Heroes United OOC (OPEN)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Heroes United OOC (OPEN)

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 pm

You and a group of your closest friends were sitting in the back yard around one of the lawn tables, talking about whatever came up, when a strong glow came from one side. When the glow stopped, there stood a woman in a beautiful white robe. "Choose your realm." she said, her arms open, both hands glowing strong enough for them to be unseen. Upon choosing your world, an orb of light flew from one of her hands as you were sent there to become the best of the best by any means you see fit, gaining everything you could along the lines of weapons and powers. Upon gaining this, you were returned to your world, your friends now alongside you again, the woman now having her hood down to show everyone the beauty in her face and long, chocolatey brown hair. "Use your new abilities to save your world from destruction." she said before disappearing in another blinding flash of white light. Soon, you are surrounded by monsters from each of the separate worlds you and your friends visited.

This is an RP idea I made. Each character is allowed multiple powers from a single or series of games, TV shows or other forms of entertainment. Keep in mind that the worlds you visit will open the bridge to them, allowing monsters from those worlds to cross into ours. You will fighting alongside your friends to save the world from the monsters and demons and other beasts and beings attacking.

CS-

Player- (before the new world)
Name:
Personality:
Skills: (skateboarding, parquor, etc., keep it realistic)

Character- (after the return)
Appearance: (what is worn, hair and muscles would change)
Personality: (wiser, smarter, more corrupt, etc.)
Skills: (new skills only)
Powers/Specials: (this would include a Soul Reaper's Zanpakutou, a Dragonborn's Thu'ums, a Jedi or Sith's Force powers, etc.)

My Char-

Name: Luna
Appearance: Luna is the definition of the goth chick. She wears almost all black, usually with only dark red or white designs if any. Her hair is naturally black because of her Japanese blood, which also makes her look more Asian in the face as well. Despite this she is a little taller than the average american female. She also has a large chest. She wears tight t-shirts, showing off a bit of cleavage, and long, fluffy skirts over black leggings. She wears black socks that reach past her ankles, preventing any skin from being shown on the lower half of her body.
Personality: Luna is usually calm, collected, strategic and overall caring, if a little naive at times. She prefers to give someone the benefit of the doubt on the first meeting but once you lose her trust, it's hard to earn back. She is also easily distracted by things she sees as cute, which is usually cats, big dogs, snakes, turtles and foxes, not to mention girls.
Skills: Luna is very good at skateboarding, parquor, most martial arts, acting and swordplay.

Appearance: Luna now wears enchanted armor crafted from dragon scales. Having spent time in Tamriel, she can carry much more than she used to and has a large pack on her back which seems to hold more than possible. She carries around 4 weapons visible: a bow on her back enchanted with fire damage, a dragon bone greatsword enchanted with Soul Siphoning, Dawnbreaker and the Nightingale Sword as well as a large batch of dragon bone arrows.
Personality: Her personality hasn't seemed to change much. She is less likely to get distracted but also sees snakes as less cute and more beautiful. Too many dragons, perhaps.
Skills: Skills
Powers/Specials: Shouts, Auriel's Bow, Chillrend, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Harkan's Sword, Bolar's Oathblade, Mace of Molag Bal, Mehrune's Razor, Nightingale Blade, Nightingale Bow, Sanguine's Rose, Volendrung, Wabbajack, 10 Dragon Priest masks, Gauldur Amulet, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Savior's Hide, Skeleton Key (note, while I have most of these listed, that only means I own them, though I might not use all of them)
Last edited by Belwicket on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Re: Heroes United OOC (OPEN)

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Now, what if you do not come from any specific realm and instead from the realm of your own imagination.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Then you would have to go into great detail about this realm.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Scrambles » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Can't decide if I want a character trained in the dark souls realm or the witcher.

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm going with a custom realm based around Soul Sacrifice.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

This......would require some thought. The choices..............

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Hana » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

I'm working on a character from this. Using Naruto as my realm.

Will edit my sheet into this post when I'm done.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Vegedus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 am

Name: Alice Marluca

Appearance: Alice is of mexican heritage and thus dark skinned. She’s got almost freakishly big, brown eyes and wears thin, neat glasses. Long, curly brown hair, impeccably combed and usually with a hair clip in it. She dresses unexotically, but with a little dash of style, often with some popping color contrast in her otherwise plain clothes. She has a weakness for anything frilly, though. Her smile and dimples are so cute it’ll get you diabetes.

