for one minute, just one, the power that would be behind the energy needed to burn a puffs hands like that.

It isn't a normal burn caused by a normal heat source.

It's a burn that was caused by the impact of several energy blasts that tore though metal plating like it was butter. A normal person would be dead.

Those were caused by another puff.

Now then, it isn't outlandish nor incorrect to believe that repealing such a force would have taken its toll on the body of a child hero.

Do you understand? these aren't normal burns, stop treating them as such.

oh i wasn't butt hurt. my intention in the very beginning of all this mess was to just leave a harmless comment and let it be, but it seems that my opinions mustve been offensive in some way. now, my apologies if thats what any one of you thought that was the case and may have caused an unsettling atmosphere, but i was only trying to share something, only to have everything picked apart.

as for the burns on Blossoms hands and your explanation to how they're not ordinary, ill settle w/ that. thanks for clarifying that to me. although i'm going to hold to my beliefs as i have known these girls are of no strangers to such damage dealt to them. so ill leave that be. once again, i apologize if my behavior was getting out of hand there.
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 am

Your behavior is fine, if not stubborn. There are going to be times when you and one or more people disagree about something on the site. As long as you, and others around here, don't get too hot headed about things, we're fine. Note that I said "abusing" power, not actually using it. It's just an act meant to get attention to a subject.

I hope you understand exactly where we are coming from in all of this. the fact that they are no strangers to damage has been acknowledged several times, and is understood by many not to mention that their pain tolerance is high. But what you aren't understand is that it isn't just that the burn aren't ordinary, but are coming from a more powerful source than any natural being can withstand without dying. The fact that those blasts are tearing through metal plating should be a testimony to you of their power and Blossom's resistance to them since she was the one that deflected all of them. There is no surprise that an intense fight like that would cause her to fall on the ground like she has.
Your inability to comprehend this is what is the most baffling.

Furthermore, I would expect Blossom to possibly be the worst in combat with comparison of the three, with Buttercup being the strongest and most experienced, followed by Bubbles. This is a simple analysis of personality tastes. While we know that all of the girls can fight, and do fight, we see that Blossom is more strategically sound than the others and is often directing them, meaning that she is more of a field commander. Buttercup is the strongest, her life is about fighting, despite the recent hobbies she has found. Finally, there is Bubbles who acts more as a supportive unit in a fight.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NallCalmer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 am

eh, im a stubborn guy. its just how i am. lol

agreeable with the girls each having their own expertise in combat. that has been shown over the course of this comic which is why they're stronger as a unit. such teamwork i primarily want to see again in this comic.
Last edited by NallCalmer on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Krest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:12 am

After looking at the page again, I think I'd prefer it if Buttercup's eyes seemed glossed over like they were green water with light reflecting within and off of them, creating unique patterns in the puddle.

It looked like that from the page preview on the homepage, and noting Buttercup's new training it could represent a change within herself that has released newfound strength.

Just an observation. Would be cool.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby konata50 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm

i wonder if a DBZ energy clash will happen Buttercup once charged a Kamehameha and Bell has already used Final Flash :3 buttercup took a direct blow to the head and it did not even make her move she is going to make Bell cry
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Angel71090 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that last page was "Holy Crap! Buttercup's learned Haki! Seriously, I got flashbacks of Sentomaru's Ashigara Dokkoi attack. o.O
And here is where i would put my awesome Signature...IF I HAD ONE!
SPOON

Postby Thellos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Like who?

Bubbles, Dexter, Professor Utonium and the other scientists. We haven't seen them since that explosion, and I'm curious to know how things might have changed since then.

@Beeare: Duly noted =)
Demented Eccentric

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Thellos wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Like who?

Bubbles, Dexter, Professor Utonium and the other scientists. We haven't seen them since that explosion, and I'm curious to know how things might have changed since then.

@Beeare: Duly noted =)

THE BOMB HASN'T FUCKING BLOWN UP YET.
Not Space Jesus

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

:up: That man nailed my response.

The bomb hasn't gone off yet. We saw what was happening to Dexter and the others by about a year ago. this right now is taking place at the same time, just from Blossom's and Buttercup's perspective.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

The bomb is so close to blow up.
Not Space Jesus

Postby NallCalmer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm

wish we'd get to that sequence already. suspense thickens the air.

Postby Thellos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Ah, i see.
Demented Eccentric

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 am

So Buttercup didn't take Jack's sword back. I find myself somewhat disappointed by that, but still, I believe it needs to be said:

"BUTTERCUP IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"

I'm done. For now.
A Page Flipper

Postby silvercover » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 am

great to see buttercup really show how tough she can be. while she did show a good fight with sam, there wasnt really that much "force" shown in their fight. id like to see buttercup overpower some of bell's attacks.
Romance Expert

Postby Charvale » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:33 am

Okay, so Buttercup is the Goku of the Powerpuff girls... got it!
=O.O=
Something tells me that Bell is about to get her cute little head kicked all around that place like a soccer ball.

Bleedman: I utterly love the comics! Your art style, the blending of characters, and storyline has taken some of my favorite cartoons and given them a more mature, and more intelligent, feel. Been reading you on SNAFU for over a year, but finally got up the courage to finally come onto the forums. Keep up the wonderful work, and I'll keep loving everything you do!
Mew...

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 am

Welcome. You might be beaten up for a little bit. But that will pass once you know the community.
Not Space Jesus

Postby bubblescute » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Hmm... What will Buttercup do next? :/

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Hit her again!
Not Space Jesus

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Or stand there like a boss with the courtesy to let Bell compose herself.
And then proceed to
TheMadDoctor wrote:Hit her again!
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Charvale wrote:Been reading you on SNAFU for over a year, but finally got up the courage to finally come onto the forums. Keep up the wonderful work, and I'll keep loving everything you do!

It's so funny that people do this, work up the courage to join. Took me... three months, but I was lurking in the forums, learning about how they operate and who is who.

It's just odd to me that people have to work themselves up to get on. Probably because of insecurities, perhaps that is a result of a mishap on a forum in their past and they don't want to mess up like that again. I dunno, but it interests me.

Welcome Charvale, to Snafu. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. Get out into the rest of the forums and have fun.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cielis » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Am I like the only one who completely ADORES Bell? like she is so friggin awesome and feel free to shoot me but I kinda want her to win :mrgreen: :D
Last edited by BeeAre on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No colors in discussion topics unless there is a really good reason, so we have a baseline for the visuals in our discussion. Thanks.
CielisXBell

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:04 pm

ok :gun: done. In case you haven't noticed, she's at that point when she gets, well, not too likable at the moment. Right now, she's just a revenge crazed little girl that got her ass kicked by buttercup.
I prefer the innocent version with the headband, believe it or not. But we all have preferences.

Welcome to the forums by the way. And just don't go nuts with the color text, or post in the old forums, or double post. That's about it.
Not Space Jesus

Postby Cielis » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:16 pm

BELL <3
CielisXBell

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!