Personality: “Nice” is the first association anyone gets when they think of Alice. She really just is a nice person. As such, she doesn’t stand out that much either, she has little in the way of memorable noteworthy personality quirks. Her ability to gel with most everyone still makes her a part of the popular girl group in her High School, even if her looks and attitude are much different than theirs. She’s a little nerdy at heart, being rather diligent with school and her hobbies, but this is something she keeps mostly to herself.

Skills: Singing, piano, politics, aerobics, wilderness survival (used to be a girl scout), just got her car license.

Character- (after the return from Prototype country)

Appearance: On the surface, not that much seems to have changed. She has become quite pale, almost gray in complexity and quite a bit more buff without being decidedly bulky. She’s still wearing the same, frilly dress shirt, now with a dark blood splatter on the side of it. The pants are different though, a completely plain, blue pair of jeans. A little bit baggy even, something she wouldn’t be caught dead in normally. When using her powers though, the black and reddish, wiry flesh she is really made of, shows.

Personality: Alice is a lot more quiet and a lot more nervous, a shadow of her normal, sunny self. Besides herself, really. Freaked out, even. She’s had enough time to understand what has happened to her, but not enough time to like it. Which might be a good thing, given that killing people and absorbing their matter and minds tend to make people a little cuckoo.

Skills: She’s learned a little about hand-to-hand combat, but not much, she’s still mostly just flailing around.

Powers/Specials: All of Alice, even her clothes, is now made of an experimental, mutating, shapeshifting biomass. At the least this gives her the basic superpowers: Extremely strong, fast and durable, capable of running up walls and punching through metal. She has no vital organs anymore, so sustained damage would be required to kill her. She can also regenerate, but that requires absorbing more biomass, aka, people.

The shapeshifting is very dynamic and can be used in a variety of ways: She can change appearance and mimic anyone she has absorbed, which "only" counts ten people to date. She can compress and sharpen her flesh, turning her fingers into blade-claws or her entire arm into a sword-like thing. Concentrating more biomass in her arms allow them to become big and super-heavy, ranging in the tons, swinging them around with abandon, or a literal meat shield, able to deflect a tank shell. Lastly, as very demanding techniques she can shoot her flesh into the ground and up again as massive spikes or outwards in uncountable tentacles in every direction from her body, absorbing in range. The last two she doesn’t have much control over yet though, are just as likely to kill herself.
When absorbing biomass, she also absorbs their minds, their knowledge and skills, so her abilities might be able to further evolve if she absorbs any of the exotic creatures from the other worlds.
Last edited by Vegedus on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:52 pm

I just realized the links disappeared from my CS. I'll haved to add them back in sometime.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby noxux » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Well here I go. I don't know if I'm doing this right.
Player (before the new world)
Name:Andrew
Apperance:Andrew is a guy that has black hair that sometimes covers his eyes. He is a guy between 5 or 6 feet that always wears a jacket. He uses more like colored shirst or with drawings likecartoons or musical instruments. His face is like a normal teenager but with a pimple on his forehead, not to big but not too small, and he has some braces. He clothes are based more in short sleeve shirts and long pants like black jeans. He is a little bit skinny.
Personality:.He is the kind of person that will always for the first time but if you do the same error twice you loss his trust. He most of the time is a happy and funny but when the time comes he is very serious. He is very calm most of the time and dosne't want to fight unless he has to. He can get distracted very easy by anything. He likes that they call him Drew.
Skills:Andrew cand do some Parquor and he has a pretty good lung capacity.
I don't know if can choose any realm so I choose the DCU realm.

Character (after the return)
Apperance:Andrew comes back with the clothes in thisorder form top to bottom, The helment of The Flash, the clothes of the Joker, the cape of Superman and a robotic (made from cyborg). All of the clothes, the helment and the cape are broken and torned. He now has short hair so it dosen't get into his eyes and it has 3 weapons: the shield from Wonder Woman, The power sticks of Nigthwing and the magic Trident of Aquaman. Now looks a little bit with more muscles in arms and legs. Have a mysterious backpack.
Personality:He is now a little bit more serious but still is very freindly and happy.
Skills: Have learned arm-to-arm combat (Batman and Nightwing).
Powers/Special:He has the power to control the trident of Aquaman, has a robotic arm (the right arm), have many artifacts from the DCU in the backpack and the ability to run faster (thanks to kid flash and his science).
If there is something wrong or excessive tell me. This is my first post here.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:47 pm

It works but is not exactly what I had thought. Acceptable.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Scrambles » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am

Do our characters age in the other world when they go to train and come back the same age or do they come back older?

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am

I would say they do not age but some worlds they might. It depends on the world, I guess.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Scrambles » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 am

Name: Vaas
Appearance: Vaas usually wears tank tops with jeans or cargo shorts and skater shows. Being latino, Vaas has a dark complexion, black hair that he keeps short and brown eyes. He has a small scar on his forehead from a failed stunt he foolishly agreed to attempt years ago. He is an average height at 5’10 and has an athletic build coming from playing on the school soccer team.

Personality: Vaas is a guy who always speaks his mind, sometimes getting in trouble for doing so. Despite doing more than a few stupid things in his life Vaas is quite smart when he actually puts effort into something. He’s an extremely loyal friend and has jumped in to more than one fight to help out a buddy.

Skills: Vaas has trained in Judo and Taekwondo for a few years

Appearance: Vaas appears to have actually aged during his time in the other world. He now looks to be 22 and has adopted a much more serious demeanor about him. He now wears leather armor reinforced with metal plates along with leather boots and a medallion in the shape of a wolf’s head around his neck. His eyes now have a yellowish color iris with the pupil now resembling that of a cat’s eye. His hair is now shoulder length, help back in a ponytail with the sides of his head shaved. He has two swords; one steel for most situations and a silver sword for fighting supernatural creatures that are sheathed across his back. He also carries a bag for potion ingredients, a spiked steel chain for ensnaring foes and several throwing knives.

Personality: Vaas seems to have changed a great deal during his time away. While he still says what he will in conversation, Vaas is much more withdrawn then before. He shows little emotion in his facial expression and always has a serious tone to his voice. He still has the small scar on his forehead but it is now overshadowed by the multitude of scars that now cover his body, a large one from a beats claws running from above his left eye down his cheek and what looks to be a rope scar around his neck from where he was hanged.

Skills: Vaas is a master with his two swords from days without end of training in their use. He is also skilled in knife throwing and catching enemies in his chain as well as being trained in the creation of potions used for witcher assignments.

Powers/Specials: Due to his Witcher training Vaas is no longer human, but a mutant created from alchemical processes and arcane rituals that have given him inhuman reflexes, enhanced senses and immunity to disease.

Signs: Vaas has trained in the use of magical spells known as signs that he uses both in and out of combat.
Aard: A telekinetic thrust used to stun, knock down or repel foes as well as blasting objects out of ones way.
Igni: A pyrokinetic spell used to start fires or ignite opponents.
Yrden: A magical trap placed upon the ground that, when activated by a foe,traps them in place, for a set duration, deals magical damage as well as inflicts a poison.
Quen: A magical shield that protects the caster from incoming attacks for a short time.
Axii: After a short channeling time this spell places a hex on an enemy, causing them to fight as your ally during combat. This spell can also be used to persuade other in conversation similar to a jedi mind trick.
Heliotrop: A spell that protects agains magical effects.
Last edited by Scrambles on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 pm

I like Vaas. He's in.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hana » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm having a super-duper busy week, so it will be a bit before I can get my character up.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Ok, Hana, take your time.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Done. Took forever to come up with which fiction to copy, few I was really excited about. I guess I'm not much of a fanfic person anymore.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 am

Alice is great. Accepted.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm wanting to get started soon. I don't want to rush anyone but I am hoping to see more CSs within the week.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Having some... Inspiration trouble. No character idea popping into my head here.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:25 am

I'm not going to use Luna, someone else can take Skyrim, I just posted her as an example char.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Scrambles » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Bump to keep this thread going!

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am

I don't think we really bump threads around here.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby noxux » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Is fun because when they finish there will be like 8 friends that disappear and meet again.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Next

Return to Role Playing